48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000)

Chaparral Labs Megavol final review

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ch...s/megavol.html

First of all, I'd like to give a big thank you to Chap Labs and BBS for sponsoring my log. This was definitely a top of the line product, and will be a permanent stable in all future cycles.

on to the review:

Overview:

Megavol is a superdrol clone by Chaparral Labs. It is different than all other SD clones because inside each capsule there are support supps for liver protection and blood pressure. That is a great, well thought-out addition to an already powerful product. I wanted to do a "lean bulk" kind of cycle, meaning gain as much lbm as possible without increasing body fat substantially. I dosed it at 30mg per day for 4 weeks along with support supps and the normal stack of preworkout drinks, protein powders, and multis. I did a carb cycling diet, and remained at maintenance calories for most days.

Final results:

Overall, extremely impressive results. Body weight went from 190 to 207 (+17), Biceps went from 16" to 16.75" (+0.75"), Forearms went from 13.25" to 14" (+0.75"), and Chest went from 45.25" to 46.50" (+1.25"). Strength went up through the roof as well. I set several PR's on pretty much every single lift, most notably DB shoulder press (90X6), bench press (275X5), and deadlift (315X4).

Overall feelings:

I felt great on this cycle. Pumps were insane all day everyday. I was always hard (muscles) and it looked like I was always flexing when I wasn't. An overwhelming alpha male feeling was present, and I was excited to hit the weights everyday. Appetite did increase a bit, which is great, and focus was always there.

Sides:

Weeks 1-3 there were absolutely no sides beside a slight increase in bp (from 118/68 to 136/70 or so). However, once the support supps fully kicked in (I didn't preload long enough) the bp went back down to normal. Week 4 is when everything changed. Back pumps were strong, almost debilitating on back days. Acne was present on my face and forehead. Lethargy kicked in strong and it was a bit difficult getting out of bed, and it took a little extra effort to get the soldier to salute. Overall all though, believe me, the sides were 5/10 for week 4. Nothing anyone can't handle, they're just a bit unpleasant. I personally will do 4 weeks again, because the sides are bareable and they're only there for 1 week out of the whole cycle. If you don't want to experience those sides, keep the cycle to 3 weeks and you should feel none of them (given that you have the right support supps in place).

Final thoughts:

Out of all the products I've used in my lifetime, this one gets 9/10. Everything was perfect. The weight gain was awesome. Strength, pumps, and size were there. Power and alpha male feeling were prevalent. Body fat went up very little, but it's something you can't avoid when bulking (especially 17 lbs!!!). The only downside was the fact that sides were a bit strong on week 4. That being said, I will probably never run a PH/DS cycle again that doesn't include Megavol in it. This is a solid product, by a solid company, and it's well thought-out. The addition of the liver support and bp meds in there is wonderful. For detailed log including my exact diet and training routine check my sig.

Thanks again Chap Labs and BBS. I thoroughly enjoyed this cycle, and I will surely recommend your products to everyone I know.
    Team GH15

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review!
    I enjoyed following your log

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy sh#t dude, I saw your camparison pics in your log. I have seen people gain less in a year! haha

48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000) 48Volts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quick update: I'm finishing week 3 of PCT and I'm still at 205 lbs (only -2 lbs so far). Also, believe it or not, strength is still there and some. I've added a rep or two on all my lifts (especially deadlift and squat...my knee has recovered fully )

I'm taking Nolva and Clomid for my PCT, and I'm also taking BBS Testify (thanks mitch!). It was a slow start getting my energy and sex drive back, but by the end of week 2 of PCT, I'm at 100%. No blood work to confirm, but I'm very concious of my body, and I'm feeling great at the moment (sex drive and energy are high, acne and back pumps have DISAPPEARED!)

