Thread: Stomach fat

X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000)

Stomach fat

I know this is probably quite common, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

I have more fat than I want to on my stomach - enough to grab when standing up, but I have no fat on the rest of my body that I want to lose.

I actually find it hard to put on weight so I don't want to do lots of cardio to get rid of this fat because I am not wanting to lose bodyweight overall.

I know this is probably one of those questions that only have one answer, but is anyone else in the same situation or have any advice?

thanks.

hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, you have to lose fat overall. Each person has fat cells, and each have them distributed differently. You got the belly fat prize (welcome to my world).

You can't do anything to lose just the belly flab, you need to reduce fat overall. Sooner or later, your body will decide to take it off the stomach. Until then, there is not much you can do as it is impossible to spot reduce.
    May 31 WT: 227.6 BF%: 33.2%
    June 28 WT: 216.2 BF%: 32.0%
    July 26 WT: 207.6 BF%: 30.2%
    Aug 30 WT: 199.8 BF%: 28.7%

Goal WT: 155 BF%: 10.0%

X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000) X222Z4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hodag1 View Post
    Yes, you have to lose fat overall. Each person has fat cells, and each have them distributed differently. You got the belly fat prize (welcome to my world).

You can't do anything to lose just the belly flab, you need to reduce fat overall. Sooner or later, your body will decide to take it off the stomach. Until then, there is not much you can do as it is impossible to spot reduce.
    Yeh, thats what I thought. I didn't want to have to do that because I don't really have much fat elsewhere. You can actually just about see my ribs above my stomach. As I said before, I find it hard putting weight on, so I don't like to try and get rid of it

shontrashi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by X222Z4 View Post
    Yeh, thats what I thought. I didn't want to have to do that because I don't really have much fat elsewhere. You can actually just about see my ribs above my stomach. As I said before, I find it hard putting weight on, so I don't like to try and get rid of it
    i almost have the same body structure as yours may be little bit bigger. I don't have any fat elsewhere only in stomach part. it appears like a tyre.

When i lose weight, i lose muscle and lot of fat from my face which looks really bad. so 'm just concentrating on bulk and eating. Those fat still there .
    i don't know what to do really. did you come up with any idea?

BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiGGz28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shontrashi View Post
    i almost have the same body structure as yours may be little bit bigger. I don't have any fat elsewhere only in stomach part. it appears like a tyre.

When i lose weight, i lose muscle and lot of fat from my face which looks really bad. so 'm just concentrating on bulk and eating. Those fat still there .
    spot reduction is unfortunately impossible
    the only way to really do it is just keep at it until its ALL gone
    thiago alves
    future champ

Sorry, no ideas

mike0012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re:Stomach fat

Reducing stomach fat is not very difficult. If proper diet and regular exercise are followed sure a good result will be done. Should walk daily for long distance and healthy food should be taken. There are lot of useful tips given in this site Real6packabs.com. If anyone interested please visit this site
    Last edited by mike0012; 08-14-2009 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Htlml codes given
    http://www.real6packabs.com

Originally Posted by mike0012 View Post
    Reducing stomach fat is not very difficult. If proper diet and regular exercise are followed sure a good result will be done. Should walk daily for long distance and healthy food should be taken. There are lot of useful tips given in this site Real6packabs.com. If anyone interested please visit this site
    I have the truth about abs book as I am an advertiser for it as well.

TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAntar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the truth about abs book as I am an advertiser for it as well.
    I wonder what would happen if you cut till the fat was gone, then bulked and ate over maintenance? Maybe your body wouldn't put it all back in the same place?

Worth a shot!

M5eludim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M5eludim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M5eludim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I have more fat than I want to on my stomach - enough to grab when standing up, but I have no fat on the rest of my body that I want to lose.

I actually find it hard to put on weight so I don't want to do lots of cardio to get rid of this fat because I am not wanting to lose bodyweight overall.

I know this is probably one of those questions that only have one answer, but is anyone else in the same situation or have any advice?

thanks.
    The stomach is generally the last stronghold of fat, and it holds on viciously!! You have to build more muscle, eat less fat and carbs, and increase Protein.

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, strong spamming in this thread!

OP, I am "cursed" with my body fat sticking to my stomach area too... I know the common answer is HIIT training, but I found myself getting gassed quickly doing that and not burning as many calories as I needed. What I do personally is longer cardio sessions on an elliptical machine... I hit around 7 miles in a 60 minute session, and after a good 30-35 of steady state, I start to do intervals a little... I'll do a quarter mile REAL hard, and then take a quarter down... then a mile pretty good, and a half mile down... IMO its the most realistic and practical way to work all aspects in.

