Zeppelin84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Ectomorph Nutrition!

Hi There everyone,

This question is for ectomorphs (skinny & very very very hard gainers like me)

No postings from endomorphs please!

Just want to know what the best things to eat for hard gainers and should i stay away completely from protein shakes and just focus on food and creatine?

Ive been having 1-2 protein shakes a day to try and increase my calories, but they seem to be turning into fat and going on my stomach and love handles and i train hard and all the time every day. I really think theyre only made for people who put on mass easy.

Should i just stick to eating lots of red/white meat, eggs,nuts dairy, etc... ???

I work out for about 40 minutes per day / every day. rotate days on biceps, triceps, shoulder and neck, chest etc.. and am on creatine which has shown a slight improvement, althought thats mostly water retention. Want to gain 4-5 kgs of muscle though.

Any hard gainers out there got any advice on what to eat to get maximum gain?

Also what are your thoughts on protein shakes? they seem to be a load of bull**** to me. and only work for endomorphs/mesomorphs body shapes. I think theyre completely useless for the skinny fellas like me as our metabolism cant handle it. It seems to be food, food and more food is the only answer for skinny guys to put on weight.

thanks
    -Adam