Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Zesty Ground beef, your taste buds will not belive it's Keto

This is a pretty simple, but awesome tasting recipe that I just threw together the other day. It tastes damn good, damn damn good.

1/4 OR 1/2 a cup of regular ground beef (depending on the amount of calories you want)

1/2 clove of garlic

1 tablespoon of tomato paste

1/2 tablespoon of ground pepper

1/2 of a Lime

Let the ground beef cook in your frying pan for a minute or two. While it's cooking throw in the ground pepper and the chopped garlic clove (i like to use one full clove sometimes for a better taste). Continue cooking and mixing, about a minute later squeeze the half lime in there.

When it's almost done, add the tablespoon of tomato paste and just mix it throughly.

Serve.

*Warning* You will not feel as if this is a healthy meal as it will taste too damn good to be Keto. Your taste buds might also explode.

My prediction: Pain! joey joe joe's Avatar
    joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I make something similar to this with some other spices and then melt some cheese on top. Add some Franks Hot Sauce before serving and it's really tasty. I was actually planning on making it tonight with some chopped bacon added in!
    New music and video up! www.daysleftmusic.com

Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by joey joe joe View Post
    I make something similar to this with some other spices and then melt some cheese on top. Add some Franks Hot Sauce before serving and it's really tasty. I was actually planning on making it tonight with some chopped bacon added in!
    Damn that cheese and bacon idea sounds mouth watering.

davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice!

Going to have to try this soon!

I just added the cheese to it today and tried it....OH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

OH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD HAVE MERCY!

LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD HAVE MERCY!

One of the best things I have EVER tried.....LAWWWWWWWWWWWD have mercy.

thanks again to Joey Joe Joe for the cheese idea.

I just had this AGAIN, FOR THE SECOND TIME TODAY.

Good lord..it tastes like a full plate of your favorite pasta or something. Actually tastes better than a lot of expensive pasta's I've bought at restaurants.

oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWD!

TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think i am gonna try this. my ? is tho i dont have fresh lime but i do have a lot of concentrated lime juice for my old corona habit. how much of that should i add in place of the 1/2 lime

Originally Posted by TieDyeSmiley View Post
    i think i am gonna try this. my ? is tho i dont have fresh lime but i do have a lot of concentrated lime juice for my old corona habit. how much of that should i add in place of the 1/2 lime
    A tablespoon and a half I'm assuming.

When you're done tasting it you're going to go

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD LAWWWWWWWWWWWWD"

TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TieDyeSmiley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha im on it today ill reply later

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

From now on this is my breakfast, dinner and post workout food.

Ima gonna eat it all day long this.
    6'6

TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just had this with lean ground beef, adding 1/4 a cup of quartered macadamia nuts with the tomato paste. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!

BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm new to the Keto diet and am browsing through the recipes here to build a collection of ones I want to try and this looks good, like a quick chili. How do you measure out the ground beef, though? Do you actually pack it into a measuring cup or are you just estimating? Do you know what the weight of 1/4 or 1/2c ground beef would be? I think I'd rather lay plastic wrap down on the scale and weigh it out than try to measure it each time.

Thank you

sweezykw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

recipe

This is the best recipe i have tried on Keto....

Originally Posted by sweezykw View Post
    This is the best recipe i have tried on Keto....
    Thank you, thank you very much.

Your and everyone else's reps would be appreciated. I am the keto recipe king, you hear me? KINGGGGG

lawwwwwwwwwwwwd! oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwd!

No..I am the Keto recipe lawwwwwwwwwwwwd, oh lawwwwwwwwwwd

MissIvy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissIvy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissIvy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissIvy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice...might have to give it a try!
    "Proximo sed nolo fumigare"- close but no cigar

khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khrono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bad recipe on keto lime contains fructose and if i remember correctly fructose will kick you out of ketosis! i had this on thursday 2 days before my carb up and i tested some time after eating this and i tested negative 0_0. tested positive all week

FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLY215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by khrono View Post
    bad recipe on keto lime contains fructose and if i remember correctly fructose will kick you out of ketosis! i had this on thursday 2 days before my carb up and i tested some time after eating this and i tested negative 0_0. tested positive all week

what do you do to test if your in ketosis?

supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by khrono View Post
    Originally Posted by FLY215 View Post
    what do you do to test if your in ketosis?
    Seriously half a lime should not kick you out of Keto unless your cheating elsewhere.

