Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Paul's Quest into first Pro Qualifier

November 7th of 2009 I will be stepping on stage in NGA Florida Natural Championships in Coral Springs, Fl. I have attended this show the last two years and have really enjoyed what I have seen. The show is very well run with the NGA Universe taking place at the same time...the NGA's biggest Pro Show.

Background about me:

I did my first show in June of 2008. I stepped on stage at a level 4 NPC show in the Novice division. As a life time drug free athlete I was intially worried about entering an untested show. The Mid-Florida Muscle Classic is a big show in Orlando which I had attended in the past. To prepare for the stage I hired Layne Norton to help me. After watching Layne prepare Tommy on his video series I knew he would be a great resource. True to form he was easy to work with and quick to respond. After a year of preparing and 18 weeks of dieting I won the Novice class with a symmertrical, lean physique. I thought about doing a few more shows but after seeing myself in contest shape I knew I had lots of work to do and decided to get started right away...with Layne in my corner once again.

This past year I have used several methods to add size. I used Derek's Tri-Phase with great results, I also use Layne Power\hypertrophy split as well as some pure hypertrophy from time to time. I have learned that changing my workouts has given me the best results.

My nutrition is pretty basic, atleast to me it is. I eat 5-6 meals a day depending on my schedule. While not in contest prep I was eating 300p/400c/70f. These were numbers I found to help me remain relatively lean while pushing heavy weight...for me. I am currently at the 16 week out mark of my contest and my numbers are now at 270p/240c/55f with a refeed of 340 carbs. Layne is guiding me once again.

My supplements of choice are based around Scivation. I have found that Scivation products are used by the athletes I have been motivated by since deciding to persue bodybuilding. I had the pleasure of meeting Marc, Rob and Derek, and Bill at the Arnold classic...where I also had dinner and trained with Layne, Isabel, Tommy and Kera. My girfriend is also now hooked and 12 weeks out from her first show in figure.

Current Supplement's Are
    Scivation Whey(love both flavors)
    Xtend(Watermelon, Apple, Blue Razz)
    Sesamin
    Dialene 4x
    Knockout(for nights when i need solid but short sleep)
    CellTech(creatine and dextose)
    Flex by Animal(joints)
    Multi Vitamin

I have been logging my workouts on bodybuilding.com for about two years now. I started a contest prep thread in the contest prep area in January of last year, and after that completed I started a thread on the workout journal section. I am choosing to use Derek's contest prep section this time as Scivations workouts and supplements are heavily involved. The workout journal will be getting the same treatment it has been...all my workouts, pics, adventures. I have pictures from the Arnold Classic, Vacation to Muscle Beach and many other experiences. Here is a link for the curious.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111461481

I started my contest prep diet with 24 weeks to go. My weight was 232 at the time with an off season high of 238. I am now at 219 as of Sunday night. Here are my latest update pics I sent to Layne. I take them with the flash and find the harsh lighting is very honest if not complimentary....as Layne likes to say. If you look good in bad lighting...you look good!

This was me accepting my trophy last year.

SO HERE WE GO AGAIN!
    Last edited by fltallpaul; 07-21-2009 at 10:30 AM.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000) scoobysnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im in, checked your other thread too. Looks like you stayed pretty lean for the offseason and with 18 weeks to diet you are set to be shredded. Also your girl looks great, she looks ready, especially for her first time out.

My wife competes too and its fun to be able to share that with your sig other.

Ss
    Scivation Sponsored Athlete: http://scivation.com/teamscivation/jasontheobald.htm
    www.nattynutrition.com
    www.physiquetalk.com

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Paul, I followed your last competion thread and was impressed by your progress throughout, all the way to the stage. I'm definitely along for this one!

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Awesome V-taper Paul and I agree very lean for 16 weeks out. Time to get shredded.

