moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is why your already better than 90% of the world!

Because your on a bodybuilding site. You want the knowledge, you want the expertise, you want that perfect body. If your reading this, your already more motivated than the VAST majority of the people in the world. Think about it guys and girls, you are a slight minority. I dont care how short, tall, skinny, fat, ripped, or weak you are; just being on this site and looking to better yourself makes you better than those people who are complacent with being a dud in society. They dont care how they look! When your in the grocery store shopping for your spinach and oats, they are on the other side of the store trying to decide whether to go for the one gallon tub of vinalla ice cream, or the chocolate tub today. They dont want to be healthy, they dont want to be fit, or look good. They want to enjoy those 3 seconds of sweetness, then ponder whether to go for a "jog" for 2 mins to the mailbox and back. When your raiding the lean meat section, they are laying on the couch with a beer in one hand, and half of the X large pizza they already devoured. And lastly, when your at the gym, busting your ass, sweating like a pig, they are trying to decide what their next insulin spike will be coming from, and TRUST me folks, they DONT need the extra glycogen storage! LOL! They dont have the mindset, or motivation that you do. And that my friend is why YOU are better than them. Even if you havnt reached your goals yet, you WILL.

That is what i absolutly LOVE about body building! It doesnt matter what is wrong with you, if you try, and you give it 110% you WILL MAKE GAINS! Its in every single one of us! Do a quick google search for "handicap bodybuilders" theres tons of them, who cant even walk, who have physiques that will make your head spin. Now, if they cant even walk, but they can roll up on stage and take home first place at a bodybuilding contest, then you can certainly do it to!

To me, bodybuilding is really 95% mental, only 5% physical. You can be the biggest, stronest badass around, but if you dont have the will power to even pick up the pink, 2lb dumbell, does that make you better than the 110lb guy, busting his ass to press the 20lb db? Or the 250lb guy, who is pushing his body to the limit to finish that last Interval in his HIIT routine?

3 years ago i was 5'4 165lbs all fat. I loathed myself, all i wanted was to be skinny. Well i developed a serious eating disorder, frequently eating only 500-1000 calories a day. I felt like Sh*t constantly. I was down to 100lbs in 3 months flat. Maintained that for a year, i honestly thought i looked good! i was skin and bones!

Well long story short, 1 year and 36lbs later im feeling better than ever! I work out 6 days a week, and am currently bulking.

People, there is nothing in this world more satisfying than stepping into the gym 1 week later and lifting 20lbs more than last weeks max. There is no feeling more fulfilling than leaving it all at the gym, blood, sweat, and tears. There is nothing better than looking in the mirror day after day and seeing new cuts, new mass, and definition that youd never even dream of seeing on yourself. Its not that hard guys! Put everything youve got into it and you will be SO happy!

If i can bounce back like that, i would LOVE to hear why you cant do it too. Please entertain me!

Now wtf are you doing still reading this? Get your butt in the gym and stack on the extra plates, because you know what? You are ONE BAD MUTHAF*CKA!
    Last edited by moosecakes4all; 07-22-2009 at 01:07 PM.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations on your recent success, however I hope that you do not use your success to put down those who may not be where you are currently at or where you think they should be. Now that you have washed the outside of the cup, wash the inside as well.

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, no that is NOT at all what i was stating! Im trying to encourage people on this site to keep up their goodwork, regaurdless of their success or failure. I do not consider myself by by ANY stretch an impressive specimen. However i do feel that the motivation of these members for just signing up on a bodybuilding site, and chosing to live a healthy lifestyle is worthy of some reconition.
    And defintly uncalled for to neg me... I did not quite understand that. This is the motivational section, lets keep it positive.
    Last edited by moosecakes4all; 07-22-2009 at 01:28 PM.

AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a great read to get people motivated. awsome post!
    "Stand Your Ground"

"There is simply no other exercise (and certainly no machine) that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density enhancement, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning than the correctly performed full squat." –Mark Rippetoe

Poser Beater Manlet Eater bigbeezy's Avatar
    bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good post

Thanks guys! And bigbeezy, your Avitar is comepletly epic! One day, i will be able to do that.

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great post man..repped

Thank you good sir! I always read your posts from beginning to end, youve always got something wise to balance the insanity of teen misc with!
    Will rep back tommarrow on recharge

OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OscarGortez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    Congratulations on your recent success, however I hope that you do not use your success to put down those who may not be where you are currently at or where you think they should be. Now that you have washed the outside of the cup, wash the inside as well.
    I think that's why he mentioned pink dumbells... saying that anyone who's here is taking the right step, no matter what your level. Even if you max out at 2lb curls, you're better than the person that doesn't care...

Unless that's your point? he shouldn't be putting down the people that don't care? in which case that didn't seem like his intention at all to me...

God motivational post.

Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Musclezs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    after reading just the first half of the first paragraph, i decided to give you the first rep i've ever given. excellent post. it can be hard to feel accomplished or "better" than the rest of the population with regards to fitness when your long-awaited goal is still a ways off. this is a good reminder that the difference in mindset is what really sets us apart from them.
    01-2009: 139 lbs
    01-2010: 181 lbs
    2010 goal : 200 lbs - 10% bf

03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03BlkStang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good reading!!

that was great thanks!!!!
    repd!

Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good post! So, what makes the other 10% better?

Originally Posted by Rolo01 View Post
    Good post! So, what makes the other 10% better?
    You ARE that 10% brah!

Thanks guys, i meant not to put anyone down, ive got a hard time being "politically correct".
    Cant make everyone happy! But will for sure encourage the bodybuilding community to keep going, no matter how weak or strong they are!
    Will be repping everyone back.

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moosecakes4all View Post
    You ARE that 10% brah!

Thanks guys, i meant not to put anyone down, ive got a hard time being "politically correct".
    Cant make everyone happy! But will for sure encourage the bodybuilding community to keep going, no matter how weak or strong they are!
    Will be repping everyone back.
    Awesome post, repped. Good read and it is good to see you are giving everyone on this site regardless of how small their accomplishments props. Thanks

Thanks again guys! Given out too many reps for 24 hours it says, will be repping everyone whose posted. Other than the 1 neg. comment....

Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great post and very motivating.

Repped.

Thanks man! Will rep back.

localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localstommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi five on that! Agree!!
    "Put all your excuses aside and remember this. You are Capable."

"in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"everyday is a new battle."

"Today you are closer to the person you were meant to become."

e-5!!!! lol!

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    was just lookin' at your profile and came across this thread, might be a little old but I need to comment it. It's excellent! Beautifully written, and funny as well at some parts.
    I as well went through a eating disorder, maybe not as serious as yours, but pretty bad. I got to 105, then hospitalized, and changed back immediately, yours lasted a lot longer, but I know how you felt bro.

Again great post, repped
    live.laugh.lift

BEAST MODE: Activated enetblazin4eva's Avatar
    enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Knowledge is power.........

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! Keep tearin it up in the gym