Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000)

ITT: our non lifting friends think we're jacked

145lbs 5'8 and my friends think im jacked lol. They also think i'm modest when i tell them i'm not at all big.

Who know's this feel? (whether you're actually somewhat jacked or not)
    Lost all my gains and had my dreams crushed because of crohn's disease crew

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm only 3.8 inches erect and my friends give me compliments all the time. Im like calm down guysss. There will always be someone out there bigger, faster, stronger than me.

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HeeHee23 View Post
    I'm only 3.8 inches erect and my friends give me compliments all the time. Im like calm down guysss. There will always be someone out there bigger, faster, stronger than me.
    I never bought any of that "size matters" crap until my junior year in college. I lived in the dorms with two roommates, David and John. David was a pretty ordinary looking guy, kinda quiet - but John was tall, lean, muscular and (according to him anyway) was hung like a bull. He used to joke about it a lot - even around my girlfriend, Amy. Amy was a sophomore and was petite, shy and somewhat quiet. I didn't like it when John would make his "big dick" comments and jokes around Amy, but she told me she didn't pay any attention to him and truth be told, she really couldn't stand John.

I have a 5.5" dick and with Amy being so petite, it always seemed to do the trick. I was only the third guy she'd ever been with and only her second boyfriend - maybe my guard was just down but who knows.

Anyway, one Friday night, Amy and I were hanging out in my dorm room drinking, smoking some weed and watching TV. David and John had both gone home for the weekend - or so we thought. At about 1AM (Amy and I were pretty toasted by then), John walked in. He'd ended up hanging out with some of his friends off campus and had decided to just drive home in the morning since his parents only lived about an hour and a half away.

He could see that Amy and I were both pretty hammered. He grabbed a beer and sat down and we smoked somem more weed with him. Amy was pretty drunk and started giving John ****. John seemed to get a kick out of it and I could see him kinda flirting with Amy. Then I noticed (and hoped that Amy wouldn't) that John wasn't wearing any underwear.

But Amy started massaging my dick through my jeans and being so ****ed up, I just laid my head back and enjoyed it - I couldn't believe she was doing that right in front of John! I heard John get up to pass Amy the joint we were smoking and I heard her gasp, long and deep and she suddenly stopped stroking my dick. I opened my eyes and saw John standing righ tin front of Amy with a HUGE ****ing bulge in his pants - just inches from her face. The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

He just stood there and I could feel her hand tremble and hear her breathing quicken. when she slowly looked up at him, almost in awe and respect, I could feel my heart start to pound in my chest. Then she softly whispered "ohhhhhhhhhhh" as she gingerly reached up to brush her finger tips across that massive knot in his pants. When she touched it, it throbbed - **** I could see it throb thorugh his pants - Amy just gasped again and looked up at him.

"What?" John asked her and just kinda laughed. Amy did NOT laugh. Instead, she softly asked "can i see it?" John stopped laughing, looked at her very seriously and told her to take it out. Amy never even hesitated - or looked back at me for an "OK" - just just obeyed him and began to open his jeans. I coudl see her nipples rock hard under her t-shirt and I could tell she was practically panting.

She opened his jeans and his big thick dick just fell out...and he had NOT been kidding. That cock was strong, thick, heavy and muscular. The head was a big purple mushroom that sat on top of the thickest shaft i'd ever seen. He was semi-hard and was HUGE compared to me. Amy just gasped and kept whispering "ohmygod..ohmygod...ohmygod". When she wrapped her hand around it, her brow just knotted in disbelief and she almost laughed at how thick he was - her fingers couldn't even touch.

John just stood there watching my girlfriend worship his magnificent cock. Slowly shaking her head in disbelief, she two-fisted him - one hand next to the other...and there was STILL a few inches left - and he was getting rock hard, too.

Amy smiled and patted the couch next to her and John sat down, his cock standing straight up. Honestly he had to be almost 10" (judging from the size of Amy's hand). I opened my pants and took my own cock out. Amy took my cock in her left hand and John's in her right - but there was little doubt whose cock was getting more attention. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock and her hand only occasionally stroked my dick...but John's she pumped with long, purposeful strokes until she finally couldn't help herself any longer and knelt in front of him, kissing his cock and rubbing it against her soft pale skin.

She sucked his dick until SHE came - just from sucking him! I stroked the whole time until he pulled her toward him, peeled off her pants (she didnt even make the slightest attempt to stop him) and sat her on his lap, her back to his chest - the two of them right next to me. She just rolled her head back to kiss him as he squeezed her tits through her shirt. Her hands went down and pushed that big cock against her pussy and she groaned so loud when it touched her that I thought people outside would hear.

John's dick was so ****ing big that he easily penetrated her from behind with her sitting on his lap. She arched up so she could take as much of it as she could and they started to **** right there next to me. It shocked me how easily her petite little body accomodated that horse cock of his. John pounded her in positions that i physically CANNOT do for over an hour - I have no idea how many times she came - she was even in tears a few times (though she never once told him to stop).