I would like to say again that this is a very solid product and will be a stable in future cycles.
    Team GH15

Comodo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 48Volts View Post
    Quick update: I'm finishing week 3 of PCT and I'm still at 205 lbs (only -2 lbs so far). Also, believe it or not, strength is still there and some. I've added a rep or two on all my lifts (especially deadlift and squat...my knee has recovered fully )

I'm taking Nolva and Clomid for my PCT, and I'm also taking BBS Testify (thanks mitch!). It was a slow start getting my energy and sex drive back, but by the end of week 2 of PCT, I'm at 100%. No blood work to confirm, but I'm very concious of my body, and I'm feeling great at the moment (sex drive and energy are high, acne and back pumps have DISAPPEARED!)

I would like to say again that this is a very solid product and will be a stable in future cycles.
    Great writeup here, thanks Gonna start my cycle soon.. What support supps do you think are the minimum, as the Megavol itself does have some liver and bp supports included? (Though preloading should be the key)
    Youve been taking a lot of it as Ive read people doing 1-2 caps a day and myself plan to do maybe 1-2-2-2 or 1-1-2-2. Though I havent done any PH:s before..

I currently have only Novedex XT for my PCT, it isnt too sufficient for the trick according to some people, so I need to rethink the issue..

mkaffel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Thank you for the log, it gave me a lot of information.

"given that you have the right support supps in place"

Which are the correct supplements in this situation to ensure the least amount of side effects? Because honestly the biggest reason I do no want to take megavol is because it kills your sex drive. I took a cycle of epivol and I lost all of my sex drive which is frustrating especially for my girlfriend.

Originally Posted by mkaffel View Post

Which are the correct supplements in this situation to ensure the least amount of side effects? Because honestly the biggest reason I do no want to take megavol is because it kills your sex drive. I took a cycle of epivol and I lost all of my sex drive which is frustrating especially for my girlfriend.
    Sex drive will decline pretty much no matter what you do. As you take these prohormones, the natural test production will be shutdown in your system. That's why it's necessary to get a solid PCT in place to get the system up and running again.

For all other sides, I recommend you begin taking the following supps 3-4 weeks prior to beginning your cycle, and continue taking them throughout cycle and PCT. Some may say that's overkill, but to me, it's better safe than sorry:

Red yeast rice (cholesterol)
    Hawthorne berry (blood pressure)
    Milk thistle (liver support)

Also, it doesn't hurt to use a cycle support product in addition to these like life support or cycle support (can't remember the company names).

For PCT, I recommend Clomid and Nolva (both not available legally without a prescription, you're gonna have to make some "contacts" to acquire them--and no, I'm not a "contact") and if you want you can add a natural test booster.
    Team GH15

Finished my cycle and I was relatively happy with it.. Gained a lot of muscle and upped my strength. My elbows look A LOT wider than they did before and so does my chest. I get a lot of comments and a part of them are from professional/championship bodybuilders that train(and own) the gym I work out in. I had nearly zero sides, only some minor lethargy in the end of my cycle. Dosage was 1-2-3-3 (First ph cycle ever) I did eat some NAC beforehand though and eat clean. Back pain was outrageous though, but It can be only partial blame for the Megavol as it got bad once after working out.. Gonna do another cycle in the early spring, and definetely with mostly 30 mg a day spread evenly.. As I responded well for the higher dosage

Im just wondering that is there any other supps one might stack with it, without considering to be overkill? I know it is very strong solo though
    I was browsing the shops and read alot about Chaparral labs Trenavol-V.etc
    Are any of these intended/suitable to be stacked with Megavol or should I play it safe and try them in separate cycles? Most people here say that eg. supedrol is too strong to be stacked with anything. Any experiences?

m3mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Comodo I just started my third week of Megavol and my back is killing me! I was wondering what it was? But I see you also had back pain...Sex drive completely gone wife is not happy at all! For PCT any good legal suggestions?
    Last edited by m3mike; 01-14-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Originally Posted by m3mike View Post
    Hey Comodo I just started my third week of Megavol and my back is killing me! I was wondering what it was? But I see you also had back pain...Sex drive completely gone wife is not happy at all! For PCT any good legal suggestions?
    I didnt have any loss of sex drive, I actually felt myself even a bit aggressive the sexual way once

