Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower Tricep/elbow pain, need help badly please :(

Hey guys.

About 2-3 Months ago I started feeling some pain in my lower tricep, where the tricep connects to the elbow in my right arm. I did not get any sort of hit on the area where it hurts so It's most likely a overuse kind of injury. I have been lifing for about 2 years, but I think the injury came because I was doing javelin throwing for about 2 months before I got injured.

So I went to the doctor, and he said what every doctor alive seems to love saying: Rest and take anti inflammatory, he said it was most likely just an inflamed joint or tendon. Ok so I did that for about 2 weeks and did not get much better. So I go to a sport doctor and he tells me the same thing really, gave me 100 voltaren tablets and told me to rest it.

And that's what I did, Its now been 2 and a half month and I' not nearly ready to hit the gym again. I have also tried Flax oil, glucosamine and chondroitin, Naproxen and now im giving Cissus a go.

I don't feel any pain when im at rest but when I straighten the arm and hyperextend it I pretty bad pain. The pain is located where the tricep joins the elbow, in the lowest part of the tricep.

What the hell is this **** ? My guess is Tricep tendonitis. Has any one of you had the same problem and how did you deal with it?

For the love of god please share with me your experience and how you treated this. I'm borderline depressed because of this. Just sitting at home losing my hard earned muscles is really ****ing with my head. Im seriously sad about this so please If you have any advice share it with me
    Jon Pall is the strongest man ever

Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lambi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nothing ?
    Jon Pall is the strongest man ever

marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marty6001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it truly is tendonitis, therapy is around resting the joint and reducing the inflammation.. Both doc's were right.. although look up tendonitis online.. there are some decent PT exercises that may help with the pain as well..

I'm battling the same thing right now, but thankfully it only hurts when I dumbbell curl. So I've taken that exercise out of the rotation.. Try exercises that don't cause pain, take the motrin (I took 600mg every 6 hours until pain free) and good luck!!!

PS Icy hot on the joint pre workout and plenty of stretching / PT exercises seem to help a bit
    Tomorrow is no place to place your better days.

Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tendonosis

It could be Tendonosis which takes 3-6 months or ever a year to heal. NSAIDs will not help because it is not caused by inflamation. Proper training, massage and stretching (pysical therapy too) will help.

Get an X ray and an accurate diagnosis of the cause.