Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coolmarine24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    rite i dont really believe in overtraining gay ****..... im seeing gains... i like them and im comfortable wit my routine... what more can you ask for... i eat alot and lift hard it works for me
    If you are seeing gains and like them then I wouldn't change anything you are doing. Some people here are recommending you not doing all those full body workouts and they could be right, maybe you will get better gains if you do what they said but.... since you are happy with your gains and what you are doing then do not change anything.