Back cramps really suck :/ Get yourself a good massage by a sport therapist, it really helps.
    My friend who is a pro bodybuilder said it might also be because the rapid weight gains. People take taurine to fight the cramps but I dont know whats the trick because it is also used as a pump enhancer. I used a pre workout supp with some NO in it, which didnt help the case at all. You are gonna get caned and beaten soon by people saying that OTC PCT really isnt enough. I would personally consider high doses of ATD such as Novedex xt, though it has its sides and you are not going to be as safe as with real SERM such as Nolva..

DanBenacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Comodo View Post
    I didnt have any loss of sex drive, I actually felt myself even a bit aggressive the sexual way once

Back cramps really suck :/ Get yourself a good massage by a sport therapist, it really helps.
    My friend who is a pro bodybuilder said it might also be because the rapid weight gains. People take taurine to fight the cramps but I dont know whats the trick because it is also used as a pump enhancer. I used a pre workout supp with some NO in it, which didnt help the case at all. You are gonna get caned and beaten soon by people saying that OTC PCT really isnt enough. I would personally consider high doses of ATD such as Novedex xt, though it has its sides and you are not going to be as safe as with real SERM such as Nolva..
    Ive just started a megavol cycle.. i was advised by bodybuildingwarehouse that if i was looking for a otc pct that.. better body sports - complete pct would be the best to go for.. so i bought it .. what do you think to complete pct as a stand alone as theyve suggested or maybe stacking it with other products?? help would be appreciated.. thanks

cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cheap001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

First of all, I'd like to give a big thank you to Chap Labs and BBS for sponsoring my log. This was definitely a top of the line product, and will be a permanent stable in all future cycles.

asim82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Megavol

waddup Trynna hop on that megavol rt herr. Where can i get it, im afraid of fakes...been there done that.....hit me up
    asim82@sbcglobal.net

kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DanBenacs View Post
    Ive just started a megavol cycle.. i was advised by bodybuildingwarehouse that if i was looking for a otc pct that.. better body sports - complete pct would be the best to go for.. so i bought it .. what do you think to complete pct as a stand alone as theyve suggested or maybe stacking it with other products?? help would be appreciated.. thanks
    How did the Megavol cycle go? Looking at this myself...

kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbf1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump for answer?

daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) daaavid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can someone please tell me about supporting sups needed for this?

BIGhayd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mkaffel View Post

iv read your review on megavol but i bought this product before i read up on it. i also have a girlfriend and am about to start taking this supplement.what will it change with my sex drive i.e the side effects of it? thankyou

Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BIGhayd View Post
    iv read your review on megavol but i bought this product before i read up on it.
    i also have a girlfriend and am about to start taking this supplement.what will it change with my sex drive i.e the side effects of it? thankyou
    I noticed no change in sex drive.

ryannjack23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Pct

Where do you buy the pct from? As, I am about to finish my cycle of Megavol!

Originally Posted by ryannjack23 View Post
    Where do you buy the pct from? As, I am about to finish my cycle of Megavol!
    Depends what you want to use for PCT, personally I'd go with something like Chaparral Labs ATD stacked with Manimal (their natural test booster that includes Chelated DAA like Testforce, plus bulbine and yohimbe and some other cool stuff). I know a lot of people say SERM when it comes to PCT from Megavol, but tbh I know so many people myself included who've had good results from OTC that I honestly don't think it's necessary. When I did it, ATD controlled the estrogen without the soreness I got from 6-bromo, and Manimal helped boost sex drive and I actually pulled a PR during PCT....which was shocking tbh, you don't expect that.

tony2pac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chaparral Labs megavol & ATD stacked with Manimal .

Where is a good reliable source to buy Chaparral Labs Megalvol & ATD stacked with Manimal. I'd hate to endup buying fakes! Tnx.