Castvox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Castvox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Castvox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Castvox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Castvox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Two World Meshing Need Help.

Alright im 180 pounds, and i want to lean up on some areas of my body and cut the small fat pockets off my body, but im using a 5x5 workout program and it requires you to consume alot of protein and calories for it to maintain my muscle growth, and the program is working good, and i wanted to know how do i fit cardio into my schedule. Because if i wanna lose a little bit of weight i have to cut down on my calories and stuff , but wouldnt that hurt my muscle gain so does anyone no a solution that can solve my probelm

BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Castvox View Post
    Alright im 180 pounds, and i want to lean up on some areas of my body and cut the small fat pockets off my body, but im using a 5x5 workout program and it requires you to consume alot of protein and calories for it to maintain my muscle growth, and the program is working good, and i wanted to know how do i fit cardio into my schedule. Because if i wanna lose a little bit of weight i have to cut down on my calories and stuff , but wouldnt that hurt my muscle gain so does anyone no a solution that can solve my probelm
    unfortunately cutting fat and building muscle require 2 different processes that are contradictory

if you want to gain optimal muscle in optimal time then you should focus solely on that
    the same goes for losing fat

i would suggest cycling , a few months of calorie increased muscle building, then a few months calorie decreased fat cutting
    thiago alves
    future champ