Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Spaghettii's BodySpace

That 'I just got out of a serious relationship' excuse

Is it legit?

Stats: 6'2", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28423
    NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NYY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NYY's BodySpace
    Nope.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Bodymore, Murderland. YARDGORILLA's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 250 lbs
    YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YARDGORILLA has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YARDGORILLA's BodySpace
    Depends on if you are giving it or getting it.
    Gay Friendly(no homo)-/Black Friendly(no racist)-/Hick Friendly(no inbred)
    "It all began in Afrika"

Stats: 6'0", 203 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19788
    EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit EdgarAllanPoe's BodySpace
    its better than you're an ugly loser and i wouldn't be caught dead with you

it is an excuse tho. I told that to a POF chick i met....and while its true, there are two other girls i would not use that excuse on that i'm talking to. It's a nice way to say i'm not interested. Realistically if i'm attracted to a chick, if i find them interesting then even if i am out of a serious relationship i'm more than likely going to be open to hanging out with them at the very least.

Stats: 5'11", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1182
    janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    its better than you're an ugly loser and i wouldn't be caught dead with you
    Is it really though? It's basically saying that but sugar coated, which is an implicated lie.
    I'll take "You're ugly and fat and I wouldnt date you ever" over the mindfck honestly.

"I just got out of a relationship" = "I dont wanna date" or "I'm not feelin you"

Think about it, if you had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship and some bomb ass little cutie came up and start rubbin your chest and smiling and giggling at you and twirling her hair, would you go...

"Uh, I just got out of a relationship" and ignore her?

Same goes for them...

but it can mean "I'll fck, just don't try to date me"... that's where it gets tricky.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    Jamesbwbevis is a Known Dildo-Sucker Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"Asking for mod reps is like opening the door for a sloot. You still ain't gettin none." - MysteriousNomad

BodyPoints: 2280
    Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tiffany Wantsmore's BodySpace
    It can be legit. I know some girls jump straight into the next one, but if someone's still hurting from the previous break up and wants some alone time, then it's perfectly reasonable. It's pointless getting into another relationship when you're still getting over the last one.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdgarAllanPoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes i'd prefer the mind**** as long as it wasn't "i just got out of a serious relationship but we can be friends"

if it was just i got out and that was the end of the story, then i'd let it go and tell myself thats why...its not because i'm a fat manlet w/ acne, yellow teeth, and bad breath....its just cause she got out of a relationship otherwise she'd def want it

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    It can be legit. I know some girls jump straight into the next one, but if someone's still hurting from the previous break up and wants some alone time, then it's perfectly reasonable. It's pointless getting into another relationship when you're still getting over the last one.
    i don't completely agree basically w/ janky's statement of a cute girl rubbing your chest/flirting, etc...

i'm not over my ex, i've been miserable. I went out w/ a pof chick i didn't even wanna go out with and i couldn't force myself to do anything with her. But a girl i talk to at the gym, and another girl in my neighborhood i've been getting interested in, and even tho i'm not over my ex and i still think about her/miss her a lot.....i would definitly invest time and energy into either of those two chicks if the opportunity arises.

Maybe chicks are diff, but if i'm attracted to someone and intrigued by them, even if i'm hurting i'm not going to completely blow them off, i may be more cautious then normal but thats it.

BodyPoints: 2280
    Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tiffany Wantsmore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tiffany Wantsmore's BodySpace
    i don't completely agree basically w/ janky's statement of a cute girl rubbing your chest/flirting, etc...

i'm not over my ex, i've been miserable. I went out w/ a pof chick i didn't even wanna go out with and i couldn't force myself to do anything with her. But a girl i talk to at the gym, and another girl in my neighborhood i've been getting interested in, and even tho i'm not over my ex and i still think about her/miss her a lot.....i would definitly invest time and energy into either of those two chicks if the opportunity arises.

Maybe chicks are diff, but if i'm attracted to someone and intrigued by them, even if i'm hurting i'm not going to completely blow them off, i may be more cautious then normal but thats it.
    Makes sense. If and when you meet someone you feel you would be prepared to invest time and energy in, even if you're still recovering, it shows you're well on the way to getting over it and it will help speed the process.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Stats: 5'11", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1182
    janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace
    Most girls line up something new/exciting before bouncing nowadays...
    Wouldn't you agree though, if a girl was really interested she wouldn't give you that cop out? She may mention that she doesn't wanna "rush into anything" and bring it up then, but THAT is a whole nother conversation...

