Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

questions about lying leg curl

hi,

i heard from a guy thats its good to flex your abs while doing lying leg curls. that would help you to get the hips on the machine on which u lay.

what do u think? is that right?

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think flexing your abs is a good idea on EVERY exercise. if you dont believe me just try relaxing them on some of the major exercises.
    it helps generate more stability and power through the core of your body.
    but i dont actually flex them super hard. its more of a tensing throughout the midsection region, from front to back, ie. abs, obliques, and erectors.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thx for the help labouche. but can i also help me with another post of me about my workout. i think its named : 'will this basic workout for ectomorph work' or somethinh like that

im really having problems, so plz help me ok