Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigjay10.0 View Post
    I'm not really tall, but i would rather fight someone taller than me at than someone shorter than me at the same BF% short people are lethal on the inside, thats not to say that there aren't tall people who can throw down, they are usually easier to drive backwards and to get in the air, however a tall person who can properly throw kicks and utilize some sort of jab or spacing could be a great fighter.
    so you would rather fight someone like 6'5 or 6'8? makes no sense if same power he will destroy you cause of his limb length.

btw just to make it clear getting inside don't mean sht, for one there several ways when you get closer I could use to hurt you. Side of the knee, wrist snap, ear rip, throat punch, eye gauge, kidney vice grip, cock slam, heart stopper, brain juggle ( back of the head ) *possible could make you retarded if hit hard enough*

If I was fighting a big dude who short and he charged me I would kick his cock, then punch him in the throat, and kick the side of his knee, and stomp on his liver if he falls down , hopefully break the rib into the liver to stab it.

If I was to fight 290lb big dude, cock strike, side of the knee strike/front knee smash in and run. hopefully he do heavy squats which will make his knee's vunerable for possible life long disabled.
    Last edited by momo5; 07-23-2009 at 03:28 PM.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500) wannabepl47 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    so you would rather fight someone like 6'5 or 6'8? makes no sense if same power he will destroy you cause of his limb length.

btw just to make it clear getting inside don't mean sht, for one there several ways when you get closer I could use to hurt you. Side of the knee, wrist snap, ear rip, throat punch, eye gauge, kidney vice grip, cock slam, heart stopper, brain juggle ( back of the head ) *possible could make you retarded if hit hard enough*
    lol wtf is this ****? Id take you down and hammer fist your face until you go limp. Gl with any of that...

Seni Cok Seviyorum Aysel Torkiye_Atlit's Avatar
    Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500)
    because a tall guy with medium size is usually stronger or equally stronger than a manlet with a decent build.

I've never seen anybody trying to start **** with me when I hit over 190lbs.

WHen I was 175 ...yea...some manlets and tall guys think they can punk me.

OP,stop talking about height so much. YOu sound insecure with all these height talks.
    Bu kiz azerice degilmin? Bu nelen?

That chick is azeri right? What the?

I LOVE AYSEL TEYMURZADE !

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wannabepl47 View Post
    lol wtf is this ****? Id take you down and hammer fist your face until you go limp. Gl with any of that...
    yeah i'm sure you could resist a full strike to the cock. cause you have a vagina.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Seni Cok Seviyorum Aysel Torkiye_Atlit's Avatar
    Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500) Torkiye_Atlit is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Harloe View Post
    Depends on how big the taller one is.

My buddy is 6 6 and 250 lbs...Pretty solid guy
    No 5 9 kid is gonna touch him

Thats different from a 6 1 kids whos like 150lb
    This.

6'1 150lbs. Now that's a different story.

It seems like OP likes to think of tall guys as lanky 19 year old Basketball player.
    Bu kiz azerice degilmin? Bu nelen?

That chick is azeri right? What the?

I LOVE AYSEL TEYMURZADE !

Half man//\\All Amazing Bigjay10.0's Avatar
    Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post

If I was fighting a big dude who short and he charged me I would kick his cock, then punch him in the throat, and kick the side of his knee, and stomp on his liver if he falls down , hopefully break the rib into the liver to stab it.

If I was to fight 290lb big dude, cock strike, side of the knee strike/front knee smash in and run. hopefully he do heavy squats which will make his knee's vunerable for possible life long disabled.
    Lol at cock strike, like i'm just gonna charge you like a f*cking rhino, seriously though i never factored in the possibilty of cock strike, also wtf is cock slam? lol this man has a game plan.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo View Post
    i disagree. a jacked 5'9'' will more often than not smoke a skinny 6'4'' 160. seen similar situations and their outcomes on several occasions.
    this my ex was five nine, and could pick me up ...and this is when i was bigger than current weight.

Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    guys check out butterbean, like short yet weighs 400+ pounds he smashes 6 ft 4+ guys

Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tall lanky guys are usually slow and predictable. Every fight I've ever been involved in was with someone who towered over me, and can't say the taller guys ever have gotten the better of me when it came to a fistfight.

manlets grow up fighting, fear us lol
    *80 pushups before going anywhere in public crew*
    *manlets who somehow get laid crew*
    *8 mph over the speed limit at all times, no matter what crew*
    *enjoy our shirts shrinking in the dryer so they're tighter around our arms crew*
    *bring a sack lunch to work and throw it away every single time crew*
    *biceps bigger than quads crew*
    *bears, bulls, cubbies, hawks crew*

MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50) MareNostrum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by percussion8903 View Post
    did he look like
    He seriously has the same body structure of the guy on the far left, if not slightly skinnier lol!

