Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by queloque View Post
    And your point is? The site is about bodybuilding and this is how you get your rocks off.

Just Immature. People just need to grow up.
    Yea..but there are break off sections of this site exactly for this purpose.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    Yea..but there are break off sections of this site exactly for this purpose.

Mad about what? Actually Oreilly is my favorite program talking head, buddy. But there is a place for everything.

The discription of the forum says, "slightly off topic" discussions. How is race topics "slightly" off topic?

Just curious. Maybe the description of this forum should be changed.

If that is considered slightly off topic I'll go elsewhere on the board, no sweat.
    Last edited by queloque; 07-24-2009 at 08:42 AM.

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i read reading blue-line (police mag) yesterday and there was an article called "Driving While Black". the article talked about people pulling the race card and getting to the point ill parphrase the interesting part:

We asked the white police, on average how many times do blacks pull the race card when you pull them over ... answer was 80% of the time
    when we asked the black police the same question, the answer was 30%
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol the title and description of this section is quite misleading for what it has become
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    lol the title and description of this section is quite misleading for what it has become
    Fair enough. I didn't come here to start trouble, just looking for some supplement info. I was just surprised at the discussion and usually topics like that get out of hand and it often gives people an excuse to start jumping on cultural groups for one person's behavior who are of that group.

I definately didn't expect my rep points to be hacked when I spend a lot of my time here trying to help people with some advice.
    Last edited by queloque; 07-24-2009 at 08:52 AM.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fair enough. I didn't come here to start trouble, just looking for some supplement info. I was just surprised at the discussion and usually topics like that get out of hand and it often gives people an excuse to start jumping on cultural groups for one person's behavior who are of that group.
    we are all pretty civilized here so that would never happen.

Originally Posted by little lats View Post
    we are all pretty civilized here so that would never happen.
    yeah, but getting hacked with one negative rep vote that changed my rep points to -4700 when it was green at +4000. To me that is not civilized. Like I said, I wasn't here to start trouble, just surprised at the topic in the supplement section.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is this discussion created on a Supplement forum anyway? Is this what happens when people take too many supplements, they go on rants about race?
    yeah, but getting hacked with one negative rep vote that changed my rep points to -4700 when it was green at +4000. To me that is not civilized. Like I said, I wasn't here to start trouble, just surprised at the topic in the supplement section.
    This is the more civilized of the misc. areas. The regular misc. is mostly tna and real bs topics. The supp. misc. has bs topics with little tna. What the hell am I doing in here?
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Location: Come visit Asia!, S'pore, M'sia, HK, Taipei, Bangkok, HCM City, Malaysia
    Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

If a 16 yr girl in Bangkok brothel and not able to show the ID, that is understandable.

A 58yr old scholar can't show ID? Damn......

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If some cops strolled up into my house I would refuse to show ID as well and probably have quite a few choice words for them. GTFO my house and what is your badge number would be right at the top of the list.

in b4 don't taze me bro

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    For obama to say "i dont know the facts" and then to say the officers "acted stupidly" is ridiculous.
    Great point.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this rather neatly demonstrates how little people knew what they were getting when they elected Obama. The man has a lot of steel, no question and very clearly has little no interest in passivity. Good for him.

Make no mistake, whatever you might want to think as far as second-guessing Obama's remarks, that he intended them exactly as he said them and meant them. He's no dummy; he knew what was going to happen when he dropped that bomb and went forward despite or possibly because of it. His comment probably made the situation worse but he 100% intended to do that very thing.

There's no need to chase down and re-hash the treatment various so-called "minorities" have experienced in America historically and this shows, at least to me, that people are really not interested in confronting the idea that a lot of that ill behavior is still alive and well in this shiny new age in which we find ourselves. Obama wants to discuss this. I approve. It sure as Hell beats the promised race riot...

So, what does Obama see? A personal friend of his getting the shaft from "the man" and it's one more in a long series of similar events that were wholly are partly racially motivated and it's not going to go down while he's President and a member of that racial group without him speaking on behalf of his friend. Is this really so odd? Would you not take the word of your friends and back them? In a way, I think he is trying to get to an ultimately better place long-term while igniting things short-term, sort of bringing the phoenix to fire so it can burn and be re-born anew...