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey bro. You look GREAT in that contest pic. Also looking very lean for 16 weeks out. All the best!!!!
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Im in, checked your other thread too. Looks like you stayed pretty lean for the offseason and with 18 weeks to diet you are set to be shredded. Also your girl looks great, she looks ready, especially for her first time out.

My wife competes too and its fun to be able to share that with your sig other.

Ss
    Thanks Scoobs...I did cardio a few times a week all year so I could eat all I want and still wear my slim clothes...It has helped with the transition into contest prep for sure...

I am so excited for Misty to compete...she is doing amazing and really has taken to the sport like no other...she is really competitive and hadn't had an outlet for a while. I can't wait to see what she does after her show putting on some muscle. The best part is her help in the kitchen. She does it all, weighs our food and cooks it. Life is much better for this prep!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Hi Paul, I followed your last competion thread and was impressed by your progress throughout, all the way to the stage. I'm definitely along for this one!
    Thanks that is very nice to hear...I hope to bring bigger and better this year!

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Awesome V-taper Paul and I agree very lean for 16 weeks out. Time to get shredded.
    Thanks Derrick...it is time indeed!

Originally Posted by RUBICON19 View Post
    Hey bro. You look GREAT in that contest pic. Also looking very lean for 16 weeks out. All the best!!!!
    Thanks, i feel I was pretty freaking lean for my last show...got a lot of compliments from other competitors about that...this year I want to be even better!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Tuesday July 21st, 2009

Power Lower Day 70%

Hack Squats
    3plates per side or 270
    5 sets of 5 in 5 minutes

Deadlifts
    5 sets of 5 in 5 minutes

Leg Extension
    300x8 for 3 sets, hold at top

Leg Curl
    150x8 for 3 sets, controlled throughout

30 minutes LISS cardio on the recumbant bike.

Today was the second power workout this week. I had to workout in the morning since my work schedule this week has been altered. Today however I felt much better after waking up and getting some food early, then downing my Vasocharge right before the gym. The weights were light today so I kept the pace really fast. Everything felt good and I look forward to pushing the envelope for 5 reps on both hack and deads...I would love to use squats but no training partner so hacks to the bottom with a close stance it is!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gonna follow this for sure. Should be epic

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read your whole previous log, and you were a very consistent and dedicated individual, dont forget i was also at that fiasco at the gym in columbus with Tommy, Layne, Isabel, and Kera

Wish I would of known who you were, but then again there is always next year right? Best of luck Paul Ill be following along for the ride.

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Def in for this. I followed your prep last year without joining in the convo much but Ill be sure to be a little more vocal this time around.

Looks like your in a real good spot bodyfat wise this far out.

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    Gonna follow this for sure. Should be epic
    Thanks I have been lurking your thread and you have been doing outstanding. It's great to have you here and i will be over to check your progress as well.

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Read your whole previous log, and you were a very consistent and dedicated individual, dont forget i was also at that fiasco at the gym in columbus with Tommy, Layne, Isabel, and Kera

Wish I would of known who you were, but then again there is always next year right? Best of luck Paul Ill be following along for the ride.
    Yeah I remember seeing you around Columbus all weekend. Wish we could have met and chatted but I am sure it will happen in the future. Tommy and I have become pretty good friends and he has lots of good things to say about you. Glad to have you here and I will be following along with all your hard work as well.

Originally Posted by CM82682 View Post
    Def in for this. I followed your prep last year without joining in the convo much but Ill be sure to be a little more vocal this time around.

Looks like your in a real good spot bodyfat wise this far out.
    Thanks, last year was a learning experience and I definitely learned alot. This year its time to put my knowledge and determination to the test. I started my diet at 24 weeks out after seeing how Tommy got so lean with a long diet. I have also become a huge fan of Brian Whitacre...he emailed me and said he is dieting for 27 weeks this year going into WNBF World's...My goal is to be as lean as possible...then let the judges decide!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Wednesday July 22nd, 2009

10 sets of donkey calf raises, highlight...3 sets of 8 with 390

8 sets of hanging leg raises, slow and controlled...pause at top.

