Mikexx007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Have I pulled, sprained strained, or something else my arm!?

Im 15, and on Monday Night I was trying to see how long I could lift a 3.5kg dumbell for. The next day, I didn't feel and pain or anything in my arm. Then, on wednesday, I woke up , and When I outstretch my arm more than 45 degrees, The joint betweeen my bicep and forearm start to hurt a fair bit. Its now Thurdsday and It still hurts to outsretch my arm. What do you think I have done to it? And what can I do to treat it? And also, next week Im going to queensland and will probably be going on rollercoaster and on Wednesday I have a skydive booked. If my arm still hurts, should I still do the jump?

Thanks
    Last edited by Mikexx007; 12-09-2009 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Just some more info

oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat and Rest and try not to do any weights on the arm dude , should be alright.

Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Things tend to heal up within 3-5 days in my experience. Keep your plans.

If you told us how you lifted this 10 lbs kettle bell, we might be able to pinpoint what the problem is a little better.
    Will rep back 250+

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

58.1% on our stock picking YTD. Trade with us!
    www.TradersBase.com

Should I do anything with my arm like keep it eleveated or bandaged or anything?
    I normally wouldnt care too much about this but its just the skydive, I've been waiting all year and I dont wanna miss it

billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    HAHAHHA this happened to me my first day of working out... it will go away in like 4 or 5 you will be able to stretch it more and more each day
    brb miscin'

AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DOM's bra

Dons bra?

Wats doms* bra

MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MakeMeHUGE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol this happens, just stretch your arm a little bit further each day and it will get better. I did some very light weights on mine and it helped. There's not a single person I kno irl (who lifts weights) which this hasn't happened to lmao

oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Completely normal, is this your first days of working out? cuz of it is when i first started curling the next week my bicep hurt alot and i couldn't fully extend my arm but it went away after that week and never happened again so i think you get it when you first start workin out
    +***~~~___MISC Anti-*******ry Crew___~~~***+

•••MeanGirls€rew•••

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    u may have strained it or if this is your first time lifting you may just be sore. Stretching it helps you get the range of motion back. A heating pad will loosen up the muscle to you can stretch it. Try to rest it
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Way sorta stretches

What*

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    try to stretch the muscles that hurt if its not to painful. Something like extending your arm a couple of times. I've had this same thing and it seemed the the more i tried to stretch the more my range of motion came back. When i didn't do anything it got really tight which made it hurt thats where a heating pad can help because it will keep the muscle from tighting up because it will increase blood flow

Originally Posted by mvp00 View Post
    try to stretch the muscles that hurt if its not to painful. Something like extending your arm a couple of times. I've had this same thing and it seemed the the more i tried to stretch the more my range of motion came back. When i didn't do anything it got really tight which made it hurt thats where a heating pad can help because it will keep the muscle from tighting up because it will increase blood flow
    Thanks alot, do you thinkI should put an elastic support bandage on my elbow and also do you think it will be ok to skydive with in a week?

lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilbigthang07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your taking this to seriously man you either worked a muscle you normally dont work to often or you just got a crazy workout. give the muscle some time to heal its self i think this has happened to everyone that works out. i used to have this happen to my chest alot when i took breaks from working out and hopped back into it like i never stopped. just stretch it and be patient. and dont work it out again untill it stops hurting or i will get worse trust me i did it before

Originally Posted by Mikexx007 View Post
    Thanks alot, do you thinkI should put an elastic support bandage on my elbow and also do you think it will be ok to skydive with in a week?
    the support i dont think is really needed