He asked her if she was on the pill and when she said she was on the patch, he told her that he was going to cum inside of her to mark her - which only made her cum again! when he finally came, he had Amy on her back, her legs shaking violently as they both came together - and true to his word, John dumped his seed deep up inside my girlfriend's pussy right in front of me. But **** - he didn't even lose his damn hard on! They ****ed for about another 40 minutes and he came twice more. Amy was a wreck by the time we all went to bed.

I will never forget the look on her face - like she was afraid of him and in love with him all at once - the whole time they ****ed. She later told me that there were no words to describe it - it was incredible but even that didn't seem enough. To my knowledge they never ****ed again and Amy and I dated for about another year before we finally broke up. I always wondered if she ended up with him or some other big dick guy.

But one thing I know for sure - she NEVER ****ed me like she did John and the things she said about John - the way she looked at him - and the way she was around him after that night (almost shy and meek) convinced me that a big dick makes a difference.

Amy told me that she "HAD to respect him" even if she didn't like him...and that she almost felt like he "had a right to her". So there ya go.

OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100)
    stats: 140lbs

i could seriously kick u into two pieces... lol

rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudehead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha yeh im like 6'1" 175 and my friends always try to get their fingers in my ass hole when im not looking. one time my friend is like **** man i dropped some batteries under the lounge and cant reach them cos my arms r short so im like ok il do it and he starts tryna finger my ass hole and im like wat u doin LOL and there wasnt even batteries under there.

Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreambulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my lifting friends think i lift , u mad?
    satans soul collector

Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol exactly, the average miscer probably looks a lot better than the average human, but by misc standards we all still look like ****.
    3.77/4.00 GPA crew

1K+

Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lifting17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ya all kids that dont lift think everyone with a half decent build is huge. Ppl say im big and i tell them im small and they think im joking

Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OB6Y View Post

stats: 170lbs

hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my friends thought i was jacked when i had 15 inch arms(cut like diamonds) at 6'3".
    now that i have 18.5 inch fatceps they think i am just fat.****...

UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberEv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my friends just think i'm a douche when i say i'm not big
    RIP Zyzz

Wrecking Crew is Wrecking

khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000) khuong1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im @ 15% BF, possibly even higher and people think im ripped.

fkin *******s.

Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jonny_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Awarebrahhh View Post

Inb4 DreamBulker kicks us all into two pieces :/
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Friends/family think I'm big.

I lmao, because I know I'm just a little ****.

iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000)
    ops friends are bulemic 4'9 chinese girls

thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Irl your a juicer steroid user
    Misc do you even lift

Such is life
    "Always satisfied but still strive for more"

OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100) OB6Y is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Awarebrahhh View Post

doubt that very much

Registered User childishbambino's Avatar
    childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishbambino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skinny1ne View Post
    145lbs 5'8 and my friends think im jacked lol. They also think i'm modest when i tell them i'm not at all big.

Who know's this feel? (whether you're actually somewhat jacked or not)
    whats your bf% at 145?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    doubt that very much
    reds gonna red
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do not yet know this feel, but I imagine when I cut and have abs then everyone will think I'm jacked
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Bench - 110kg (242 lbs)
    Squat - 155kg (341 lbs)
    Deadlift - 210kg (462 lbs)

Originally Posted by timestretch View Post
    reds gonna red
    aye manlet u crack me the fuk up

Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paul7890 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm 125 pounds, probs 11% bf. My friends, fuaaaaark your ripped bro....

MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrLegend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yup. they tell me i belong in spartacus. ive never seen the show, but if that's the case, then those actors need to drop about 3% bf.

paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by khuong1994 View Post
    Im @ 15% BF, possibly even higher and people think im ripped.

fkin *******s.
    are all your friends white cause most of my buddies are asian and I think I'd be considered pretty fat compared to most of them since 90% of them are like 10-12% bodyfat with 0 muscle lol.

Registered User DontNegImPreggo's Avatar
    DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000) DontNegImPreggo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Friends/randoms always comment on it, misc keeps me humble though. That said, absolutely nobody here lifts; was sitting in bio with a buddy the other day(100+ people in the lecture theatre) and he said something along the lines of me being the most jacked person there, I lol'd and started looking around, he was right, not only was I the only person with noticeable muscle mass, but I was the only person who even looked to have decent conditioning. Fattys gonna fat.

jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jarryd2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People think I'm shredded and jacked, I feel little and not that lean. I want to be 200 and shredded like crazy.

ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ejeyol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thread is inspiring to ejeyol.
    Navy DEP (nuke)

ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I had abs people would probably think I'm zyzz lolz. Srs though Im a skinny ******* and dumb bishes think I'm pretty big. I feel like they are almost trolling me.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    I know that feel, I like to think I am somewhat jacked but don't feel it compared to some of the guys at my gym including some REALLY jacked fellow manlets, but then my nonlifting friends will say something like "you have huge guns" or "my jacket would never fit your chest" and I see I look big to nonlifters (it really blows me away when nonlifters refer to me as "a big guy" at 5'5" lol, never used to happen before I lifted), feelsgoodman
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragonSlayer4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)