2 sets decline situps.

Typically an off day but I have been enjoying going to the gym before work this week. I plan on having more days like this. Time in the gym can get pretty long with training, cardio, posing. For me I like to take some ancillary parts and train them seperate to keep my time in the gym reasonable.

Tomorrow is back\chest\shoulder hypertrophy and HIIT cardio...should be a killer. It's also a refeed of 340 carbs.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is going to be awesome! You brought a great package to the stage last time around! I am really looking forward to what you have cooked up this time!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    This is going to be awesome! You brought a great package to the stage last time around! I am really looking forward to what you have cooked up this time!
    Thanks Rob...I hope you are right...bigger and leaner this year!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellant! I enjoyed following your last prep and will do so again. Can't wait to see the improvements. Time to get shredded!
    Strongman Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138026593

Originally Posted by thom2355 View Post
    Excellant! I enjoyed following your last prep and will do so again. Can't wait to see the improvements. Time to get shredded!
    Very good to have you back. You and I both.....can't wait!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Thursday July 23rd, 2009

Back\Chest\Shoulers hypertrophy

Tbar Rows
    4platesx10 3 sets

Wide Grip Pullups(full stretch, contracting lats)
    BWx10 3 sets

Wide Grip Low cable rows
    85x12, 100x12, 100x12

Narrow Grip High Cable Rows
    150x12 3 sets

Hammer Strength Pullover
    180x12, 180x12

Incline Bench Press
    225x10, 225x10, 225x6

Flat DB Press
    90x10, 95x10, 95x10

Incline DB Flyes
    55x10, 55x10, 55x10

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
    140x10 3 sets

DB Lateral Raise
    25x10 3 sets

10 HIIT sprints on bike

Day one back on the hypertrophy workout and I was feeling really good. Something about hitting back right before chest really helps get everything going in the upper body. I put shoulders in this workout to give them a rest since last year my shoulder started to bother me during prep when I had them on arm day...basically hitting shoulders directly or indirectly 3 days a week. This way its only two. I expect my numbers to climb in the coming weeks as today was a feeler day. Trying to find my place. Some lifts were easier than expected and some harder. Cardio was tough but not tougher than I am in prep mode! Getting up early and eating well really helps these morning workouts...Vasocharge also makes sure my energy level never drops...Off to a good start with the new split! Tomorrow is legs and I can't wait for the pain!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is that were you've been every morning this week? Pics are looking great paul, you've helped me alot already and I continue to learn from you. Keep up the hard work, you know as well as anyone that it pays off in the end.
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Is that were you've been every morning this week? Pics are looking great paul, you've helped me alot already and I continue to learn from you. Keep up the hard work, you know as well as anyone that it pays off in the end.
    It's great that you have taken my advice and applied it. The only problem is now everyone at work is going to start coming to me...lol. I will direct them to you! Keep up the great work.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Friday July 24th, 2009

Hack Squat
    3platesx10 4 sets

SLDL
    185x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x10

Leg Press
    5platesx12 4 sets....60 sec rest

DB Lunges
    35x10, 35x10, 35x15

Leg Curls
    105x15, 125x15, 125x15

Leg Ext
    200x15 3 sets

Had the day off from work today so I woke up early and got a good meal in. Hit my Vasocharge and headed off for leg day. This is week one of the hypertrophy legs so I wanted to find what works. I was happy with everything and moved very quickly. I will be adding weight to this workout in the coming weeks. Tomorrow morning I have 18 holes of golf to play and arms to hit as well. The weight is coming off, we shall see how it looks Sunday when I update Layne but right now its really good.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just noticed that you moved into the neighborhood.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000) Young9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    18 holes of golf and lifting weights...you have a rough life Paul
    TEAM NO CRYING

Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post
    Just noticed that you moved into the neighborhood.
    Yeah, I figured it was time to start a contest prep log. Scivation has been the biggest influence on me other than Layne in the last few years so it just makes sense.

