lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

look big for my weight/height?

i feel like i looks a tad bigger than 185 at 6'2'' but i could just be dreamin
    anyway heres a new pic, no pump, off day
    what needs work? and how am i doin? up to 185 from 155 4 1/2 months ago
    Do not compare yourself to others.
    Compare yourself to you from yesterday.

Rollin Swollen

jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    30 lbs in 4.5 months is some good work dude. At your height I'm sure you wont have too much trouble continuing putting more weight on if that's what you are trying to do.

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to me you dont look bigger than 185. look about 185 tho
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jimmy5056 View Post
    30 lbs in 4.5 months is some good work dude. At your height I'm sure you wont have too much trouble continuing putting more weight on if that's what you are trying to do.
    thanks man yea ive platued out now but i talked to a friend of mine whos a trainer and he pointed out my flaw. ive been supersetting alot of stuff just training to instinct wich is turn was overworking me. like doing mad cardio almost so im gonna rest more in between sets and bump up cals to about 3.5-4k as ive only been getting about 3k. should see some improvements!

Rollin Swollen

SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dat dere tatoo on yer arm be looking interesting bro
    MSC

Best Raw Total: 1405

Originally Posted by kaoslegend View Post
    to me you dont look bigger than 185. look about 185 tho
    liking your physique man same height same weight but you no doubt have more LBM gj man
    but im tryin to look like you at about 205 210 maybe. long way to go =/

Rollin Swollen

Originally Posted by S4ndm4n View Post
    dat dere tatoo on yer arm be looking interesting bro
    only have this pic of it and dont feel like taking more. this is outer part of my forearm as it covers the whole thing inside and out all the way around
    going fullsleeve as i can afford it

Rollin Swollen

jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimmy5056 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lathamhardee View Post
    thanks man yea ive platued out now but i talked to a friend of mine whos a trainer and he pointed out my flaw. ive been supersetting alot of stuff just training to instinct wich is turn was overworking me. like doing mad cardio almost so im gonna rest more in between sets and bump up cals to about 3.5-4k as ive only been getting about 3k. should see some improvements!

Yea, get into a set routine and ideally keep track of your progress so you can use that to plan future changes. You should have plenty of progress left before you hit any real plateau once you start eating more. Good luck..

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lathamhardee View Post
    liking your physique man same height same weight but you no doubt have more LBM gj man
    but im tryin to look like you at about 205 210 maybe. long way to go =/
    thanks bro, thats the weight im lookin to get up to before i cut
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"

~~Brothers of Iron~~

thanks bro, thats the weight im lookin to get up to before i cut
    you look pretty cut already daamn

Rollin Swollen

im guessing after ive added 20 pounds ill have a bit of fat on my body lol

~~Brothers of Iron~~

im guessing after ive added 20 pounds ill have a bit of fat on my body lol
    yea probly but imo as lean as you are i would bulk to like 220+ and you still prob be decently lean then cut

Rollin Swollen

we'll see. if im over 200 and i can still see my abs ill just keep goin lol

~~Brothers of Iron~~