I see a lot of commentary here about how cops should be able to do this and that and what people would do themselves if they were cops. A lot of that commentary reminds me of how police act in police states, not how they should be acting in free countries. Putting a uniform and badge on someone does not make them right more often than anyone else or honestly entitle them to jack sh!t. Them acting like it does is why you see a rise of militant-ism. They are perfectly capable of being wrong and evidently were here and the reason I say this is that the situation is not uncommon. People lock themselves out of their houses and cars all the time and police are generally good about being helpful and diffusing the situation when that happens, not escalating it. For whatever reason here, this officer chose to either escalate the situation or allowed it to become escalated. In doing so, he became responsible for this current debacle. When police come on the scene, they generally become the authorities of the situation. The guidance of this one is very suspect.

People make mistakes and since I wasn't there, I'm not going to say what the officer did or didn't do wrong, outside of what I've outlined. Sometimes things shake out wrong, whether you meant them to or not. The best thing he could say is that he regrets the way it has spiraled out of control and that he could have handled it better, whether he did anything incorrectly or not. Instead, the cops seem intent on continuing a firefight, which itself is an interesting tact...

It will be interesting to see Obama's next move...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nano.ix View Post
    i read reading blue-line (police mag) yesterday and there was an article called "Driving While Black". the article talked about people pulling the race card and getting to the point ill parphrase the interesting part:

We asked the white police, on average how many times do blacks pull the race card when you pull them over ... answer was 80% of the time
    when we asked the black police the same question, the answer was 30%
    This is a meaningless quote without better numbers...I love statistics like this...

I asked white police how many times they got powdered jelly-filled doughnuts instead of ones that were chocolate frosted and the answer was 88%...I asked black police the same question and they gave me a strange look and told me to get the fuck on and stop bothering them with dumb shit...

Example of the race card on the part of the white cops and their white doughnuts...?

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's usually the racists who are keen to make such a big deal out of race issues.

It seems that all the high power black authority figures are "outraged" that a highly decorated cop chosen to teach about racial profiling BY a black chief "acted in a racist manner"

How come the black community of leaders wasn't outraged when Chris Brown beat the **** out of Rhianna? They sure kept real quiet when that happened but now its time to jump on the white man's back?
    Honestly this should have never been a race issue, the officers didn't want to see his ID because he was black but to prove he was actually breaking into his own house. Refusing to show ID in this case I think would be reason enough to give the guy a pair of shiny new bracelets no matter the race, color, creed, religion, or any other reason you can think of.
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html
    http://www.musclespeed.net
    Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

It's usually the racists who are keen to make such a big deal out of race issues.

It seems that all the high power black authority figures are "outraged" that a highly decorated cop chosen to teach about racial profiling BY a black chief "acted in a racist manner"

How come the black community of leaders wasn't outraged when Chris Brown beat the **** out of Rhianna? They sure kept real quiet when that happened but now its time to jump on the white man's back?
    Sure, there are racists on both sides, but only one side has the power (and our current President does not change that overall balance). The stance of the activists who spend a lot of time on race issues seem to feel that bigotism and racism is no longer the ugliness and straightforwardness of calling someone colored a nigger openly, but now is far more subtle and insidious so as to be detected less and to get into that vaunted grey area where it can still be alive and well and flourish...I think they are correct, because once it gets to that grey area, it sometimes becomes really difficult to say with certainty what the motivations at play are.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From all the press that I've seen and read the "Cops" have every right to be pissed by this situation. Obama stuck his nose into a situation that he admittedly had no facts on but made a statement of calling the Police organization of acting on stupidity. Professor Gates immediately pulled the race card and turned the situation into more then it needed to be. I have all the respect in the world for Professor Gates being at Harvard, but if you read the transcripts he sounds like your average street thug using terms that would piss off any cop, "Your Momma", etc. He's lucky he didn't get a nice little tune up in my book.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong neg train on queloque. On the future, posts like this should be kept into the R&P section under misc (if at all).

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    Strong neg train on queloque. On the future, posts like this should be kept into the R&P section under misc (if at all).
    I see your point but alot of the people in this supp. misc. section like to keep convo. within the "club" and not get into the craziness of that section.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    I see your point but alot of the people in this supp. misc. section like to keep convo. within the "club" and not get into the craziness of that section.
    if this was in the misc section who knows how this thread would have ended up.....
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    if this was in the misc section who knows how this thread would have ended up.....
    U mad?

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I agree...he really has no business commenting on what a local PD did without knowing all the facts. Even then, it's not that big of a deal.

Obama should focus on more important things right now.
    Agreed, Obama shouldnt have even answered that question cause anything he says is gonna be spun and used against him in some fashion. Plus hes got alot bigger fish to fry.

The fact is the guy was warned by the cop several times to calm down or he would be arrested. When he didnt calm down they slapped the cuffs on. That would happen to anyone in that situation there is nothing racist about what that cop did.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any thread about race is going to get crazy. They aren't even supposed to be allowed.

