eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Maintaining P90x results ?

I have not purchased P90x, but I'm thinking about it...I've heard a lot of great things about, BUT my question is: are the results maintainable? You can't keep repeating the dvd's for the rest of your life, but you can keep going to the gym and lifting weights and doing cardio...I think P90x seems just way too intense to be able to keep up with as a lifestyle...so would it be better to get results in a way such as just going to the gym on a regular basis? Or are the results from P90x maintainable? Thanks!

Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aaronistheone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by eleni611 View Post
    I have not purchased P90x, but I'm thinking about it...I've heard a lot of great things about, BUT my question is: are the results maintainable? You can't keep repeating the dvd's for the rest of your life, but you can keep going to the gym and lifting weights and doing cardio...I think P90x seems just way too intense to be able to keep up with as a lifestyle...so would it be better to get results in a way such as just going to the gym on a regular basis? Or are the results from P90x maintainable? Thanks!
    its deffinately maintainable. and theres a whole heck of a lot more potential growth and fitness after p90x it doesnt even scratch the surface man
    ftw