SgtHitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need a fast acting fat burner

I only have about 3 months to loose 60lbs that I have gained in the last 1.5 yrs due to quitting smoking(2 packs a day) and getting a job that has very little physical work but allot of stress. I can not take pills to work and eating is hard as we get no breaks. I need help with a fat burner that will perform. Itried ARSON a while back but I did not get the results due to being on a mass workout/diet but expecting weight loss results. I gained muscle and maintained the weight and then lost motivation due to an injury, I stopped workin out. Now I have to get this done without fail. At the very least I just need to get to a physical state to pass as I will continue to work

I have narrowed it down to:
    DREN
    BETA-STAX
    Which should I use for maximum results ?
    I have heard good things about LIPO 6 BLACK but thats allot of pills. Maybe Someone has suggestions I have not considered, but it must give me results.

I will be adding it to this:
    - Workout 3 times a week with weights. High reps, with a 4th day of heavy training. plus 20 min of cardio daily. ie treadmill, jumprope
    - Eat 1g protein / lb lean body mass. Monster milk w/ 1% milk 3 times a day plus meat/meals. Will also be using VITAKIK.
    - Reduce calories to lose 1-2 lbs / week. Wife is in charge of this.

Ask if more info is needed.

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dren is crap. I don't know much about betastax, but it doesn't look too impressive. Anabolic Xtreme's Slim Xtreme is getting great reviews as is Gaspari's Mitotropin. If you want to stack either one, I'd do the SX with Driven Sports Lean Xtreme or Mito with Novadex XT.

Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000) Kthomas...EST is just really nice. (+1000)

Thermaphoria......

Originally Posted by jorgemontenegro View Post
    Dren is crap. I don't know much about betastax, but it doesn't look too impressive. Anabolic Xtreme's Slim Xtreme is getting great reviews as is Gaspari's Mitotropin. If you want to stack either one, I'd do the SX with Driven Sports Lean Xtreme or Mito with Novadex XT.

send me your info --

I will get you 7 day supply of EST Thermaphoria, on house............ sample -- you can be judge....

both you guys !!!!

kt-
    KT
    Keith Thomas, Founder
    www.ESTnutrition.com

PLASMATIC ....... check it out in the Bodybuilding store!

ZetaWill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZetaWill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZetaWill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZetaWill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZetaWill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZetaWill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You might want to slow down bro.....60lbs in 3 months is a lot even for a pro bodybuilder. It won't happen that fast and you need to take a reality check before you just frustrate yourself to being 80lbs overweight.

BTW, most of the stuff these product reps will give you or promote to you are just a bunch of caffeine or stimulate derivatives that really don't hit the beta2 receptors like what you will be wanting.

chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SgtHitman View Post
    I only have about 3 months to loose 60lbs that I have gained in the last 1.5 yrs due to quitting smoking(2 packs a day) and getting a job that has very little physical work but allot of stress. I can not take pills to work and eating is hard as we get no breaks. I need help with a fat burner that will perform. Itried ARSON a while back but I did not get the results due to being on a mass workout/diet but expecting weight loss results. I gained muscle and maintained the weight and then lost motivation due to an injury, I stopped workin out. Now I have to get this done without fail. At the very least I just need to get to a physical state to pass as I will continue to work

I have narrowed it down to:
    DREN
    BETA-STAX
    Which should I use for maximum results ?
    I have heard good things about LIPO 6 BLACK but thats allot of pills. Maybe Someone has suggestions I have not considered, but it must give me results.

I will be adding it to this:
    - Workout 3 times a week with weights. High reps, with a 4th day of heavy training. plus 20 min of cardio daily. ie treadmill, jumprope
    - Eat 1g protein / lb lean body mass. Monster milk w/ 1% milk 3 times a day plus meat/meals. Will also be using VITAKIK.
    - Reduce calories to lose 1-2 lbs / week. Wife is in charge of this.

Ask if more info is needed.
    if u cant take pills to work,then look into slim xtreme. u need a proper diet and workout routine in place. go spend some time in the nutrition part of this forum. and the only fat burner that performs that i take is a ec stack but there are great options out there like mito and lean extreme to name a couple.
    There is no secret to life or success. The solution is simple baby, 110% all day everyday. Believe that.

OK so lets say I could sneak some pills in to work. Would anything change for your suggestions?

Beta stax has won the product of the year award! could you explain why you say it does not look impressive?

What products are the E/C stack and how do I stack them?

Monster milk tastes like ground up flowers...is there any great tasting whey that will not kill my G.E.R.D?

bump

Anyone?

greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greg_1006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ephedrine and Caffeine. If your in the states your going to have to look at products with Ephedrine in them like bronkaid. Canadians like myself can just pick up ephedrine hcl at GNC or Popeyes. Google this "EC Stack hotnfit" that should get you to the site you need to read. Also do some research on here.

I started the stack then had to come off because of a muscle spasm in my neck so I was taking other meds, back on again now. Not really feeling the effects or seeing anything at all and my diet is in check and workouts are on schedual so I'm not even sure if it's even going to work for me.