loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is it possible to drop 8-12 pounds of PURE fat in 3 weeks?

Yoooo...so I found out that if I drop 12 pounds of pure fat ill be at 10% body fat percentage...im starting college soon so I wanted to know if this possible without ruining my body and having loose skin.....
    I would be happy if I at least dropped 8 pounds.
    This would mean that I would have around 2-3 days to loose 1 pound for 3 weeks...

This is my diet more or less:

8 glasses of cold water

breakfast: cereal and juice/milk

snack: 1 fruit and 2 handfulls of raw fruits such as peanuts

lunch: a piece of meat, veggies, and a very small portion of rice (1 spoon)

snack: the same as the other snack

dinner: the same as lunch

i vary the food, thats just an example.

My workout:

1-2 hours of cardio --> every single day, monday to sunday,
    interval weight loss training....every 2 minutes the speed increases and decreases

weight training --> every single day, training different muscles each day in order to let the muscles trained to rest for 48 hours.

What do you guys think? Think I can achieve this?
    Got any tips to help me?
    Am I gonna loose lean muscle in the process as well?
    Is it much harder than I think to loose pure fat?

badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is possible, but you are over training.
    **ARMY STRONG**

owes me reps: sleepysalmon, AlmightyJad

EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW

/ \

BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say it is not possible. Everyone wants instant results, but it takes some time to get to 10% body fat.

Also, you need to increase your protein consumption if you want to keep your muscle and burn mostly fat.
    'As you think, so shall you become.'
    -Bruce Lee

loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by zsh1mley View Post
    It is possible, but you are over training.
    Hmmm...I thought I had to overtrain since the normal amount of pounds lost in a week is usually 1-2 pounds per week and I need to loose 3-4 pounds per week

Originally Posted by BBDisciple View Post
    I'd say it is not possible. Everyone wants instant results, but it takes some time to get to 10% body fat.

Also, you need to increase your protein consumption if you want to keep your muscle and burn mostly fat.
    You think so? Should I increase the amount of meat I eat then? Or should I try supplements such as whey protein

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by loco10 View Post
    Hmmm...I thought I had to overtrain since the normal amount of pounds lost in a week is usually 1-2 pounds per week and I need to loose 3-4 pounds per week
    I've never been over 12% body fat so this is a little hard for me to say from experience, but I'd think an hour of cardio and 45-60 minutes of lifting a day would be more than enough. Maintain your protein consumption and create a small caloric deficit (500-1000 Cals).

Feel free to call me out if I'm wrong.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you weigh 400lbs then yes if your average weight then no not pure fat if you trained to hard a lot would be water.

BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yoooo...so I found out that if I drop 12 pounds of pure fat ill be at 10% body fat percentage...im starting college soon so I wanted to know if this possible without ruining my body and having loose skin.....
    I would be happy if I at least dropped 8 pounds.
    This would mean that I would have around 2-3 days to loose 1 pound for 3 weeks...

This is my diet more or less:

8 glasses of cold water

breakfast: cereal and juice/milk

snack: 1 fruit and 2 handfulls of raw fruits such as peanuts

lunch: a piece of meat, veggies, and a very small portion of rice (1 spoon)

snack: the same as the other snack

dinner: the same as lunch

i vary the food, thats just an example.

My workout:

1-2 hours of cardio --> every single day, monday to sunday,
    interval weight loss training....every 2 minutes the speed increases and decreases

weight training --> every single day, training different muscles each day in order to let the muscles trained to rest for 48 hours.

What do you guys think? Think I can achieve this?
    Got any tips to help me?
    Am I gonna loose lean muscle in the process as well?
    Is it much harder than I think to loose pure fat?
    3 weeks ...pure fat....id say impossible , youd be fortunate losing 4-6 pounds

you're also overtraining too
    take 2 days out the week and give you body a rest before you completely destroy it

i respect your tenacity tho , that kind of thing will keep you deticated
    thiago alves
    future champ

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No not possible. WAterweight yes, but pure fat no.

I tried it on a very harsh diet but found out there is a limit too it without feeling like you are dying. I lost 20 pounds total with a lot of waterweight in 3 weeks.
    6'6

jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe close on keto or V diet.

also way too much cardio.

do a full body workout with circuit training including lots of compounds 3x a week. do HIIT on your offdays, best bet

Cuts like an emo kid AtleastItried's Avatar
    AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtleastItried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cardio AND weights EVERY day? If you are on a calorie restriction good luck not passing out mid-stride on the treadmill o.O
    Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level". ~Bruce Lee

Pacnbiggie187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by musicality213 View Post
    I've never been over 12% body fat so this is a little hard for me to say from experience, but I'd think an hour of cardio and 45-60 minutes of lifting a day would be more than enough. Maintain your protein consumption and create a small caloric deficit (500-1000 Cals).

Feel free to call me out if I'm wrong.
    since when is 500-1000 Calories a SMALL caloric defeciency? That's freaking huge.
    Anyway, I actually agree with what you're saying, however with a calorie reduction like this you're more likely to gain the weight back twice as fast.
    When it comes to fat loss, slowly but surely is a quote you wanna live by.
    The faster you lose it, the faster you'll gain it back, this could be just me though.
    Jay "Ferrari" Ferreira

Pure Portugee

~~OIF/OEF Veteran~~

"I'm only here to do two things; drink beer, and kick some ass, and it looks like we're almost outta beer."

"Ahhhh, beer, vagina, coco's..........I love Okinawa"

BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBDisciple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You think so? Should I increase the amount of meat I eat then? Or should I try supplements such as whey protein
    You need to consume 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass. If you eat significantly less for a long period of time, you will lose muscle even if you lift. You can get the protein from food sources or through protein shakes, whatever is convenient for you. Most people do a mixture of both.
    'As you think, so shall you become.'
    -Bruce Lee

want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50) want6pack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I read on the biggest loser they did 3-4 hours of cardio a day. Like an idiot I have tried to do the almost impossible. I have tried to lose 61 pounds in 63 days. I'm down 35 pounds in 41 days but I have to lose another 26 pounds and I only have 22 days left to do it. I'm so screwed, lol.

I have been doing 2 hours a day on the bike recently (I was only doing 1 hour in previous weeks) and 1-2 hours of water aerobics a day as well.

anythingtwice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

"snack: 1 fruit and 2 handfulls of raw fruits such as peanuts"

Are peanuts really raw fruits????
    "Pain is Crag-ness leaving the body!" - Rod

RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoronoaZoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's humanly possible.. don't know if it will be 12 pounds of pure fat though.. to answer your other question, you will not get lose skin after losing 12 lbs..