Originally Posted by Young9 View Post
    18 holes of golf and lifting weights...you have a rough life Paul
    Yeah..I try to keep my life pretty simple...work hard, play hard...relax when I can!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Just for fun...a video from Golf on Saturday...it was hot out!

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Saturday July 25th, 2009

Skull Crusher w Camber bar
    125x8 3 sets

Incline Seated DB curls
    50x10 3 sets

Close Grip Bench Press
    225x10 3 sets

Standing Barbell Curls
    95x12 3 sets

Cable Press Downs
    95x15 3 sets

Hammer Curls
    45x15 3 sets

Smith Machine Shrugs
    225x12 3 sets

DB Shrugs
    70x12 3 sets

Arms and traps on tap for Saturday afternoon. I played golf at 8am until noon and it was in the mid 90's. I was pretty spent after golf but I went home after to get hydrated and recover for the workout. I wasn't at 100% but I felt really good. I still pushed really hard and did as much damage as possible. I am sure next Saturday the numbers will improve without playing in the sun before the gym. Diet is spot on..fat is coming off and update pictures are soon to follow.

Sunday

10 sets seated Calf Raises. 4 platesx8 for 5 sets

10 sets abs, 7 leg raises and 3 decline situps...abs are coming along.

10 HIIT sprints outside...fast for a white guy!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday June 27th, 2009

Tbar Rows
    4plates+25 4 sets of 5

Incline Bench Press
    225x5 4 sets

Wide Grip Pullups
    BWx10 3 sets

DB Bench Press
    120x8 3 sets

Skull Crushers
    125x5 3 sets

DB Curls
    35x5, 45x5, 55x3

Lateral DB Raise
    20x5, 35x8, 35x7, 35x7, 30x8

Heavy Upper Body day and again I worked out in the morning. I felt much better this week as I got great sleep, ate a big breakfast and took my Vasocharge. I still prefer working out after 4-5 meals but I have to say its been nice to be done working out by 11. Tonight I will be hitting cardio after work...30 minutes LISS at Gold's. I was a bit behind this morning. I have been considering splitting cardio and weights so I will see how this works out.

The first two pics were taken Sunday night as part of my updates for Layne. Weight is down to 217 with 103 days to go. The last pics was just different lighting. Those flash pics wash everything out and I feel stage ready when in the gym...although I know I have alot more to lose. 15 weeks!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    15 weeks and already rocking a very lean base, with visible abs. You are going to be shredded, and the glutes will be popping.

Good looking swing bro, only thing i would recommend is following through with your body on the motion, and bringing your back shoulder completely through the motion, other than that extend on the follow through.

Looks solid (yeah my dad is a golf pro, hence the BS above)

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn that's a one-way ticket to shredville if I've ever seen it

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your in such a great spot. This is why you stay lean in the offseason, makes prep so much easier.

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    15 weeks and already rocking a very lean base, with visible abs. You are going to be shredded, and the glutes will be popping.

Good looking swing bro, only thing i would recommend is following through with your body on the motion, and bringing your back shoulder completely through the motion, other than that extend on the follow through.

Looks solid (yeah my dad is a golf pro, hence the BS above)
    My goal is to be shredded...pro shredded...Tommy, Layne, Brian Whitacre, Marc shredded...

Thanks for the golf tips...I may start playing every other friday...it had a great time.

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    Damn that's a one-way ticket to shredville if I've ever seen it
    The only way for me to compete is all in! Thanks...

Originally Posted by CM82682 View Post
    Your in such a great spot. This is why you stay lean in the offseason, makes prep so much easier.
    This was my first off season...which really was more like a year round contest prep since I kept track of my diet, kept cardio in and trained with the intention of getting on stage.

Tracking everything year round and cardio is something I will always do now...and yes..makes it much easier.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com