Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)

The perfect soulmate: Myth or Not?

I dont believe in finding your perfect soulmate. YOu will never find your soulmate and even if you do, it will never be in the right time or right moment.

Mostly you will find a mate but soulmate is nearly just impossible. lol

pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000) pidginduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    iNGLISH u SPYK??

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FOXXIE View Post
    I dont believe in finding your perfect soulmate. YOu will never find your soulmate and even if you do, it will never be in the right time or right moment.

I'm not sure. There are a few couples (married, of course) that are so happy and close...they truly are "best friends."

I don't believe that "everyone can find that perfect someone." Because I know for a fact that there are mentally disabled, physically handicapped, etc. that will never find someone.

Nonetheless, I believe that your "soulmate" is out there. And it is possible.

As for saying "it will never be the right time or right moment." I disagree.

Now, I'm not saying my girlfriend is my soulmate by any stretch of the imagination. But the timing and moment couldn't have been more perfect and - meeting her - was so rare in the first place.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't buy into it -- it's too fatalistic. The idea of a soulmate without pre-determined fate is ludicrous, how the hell are you going to find one person in all the billions if there are no supernatural forces guiding you together? I don't believe in fate, and by extension, the idea of a soul mate.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't believe in the idea that there is 1 person out there for a person. Finding your life time partner (not necessarily soul mate) is simply about compatibility.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i definetly believe that certain people have soul mates. i think that everyone is called for a different purpose in life. some are meant to find the person they are meant to be with and live a long happy life with them and others are meant to date/marry the wrong people to learn things about themselves they wouldnt have found out. and then some are meant to not marry at all. the single life is what they want or how the cards fell. bottom line, i just think that everything happen for a reason so i think the whole time and place thing was wrong too. i wish a lot of things didnt happen. but they did, and im sure theres a greater purpose somewhere down the line.
    "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afriad; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

"The brain is like a muscle. When we think well, we feel good. Understanding is a kind of ecstasy." -Teavana

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Govithoy View Post
    I don't buy into it -- it's too fatalistic. The idea of a soulmate without pre-determined fate is ludicrous, how the hell are you going to find one person in all the billions if there are no supernatural forces guiding you together? I don't believe in fate, and by extension, the idea of a soul mate.
    ^^^

I'm going to attempt to delve into science, so correct me if I'm wrong -

Love/attraction and all this are chemical responses. We're hardwired to seek out certain things in a partner and society's evolution has dictated some drastic changes in that.

When you're around someone who sets off that special "Spark", it's your brain releasing phenylethylamines. They're a form of dopamine, which is why drug addicts use drugs (flood dopamine levels = feels good, man).

As you get intimate with your new partner your brain releases oxytocin, which is the "emotional connection" women feel when cuddling after sex.

The more time you spend with a person, the more you develop a habit, the habit of "being" with them. It takes 2 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong) of repetition to successfully develop any habit. It can take years to undo one you've become attached to.

This process sound familiar? It's the same as a drug addiction, only not illegal and not physically damaging (unless you're an emo cutter).
    The withdrawls of love, I'd argue, actually last longer than any drug. The mental tragedies inflicted by bad relationships can last a lifetime. Even heroin withdrawls typically only last the recovering user a week and a half. If they choose to start using again, that's a whole nother story

So there you have it kids, sorry to ruin love for you, but it's just a chasing things that release dopamine levels in your brain to make you feel good

And what govithoy said as well.
    The probability of finding ONE perfect person out of billions is ridiculous.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500)

cliffs plz
    Iceman + FormulaLT1poweR = -900k currently @ -463,249
    ~Mod negged for chris hansen pic~
    ~spreken sie Dick?
    ~Faith is believing what you know isn't true
    ► WKEA ◄http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=403306821&posted=1#post403306821

13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 13Zulu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

I think people believe that once you find a soulmate, everything becomes easier, and then you don't need to try so hard at the relationship.

WRONG. Just because you meet that special person and have all that stuff in common you need to try harder. If you want to maintain that special feeling it requires vigilance, and the desire to communicate.

Also being good at oral sex is a huge plus...
    Pedes Mortuus Mos Intereo Iterum Per Meus Manus Manus!

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 13Zulu View Post
    I think people believe that once you find a soulmate, everything becomes easier, and then you don't need to try so hard at the relationship.

WRONG. Just because you meet that special person and have all that stuff in common you need to try harder. If you want to maintain that special feeling it requires vigilance, and the desire to communicate.

Interesting point. I don't wanna discredit love at all, believe me. I think things like law, religion, and love all have very important roles in humanity. Without them there would be sheer chaos and many people would find nothing worth living for.

I won't knock anything that gives people hope, or something to strive for, or the opportunity to better themselves and others.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ CRNAstylin's Avatar
    CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000) CRNAstylin is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd like to believe in soulmates but life has taught me otherwise so far-----

if we find someone we really like it's going to take alot of work no matter what to make it last, and a sense of commitment by both ppls

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    I don't believe in the idea that there is 1 person out there for a person. Finding your life time partner (not necessarily soul mate) is simply about compatibility.
    this. short and sweet.