I fell into a HIIT trap and was never fatter in December of 08, but dropped 35 lbs since then doing cardio my own way, and with GAINS in strength and muscle size.

Unhappy

Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post

OP, I am "cursed" with my body fat sticking to my stomach area too... I know the common answer is HIIT training, but I found myself getting gassed quickly doing that and not burning as many calories as I needed. What I do personally is longer cardio sessions on an elliptical machine... I hit around 7 miles in a 60 minute session, and after a good 30-35 of steady state, I start to do intervals a little... I'll do a quarter mile REAL hard, and then take a quarter down... then a mile pretty good, and a half mile down... IMO its the most realistic and practical way to work all aspects in.

I fell into a HIIT trap and was never fatter in December of 08, but dropped 35 lbs since then doing cardio my own way, and with GAINS in strength and muscle size.
    when i do cardio, i lose a lot from my face as well. looks really odd as i have a thin long face.
    so i guess i have to forget about having six packs

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

thanks.
    Lypossage:

Lypossage is a method of non-surgically contouring the body and addressing cellulite.

Our bodies store excess calories and substances it cannot metabolize in the form of fat. Some of the fat is laid down in the fascia layer just under our skins in lumpy deposits we call cellulite. This tissue has poorer circulation than other parts of our bodies and therefore is more difficult for the body to remove even after attaining our ideal weight.

Lypossage uses techniques from several types of massage to increase circulation, loosen fat, and direct it to drain into the lymphatic system.

In a study of 100 women, 95% lost an average of 6.5 inches while not losing any weight. The study was done in 18 half-hour sessions over the course of 6 weeks.

Even more dramatic results are possible when Lypossage is combined with weight loss and exercise.

A Lypossage Session is offered at Brava Hair studio for $75

A session usually lasts 30 minutes and will target either lower body or upper body problem areas. A discount package of 9 sessions is $600.

This stuff works for hard to get areas!!! My ex would send her models to this therapy and they had huge results in the short amount of time for a contest!!! It's not going to put a six pack on, but it was assist in the tough fat areas! This plus diet and exercise really works!

Looking at your pic you just need to turn it up a notch in your diet and the gym!!!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

Originally Posted by HeismanWatch View Post
    Lypossage:

Lypossage is a method of non-surgically contouring the body and addressing cellulite.

Our bodies store excess calories and substances it cannot metabolize in the form of fat. Some of the fat is laid down in the fascia layer just under our skins in lumpy deposits we call cellulite. This tissue has poorer circulation than other parts of our bodies and therefore is more difficult for the body to remove even after attaining our ideal weight.

Lypossage uses techniques from several types of massage to increase circulation, loosen fat, and direct it to drain into the lymphatic system.

In a study of 100 women, 95% lost an average of 6.5 inches while not losing any weight. The study was done in 18 half-hour sessions over the course of 6 weeks.

Even more dramatic results are possible when Lypossage is combined with weight loss and exercise.

A Lypossage Session is offered at Brava Hair studio for $75

A session usually lasts 30 minutes and will target either lower body or upper body problem areas. A discount package of 9 sessions is $600.

This stuff works for hard to get areas!!! My ex would send her models to this therapy and they had huge results in the short amount of time for a contest!!! It's not going to put a six pack on, but it was assist in the tough fat areas! This plus diet and exercise really works!

Looking at your pic you just need to turn it up a notch in your diet and the gym!!!
    sounds like this one is only for woman.

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like this one is only for woman.
    Men actually do it as well! But, women are more familiar with it!

Body fat is a greater issue for women than men in the tough spots! (Thighs!)

Men should find themselves lucky in most cases, but not all!!!

Her models would wear the body shapers 24/7 (post op lipo girdles) during the process and would show amazing results for the competitions!
    Last edited by HeismanWatch; 09-22-2009 at 01:43 AM.
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TR4J4N18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mike0012 View Post
    Originally Posted by abnerb View Post
    Good post. Loosing fat is not a easy one. Proper steps should be taken to loose weight and fat. Regular exercise and proper diet and healthy food should be taken. Walking to long distance daily and jogging and cycling also help to lose weight. To know more details about loosing weight, fat please visit the below site. They have provided a lot of useful tips and best exercise to lose weight and keep our body fit. I used to get good tips and more information from the real6packabs.com They helped me a lot in loosing the fat and to keep my body fit.
    how about both of u fu(k off and promote ur shiit somewhere else BB.com has plenty of great information about abs and is the best site for it..

that is all
    Check out my progress video here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8uaWvVOxSI

Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post

Thanks, that helps a lot. Good info. Would rep if I hadn't got mod negged.