jdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best nitric oxide products

Ok, I know there are tons of threads talking about NO2, NOx2, etc, and I see that most, but not all, do like the products. I personally was on NO2 and did see moderate to impressive results. The price is a bit too high though.

I read Ed Byrd's book on NO2, and although I believe most was marketing, I am most curious about his claim that only NO2 can cause nitric oxide to be sustained up to 16 hours a day in skeletal muscle. What about the other products?

Although I am interested in any responses to my statement above, I suppose the bottom line is that I really want to know if anyone has taken more than one of these nitric oxide precursors and had differing or similar results with them.

Also, I read the thread NO2 exposed, specifically the homemade No2, and that really sparked my interest in the 16 hour sustained nitric oxide. I would like to try it, but hell, even just a month supply of arginine (12 grams/day) costs about >35 dollars a month, not that much cheaper, if at all, then the No2 competitors.
    Last edited by jdude; 04-16-2003 at 05:41 PM.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would like to know this too.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

what I am mostly interested in is real comparisons of the various NO products, including the homebrew. I am interested in how NO2's 16 hour sustained release compares to the competitions (and the homebrew); and how they specifically compared against each other in usage for individuals.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did you already check out www.getnos.com ?
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Here's one thread that is similar to what I am interested in reading (except the thread strays off quickly)...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=114036

It compares No2, nox2 and others. Has anyone used No2, Extreme NoS for comparison? NoS sounds promising, and the price is great.

dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dpatrick176 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up VitaChemx N.O. Fission

Originally Posted by jdude View Post
    Ok, I know there are tons of threads talking about NO2, NOx2, etc, and I see that most, but not all, do like the products. I personally was on NO2 and did see moderate to impressive results. The price is a bit too high though.

I read Ed Byrd's book on NO2, and although I believe most was marketing, I am most curious about his claim that only NO2 can cause nitric oxide to be sustained up to 16 hours a day in skeletal muscle. What about the other products?

Although I am interested in any responses to my statement above, I suppose the bottom line is that I really want to know if anyone has taken more than one of these nitric oxide precursors and had differing or similar results with them.

Also, I read the thread NO2 exposed, specifically the homemade No2, and that really sparked my interest in the 16 hour sustained nitric oxide. I would like to try it, but hell, even just a month supply of arginine (12 grams/day) costs about >35 dollars a month, not that much cheaper, if at all, then the No2 competitors.

I just Started taking a new product called n.o. fission by VitaChemX…. never heard of them , found on ebay under nitric oxide, by far the best n.o. product i have ever taken, my strenght and pumps where through the roof, it also seemed to help with my recovery also, Excellent product,,,, Recommend a must try….. only 23 bucks free shipping

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by dpatrick176 View Post
    I just Started taking a new product called n.o. fission by VitaChemX…. never heard of them , found on ebay under nitric oxide, by far the best n.o. product i have ever taken, my strenght and pumps where through the roof, it also seemed to help with my recovery also, Excellent product,,,, Recommend a must try….. only 23 bucks free shipping.
    Strong shill skills. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...11&postcount=3
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by dpatrick176 View Post
    VitaChemX N.O. FISSION is a good product and i wish you would keep your comments to yourself, maybe you just dont have a life and you have nothing better to do i dont know, instead of dissing people on hear how about some encouragement, and by the way there is many(peer reviews) scientific study that Arginine does infact increases blow flood, and deliver more nutrients to the muscles, and increase pumps during workouts, maybe your the one thats needs to study up on your supplements pal.
    Lulz. You provide these so-called numerous studies, and I will gladly point out their irrelevance in terms of arginine supplementation for the purpose of enhanced NO distribution in healthy adults. *waiting*
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Lulz. You provide these so-called numerous studies, and I will gladly point out their irrelevance in terms of arginine supplementation for the purpose of enhanced NO distribution in healthy adults. *waiting*
    deja vu

AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Plasmajet is about the only thing that has been working well for me