Registered User dick_nose_dwane's Avatar
    dick_nose_dwane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dick_nose_dwane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dick_nose_dwane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dick_nose_dwane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dick_nose_dwane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dick_nose_dwane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I used to be like this until i found my soulmate. Seriously it is insane, we are best friends ever, she would do anything for me, and i would do anything for her. I can be exactly who i am 100 percent of the time. if she's annoying me i can pull my dick out, smack her on the face and we will both laugh our asses off. The key i think is to have no boundries for someone you ultimately want to be with. I have zero boundries with my girl. if she suddenly gets a pee fetish.. guess who is getting pee'd on. Another thing we are both able to do is let **** slide and dont harp on stupid things. If we are in bad money trouble we will figure it out. What's the worst that can happen?? **** it, we will still have eachother even if we lose everything.

cliff notes. have zero boundries and let **** slide

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think this gif sums up the answer to this thrad perfectly

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't believe in soulmates... at least the notion that there is one single person who I am destined to meet and be with forever.

However, I do believe that there is at least one person out there who shares the same beliefs and outlook on relationships, and has all of the traits I'm looking for (including attractiveness obviously :P). I've dated enough girls to know that the person who is exactly what I'm looking for and is looking for exactly what I am is probably one in three billion. If that makes her my soulmate, then I guess I believe in them.

I think we all evolve in what we need and look for, but I think that is only true because we learn from previous experiences that ended less than perfectly. I don't know if I'll ever find something close to that perfect mate, but I hope so .

I also agree with 13Zulu. I think relationships take work FOREVER. I think the most important thing for me is to find someone who realizes this also, and who is into me enough to want to continue to make that effort for possibly forever. Unfortunately these kind of girls are very rare at 20 years old... haha.
    Last edited by yoj; 07-22-2009 at 12:13 AM.
    Rep back 1k+
    owes mindfree, duperman, HumptyBrahh, Lexodus

rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkf456 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hate u

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dunno lol (srs)

would be rare, but it's not unheard of for couples married early in life to be happily together till one dies.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*cough* over hear *cough*

†Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

Registered User GulfCoastAquari's Avatar
    GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000) GulfCoastAquari is just really nice. (+1000)
    This

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    So there you have it kids, sorry to ruin love for you, but it's just a chasing things that release dopamine levels in your brain to make you feel good
    Also this

WRONG.
    And definitely this.
    DetailingGurus
    SportsCarNet

Registered Sex Offender shitbrickhouse's Avatar
    shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    agreed. i dont think there's just 1 person out there for everyone. i think there's probly thousands of girls out there that i could be happy with.
    My Pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34649

Registered Sex Offender shitbrickhouse's Avatar
    shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dick_nose_dwane View Post
    I used to be like this until i found my soulmate. Seriously it is insane, we are best friends ever, she would do anything for me, and i would do anything for her. I can be exactly who i am 100 percent of the time. if she's annoying me i can pull my dick out, smack her on the face and we will both laugh our asses off. The key i think is to have no boundries for someone you ultimately want to be with. I have zero boundries with my girl. if she suddenly gets a pee fetish.. guess who is getting pee'd on. Another thing we are both able to do is let **** slide and dont harp on stupid things. If we are in bad money trouble we will figure it out. What's the worst that can happen?? **** it, we will still have eachother even if we lose everything.

cliff notes. have zero boundries and let **** slide
    good for you. do you believe she is the only girl in the world you would be fully happy with? what if she developed a thyroid problem and got up to 300 pounds?
    My Pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34649

Originally Posted by crusher_ View Post
    I think this gif sums up the answer to this thrad perfectly

ummm..............

I have so many questions......
    Common Sense Crew

I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) I3odyI3uilder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do believe in soulmates as i have found mine we would both do anything for each other and we are deeply in love with each other. And honestly it was fate because we met threw her job at tan co and she actually got accepted to a diff location far away from me but they decided to bring her in at my gyms location and from there its been nothing but love. So ya i believe in it.
    Sports Teams:
    -San Francisco 49ers
    -Saint Louis Cardinals

****Current Log****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168610673

Squat PR 365 X 5 & 385 X 5
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162587361&p=1259651041#post1259651041

Bodymore, Murderland. YARDGORILLA's Avatar
    YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)

Soulmate "feeling" is a temporary fix for a permanent psychological problem of one's longing for companionship.
    Gay Friendly(no homo)-/Black Friendly(no racist)-/Hick Friendly(no inbred)
    "It all began in Afrika"

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like your attitude!
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

almost counted to potato localfool's Avatar
    localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe that there are many people you can be at peace with relationship-wise, and few people you can be very, very happy with. Nobody will ever make you /completely/ happy and satisfied, it's just the way life is...you have to strive for that unattainable perfection.

However, you should find somebody that is worth your time and worth satisfying and being with, so you strive to be perfect for that person, which will make things work, because you won't want to give up. You need to be accepting and understanding, and realize they have faults just like anyone else...just make sure that their faults are tolerable for you :P

Soulmates is just a term for convenience, two people who get along very well, and both put effort in to make things work and keep each other happy, imo.

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd say soulmate is best person / 1000 that fit what you are looking for, and when you are fit for what someone is looking for / 1000. 1000x1000 = 1 million out of 3 billion = 3,000 soulmates for you

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do, been with him for 27 years, if something happens to him there will be no others. It has not been easy all the time, nor has it been hard all the time....but what he gives me is peice of mind, and a peace in my heart, no matter how good things get or how bad....if he is next to me, I know I will be OK.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)

I think "soulmate" is really someone that is just very compatible with you, and I do believe they exist its just to many people think its some magical rarity sent by god rather then just a normal person who works well with you.