D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    Do they realize that a shorter person that knows how to fight is fawking hard to stop? All i have to do is get in the inside, grapple or just use my quickness. WTF does having a reach on me have to do with a street fight?
    They dont know that the guy theyre fighting trains UFC. So they underestimate.

D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Muffinbeast View Post
    guys check out butterbean, like short yet weighs 400+ pounds he smashes 6 ft 4+ guys
    isnt he like 5'8

opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000) opk383 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Harloe View Post
    Depends on how big the taller one is.

My buddy is 6 6 and 250 lbs...Pretty solid guy
    No 5 9 kid is gonna touch him

Thats different from a 6 1 kids whos like 150lb
    So Mike Tyson couldnt touch him?

Mike Tyson got in the ring with guys who were 6'6 + and solid heavy weights and he destroyed them.

Height =/= fighting skills

Last edited by opk383; 07-23-2009 at 05:37 PM.

DenDen117993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

I'm 5'9'' I weigh 204 my reach is 71½''.. I've f**ked up more than my fair share of 6'+ ppl
    :: GetFit oD ::

XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well idk what this threads about sure I'm 5 7 160 but really no body far played football my whole life and since I was younger I was always told lowest man wins....ive fought a couple dudes over 6 foot and one I remember is they do hit pretty hard...bet this kid at my house I could beat his ass and he swung and clocked me decent....my heads like a block tho and I almost immediately lifted him up and sweeped him on the ground and starting whaling on him and didn't realize he was bleeding so bad and I had 2 ppl pulling me off him .....Though I workout erryday and payed sports for years and since I was a kid I been street fighting ain't never done pro...so i bleieve i could beat the **** literally outta anyone remotely my size even if hes a few inches taller because all my experience as an athlete.l...but if hes 6'3 220 and an athlete and has the same mentality as me when it comes to fighting...then hes probably gonna beat my ass .....but one of my friends who "was" pro hit some kid and the kid sent retarded and everybody in the hood knows the kid n **** but he ain't the same he's Ike super slow n **** n will never b the same....but height has something to do with it just as much as anything else....people are scared of big tall dudes look at lesnar for crying out loud he's 6'3 265 but inside he's a teddy bear just wanting to cuddle....not fight

XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxFlexinGxX88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And it's funny the one time I had a lot of trouble with my fights was when I got into it with the same size dude....he was like a bull nd also sweep there knee tall guys are mostly flimsy even of they workout as much there balance is no wear near as good Idc how athletic n tall u r u cnt convince me otherwise fought enough tall people to know they win in boxing usually.....but throw the gloves off and bite ears grab throats a
    And they usually dont win....sure I've been losing a fight at first what I do I but the dude in e side of neck....called em a jig and said imma rip his eso****us out for breaking my 800$ gold chain so ya it was a tough fight jigs are quick and strong for how tall n skinny they appear....but anyways long story short fought kid down the street at my friend faces house and picked the kid up and we both ended up going over the fence he got the worst tho... N well since inwas on top I scr8 laid a beat down wit his boys right there not doin **** cuz they couldn't my boys were....so ya that mofo his name is Zoe he was atleast 6' 180 ill never forget cuz he punched me for no reason well he thought someone at the party stole his "golci and dobanna" glass or we and I have a gun for protection and he thought I was pulling it out so he stole me....leaning on truck and all cheap shot that's how jigs in the hood wanna do it to a white boy when hes making more money than them...not racist btw most friends are colored but that dude was a cocksucker and got his ass beat....tall guys are cool ya if ur tryna be the main picture in Dillard's dressing up in tommy hilfigure or wanna be on that show with tyra banks...Lol is it just me or do most tall men that workout seem to be in more pretty boy type **** than just wanted to sweat n feel pain .....y'all quit lookin at ur six-pack and posing in the mirror for fb pics...**** what have we come to end this world

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb almost everyone i've fukked up was 6ft+
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    meanwhile this fat manlet is knocking out 6'+ BBCs