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "

How come the black community of leaders wasn't outraged when Chris Brown beat the **** out of Rhianna?
    That's different. It's not a racial issue - it is a domestic violence issue. I think more women in general should be out and complaining about this thing than black folks.

Plus...didn't Rhianna deserve it...even a little bit? J/K!

BK

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    If some cops strolled up into my house I would refuse to show ID as well and probably have quite a few choice words for them. GTFO my house and what is your badge number would be right at the top of the list.

in b4 don't taze me bro
    If someone dialed 911 and said there was a burglary in progress and your front door was wide open and said cops asked you for an ID and you said GTFO my house...you'd be arrested too. And it would not be a racial issue at all. It would be a stupidity issue. On your end.

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    Any thread about race is going to get crazy. They aren't even supposed to be allowed.
    Administrator

Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post
    That's different. It's not a racial issue - it is a domestic violence issue. I think more women in general should be out and complaining about this thing than black folks.
    this except id rather men speak on it and give him an ass whoopin
    -Marvel Crew-

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    U mad?
    I am always mad not really
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post
    anyone else bothered by what Obama said about the situation - without having any real knowledge of what happened?
    I'm bothered by Obama as my president. But that's another story

Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    From all the press that I've seen and read the "Cops" have every right to be pissed by this situation. Obama stuck his nose into a situation that he admittedly had no facts on but made a statement of calling the Police organization of acting on stupidity. Professor Gates immediately pulled the race card and turned the situation into more then it needed to be. I have all the respect in the world for Professor Gates being at Harvard, but if you read the transcripts he sounds like your average street thug using terms that would piss off any cop, "Your Momma", etc. He's lucky he didn't get a nice little tune up in my book.
    Obama is a socialist with an agenda to socialize America so we look like every (failed) economy in the EU. He knows most of us won't like this when implemented and many see it coming now. Distracting us with some lightweight racial nonsense will allow the newspapers to focus on something other than his egregious, health care reform ideas. He wants to tax the heck out of people and lies about who it will effect. He sets capricious and arbitrary deadlines for the legislature to "pass things or else" and encourages folks to vote for stuff (his stuff) without having read bills in their entirety or allowing for time to debate or ask questions.

Obama is smart - I admit this - despite my visceral dislike for him and his ilk.

His numbers are slipping fast -despite this trillion bucks in "stimulus" crap unemployment is hovering close to 10%. He's going to have to answer for all this pretty soon and then he won't be able to get jack squat done with the legislature because any senator/rep in line with him will eventually be seen as toxic (and self preservation being the 1st and ultimate goal in politics...none of these guys are gonna stick their necks out for him when his numbers get lower).

A recent poll says he would be in a dead heat today with Mitt Romney. I love Mitt but no way he is going to ever get elected president (Steve Forbes on the other hand...).

Obama knows he needs to "socialize" us as much as possible as fast as possible because in 6-12 months he won't be able to get this done.

A distraction like this Gates chap is perfect timing for him. Could not have happened at a better time.

"Here, talk about race in a post-racial society and look over there while I tax you into oblivion, destroy capitalism and small business and create an even bigger welfare state over here."

Magicians do the same thing - slight of hands.

Remember the song, "Barak the Magic Negro?" - there you have it.

BK

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    I'm bothered by Obama as my president. But that's another story
    I feel and share your pain. Not the right place though. Here. This thread.

Tangoandcash 2.0 in 3D TangoandCash's Avatar
    TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Beer, the universal problem solver. Now the only question is if they are going to drink a Budweiser or Colt45 (no beer related racial profiling intended):

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...56O1O420090725

Black scholar agrees to beer with Obama, policeman

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A prominent black Harvard University scholar has accepted an invitation to have a beer with President Barack Obama and the white police officer who arrested him in a racially charged case.

Professor Henry Louis Gates said Saturday he was willing to have a peace-making beer with Obama and Cambridge, Massachusetts, police Sgt. James Crowley.

Gates was arrested last week at his home after a neighbor called police to say that a man was breaking into the house. Obama said Cambridge police had "acted stupidly," prompting an outcry from police groups and a resulting media blitz.

Obama later telephoned both men and, on Crowley's suggestion, invited the two to the White House for a beer.

"I am pleased that he, too, is eager to use my experience as a teaching moment, and if meeting Sgt. Crowley for a beer with the president will further that end, then I would be happy to oblige," Gates said in a statement on TheRoot.com, an Internet newsletter he edits.

Gates said he hoped his arrest would help reduce racial profiling by law enforcement agencies.

(Reporting by David Lawder; Editing by Doina Chiacu)