lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) lokobreed is on a distinguished road. (+10)

popping inside shoulder when moving shoulder slightly up in a shrug motion

Hello,

I had a DCR and SAD about 5 months ago, which I do not feel I ever needed after discussing the operation with other doctors. I also do not feel I have ever completely healed and my shoulder feels quite abnormal, although I am able to lift I tire out quite easily and there is sitll a presence of pain.

The doctors (who I went to for third and second opinoin) tend to think I am fine and either am still healing or it is something I may have to deal with now. They do not beleive anything was/is tore and think I am ok to lift as long as the pain is tolerable for me.

My main thing is that I have this akward feeling which is to me seems like a popping or something getting caught inside my shoulder. The docs did not seem to worry about it since they could nto really feel it but you can hear it. IT only happens when i move my shoulder slightly up and slightly back (like when going up in a shrug motion), but when doing actuall shrugs the pop does not occur.

Does anyone know what this could possibly be?
    Has anyone had a distal clavicle resection / decompression and took over 5 months to feel normal again?