hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey

I've been impressed with this protien so far as it mixes well,tastes good and isnt too overpriced for what is offered.However I have just bought a new container and realised the subtle differences.

The container appears to be a tougher construction.Great it looks better but is it needed, the previos packaging worked.

The total servings have dropped from 77 to 74

The nutritional information seems to have been reduced, the Vitamins A,C,Calcium,iron and cholesterol are missing.

Protein value has dropped,carbs & fat value have increased!Im buying this as a protein supplement so I, getting less protein.Its a small change but still annoying.

Aminogen is missing now from the ingredients and protease is now evident,though I believe this is the same enzyme.

Sweeteners acesulfame potassium and sucralose have now been added, the products tastes sweeter to, not as good as before.It worked well without the sweetners why add them now?I'd rather have no artificial sweetners in my product.

Lactase enzyme is missing, this is used to break down the disaccharide sugar lactose into milk.Something I liked as Im lactose intollerant and most powders give me problems.

Seem to be getting less for my buck now and next time I'll order I'll look elsewhere.
    Last edited by hyposmurf; 07-26-2009 at 02:18 AM.

Musculature has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What flavor did u get? I just received two 2 lb tubs of ON's Gold Standard %100 whey and I'm lookin at them right now. The label states "contains LACATSE and AMINOGEN digestive enzymes to enhance utilization". It also has 5 grams of BCAA's and over 4 grams of glutamine. It still has 24g of protin per serving along with only 3g of carbs, 1g of sugar, and 1g of fat. Looks the same to me?

hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hyposmurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you have the older version then.Something else I have noticed is that on their website they I checked the picture to see what number of servings it syays on the front.
    It wasnt 77 as in the older version or 74 like the new but 80!

Have a look I had to use the magnifier:

[url]http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/100-whey-gold-standard-p-201.html?zenid=b8b7c5fc5ef1f5ee61b485b48eeaf7a4[/url

Oh it was double choc.

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Buy the 10lber next time. : )

Musculature has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the the double choc flavor in one of the variety packs....Ill check the pack and see what it has on it. Did u try contacting ON and see what they have to say?

Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a good product to a certain extent, works well with creatine mono but gives you a bloat feeling kinda felt this product was an upset sometimes hype over proper nutrition takes it diet and training and prime but so no gain or fat loss with it just kept me at I was for maintaining muscle size.

Originally Posted by HeismanWatch View Post
    Buy the 10lber next time. : )
    Knowing my luck they have probably changed the serving size and contents on that to!Im just a little lost have they updated their product or not?I have a different version than what is shown on their website?