Like I said before, if someone attractive and charming came up to you and hit on you and you were really feeling them, you probably wouldn't just blow them outta the water like that

yes i'd prefer the mind**** as long as it wasn't "i just got out of a serious relationship but we can be friends"

if it was just i got out and that was the end of the story, then i'd let it go and tell myself thats why...its not because i'm a fat manlet w/ acne, yellow teeth, and bad breath....its just cause she got out of a relationship otherwise she'd def want it
    Meh, self esteem issues? (not trying to be a dick.. just asking a legitimate question)

I know I'm fat and prob a 6-7. I also know I'm charming and was blessed with the gift of mouthpiece. I'm also smart enough to outwit most dumb broads lulz

I have no reservations about admitting my shortcomings, so if they're pointed out to me I'm just like "Well, I can appreciate your honesty and boldness."

If people lie and sugar coat me I'm automatically like "Say what you really mean you fcking pussy"
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    Jamesbwbevis is a Known Dildo-Sucker Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"Asking for mod reps is like opening the door for a sloot. You still ain't gettin none." - MysteriousNomad

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 210RobinHood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit 210RobinHood's BodySpace
    Yea it's legit. I used it on the rebound girl and meant it.

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) socrates07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit socrates07's BodySpace
    Just to add something in here. There was a girl I knew that got really really hurt in a LTR, and she was in NO hurry to even consider dating anyone because she didn't want to EVER feel like that again.

just saying..

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31649
    Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Guardian's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    Is it legit?
    Don't listen to these guys it is a legit excuse assuming she truly did just get out of one.

Whether its by death, divorce, or simply breaking up people and especially girls coming out of relationships will naturally have a guard up and be emotionally unavailable.

Its better she tells you right away then half a$$ a relationship and not give you what you deserve.

Be warned such girls often end up with "losers' reason being is they don't feel as guilty if it doesn't work and treat the guy like crap. Its a way of getting attention and benefits without actually opening up emotionally. Just don't take it personally.
    Check out my path to enlightenment series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnkvWehu-w

Once the stillness comes into your life, then the mind also becomes absolutely still. When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes.

When your happiness is dependent upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation.

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Crusher_'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Is it really though? It's basically saying that but sugar coated, which is an implicated lie.
    I'll take "You're ugly and fat and I wouldnt date you ever" over the mindfck honestly.

"I just got out of a relationship" = "I dont wanna date" or "I'm not feelin you"

Think about it, if you had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship and some bomb ass little cutie came up and start rubbin your chest and smiling and giggling at you and twirling her hair, would you go...

"Uh, I just got out of a relationship" and ignore her?

Same goes for them...

but it can mean "I'll fck, just don't try to date me"... that's where it gets tricky.
    Having experienced this mind f**k sh*t personally id also prefer this..

Not that any girl would ever say that to the champ but i can dream..
    "Zyzz is not a person. Zyzz is merely a personification of a way of life. Zyzz will live on forever."

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    Even before I read Janks post I was thinking this exact same reply.... you didnt do something right to attract her enough or gain her trust/comfort. No big deal you probably nice guy'd yourself and came across to soft, and she didnt want another "nice guy."

Try talking less, and add more mystery. Some of the best advice I got and have used is using short whitty responses that are HIGH impact. It makes you look/seem smarter and more social diverse
    Im gonna agree with you (even after our last quarrel) However, if she is "hurting from a previous relationship" she shouldnt be out at a club/bar/wherever trying to look all hot (I guess unless her friends dragged her out) who knows...
    Wouldn't you agree though, if a girl was really interested she wouldn't give you that cop out? She may mention that she doesn't wanna "rush into anything" and bring it up then, but THAT is a whole nother conversation...
    I agree with you and want to add a * Only because there are "situations" (and really every encounter is situational) she may be having a bad day, or some douche just pissed her off and she doesnt want to be bothered, etc etc...

btw LOL at crusher....