Registered User SpecialForces92's Avatar
    SpecialForces92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My new life starts tomorrow help please

Hi guys/gals, i'm starting a new life tomorrow.I am 18 years old. I currently weight around 290 and stand at 5"10. My goal is to be atleast 180 or 200 by end of my highschool days. I will be graduating in june 2010 and i wanna stand there weighing 180 and recieving my diploma. I am very very unhealthy as a teenager. I get very tired and have very poor diet. I love to play sports, but my inactiveness keeps me drowning. I want to be confident and increase my self-esteem and not be shy around girls. I am looking forward to this diet.
    I was wondering if you guys can provide me with some dieting meals lets say (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack) or what not. Also some daily routine workouts like walking biking or etc. I have very low stamina too because i'm a smoker. But i realized my life is pathetic my goal is to join the Army and serve my nation. I want to quit everything and become a new man. Your motivation, your support, your kindness will lead me to this goal. I appreciate you guys for having the time to read this. Please help me change my life! Thank you.

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113693871 here is all you need (seriously)

And another advice for free:
    Why not start today?

Registered User SpecialForces92's Avatar
    SpecialForces92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the thread is very nice thank you very much sir.

BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpecialForces92 View Post
    Hi guys/gals, i'm starting a new life tomorrow.I am 18 years old. I currently weight around 290 and stand at 5"10. My goal is to be atleast 180 or 200 by end of my highschool days. I will be graduating in june 2010 and i wanna stand there weighing 180 and recieving my diploma. I am very very unhealthy as a teenager. I get very tired and have very poor diet. I love to play sports, but my inactiveness keeps me drowning. I want to be confident and increase my self-esteem and not be shy around girls. I am looking forward to this diet.
    I was wondering if you guys can provide me with some dieting meals lets say (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack) or what not. Also some daily routine workouts like walking biking or etc. I have very low stamina too because i'm a smoker. But i realized my life is pathetic my goal is to join the Army and serve my nation. I want to quit everything and become a new man. Your motivation, your support, your kindness will lead me to this goal. I appreciate you guys for having the time to read this. Please help me change my life! Thank you.
    uve def come to the right place
    this forum has literally changed my life

it wont be easy no doubt but i PROMISE you itll be worth it
    thiago alves
    future champ