Ketostix's you can buy at walgreens, CVS watch look for expiration date (they are not that accurate)

\EXCELLENT RECIPE
    Some People are nothing more than a skid-mark on the toilet bowl of life, never let them bring you down the drain with them
    Currently ranked 6th Total @Powerliftingwatch.com Masters rankings @220 Raw
    # 36 Mens 1565 RAW TOTAL
    UPA NAtionals Winner 4-17-2011

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by supy View Post
    Seriously half a lime should not kick you out of Keto unless your cheating elsewhere.

Ketostix's you can buy at walgreens, CVS watch look for expiration date (they are not that accurate)

\EXCELLENT RECIPE

Agreed. The whopping 1.7g carbs in the lime juice better not kick you out of ketosis. You are doing something else wrong if this recipe kicks you. (ie: it isn't what's kicking you out)

BTW I have about 30 pounds of ground beef left from the steer I bought this summer, this is definitely going to be made this week. I am kind of getting sick of taco seasoning.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good bro. I'll definitely be trying this out tonight
    -Fire comes from desire-

jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbojacked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This stuff is incredible bro, my taste buds seriously exploded...this is exactly what I needed lol.

Mo' Money Mo' Problems gibsonfan57's Avatar
    gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibsonfan57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just started keto today, and I will be making this tommorow with lean ground beef so I can add in my bacon and cheese . Seriously OP, this sounds like an awesome recipie and its something I can make in advance and eat for a few days! Reps!
    "Every experience is a paradox in that it means to be absolute, and yet is relative; in that it somehow always goes beyond itself and yet never escapes itself."
    -T.S. Eliot

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
    -Lao Tzu

Eviscerate Smolder Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=585091323#post585091323

batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batmanrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will try tonight for dinner ....

One question i have some ground beef already mixed with garlic and ginger paste and some spices that i made for a kebab..... can i just use that and skip the garlic clove

Do add more recipes like these if you have
    Goal : 155 pounds.

Starting Weight : 220 pounds.

ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just made this, the cheese is a must have. used lemon juice instead of lime, dont really think it does anything to enhance or dehance the flavour regardless, so will be leaving it out next time. maybe add oregano and basil, then it will pretty much be a pasta sauce.
    tastes great excell recipe op.

SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds great! cant wait to try it!

riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10) riy1973 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP thats sounds good, i like the idea of the lime in it. gonna try this one

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigSnacks View Post
    I'm new to the Keto diet and am browsing through the recipes here to build a collection of ones I want to try and this looks good, like a quick chili. How do you measure out the ground beef, though? Do you actually pack it into a measuring cup or are you just estimating? Do you know what the weight of 1/4 or 1/2c ground beef would be? I think I'd rather lay plastic wrap down on the scale and weigh it out than try to measure it each time.

Thank you
    Each week I cook up about a kilo (about 2lbs) of beef mince and store it in the fridge for when I get lazy. You can just scoop out the cooked beef with a measuring cup.

If you get lazy, put about 200g of the beef into a bowl, layer about 50g of cheddar cheese into it, mix in some hot sauce and microwave for about 2 minutes. Easy 1000cal high fat, tasty meal.

Always handy to have some cooked beef mince in the fridge.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey mate eating this now with cheese, its really good!

Have you thought about adding in a pinch of hot italian spice mix next time aswell? I think thats what I'm going to do.

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in to trying this next time i cook
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

islanderwake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is tomato paste ok for ketosis? I thought tomatos in general were not allowed.