werd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how many carbs per day?

how many carbs should i take in max per day to stay in ketosis? and if i eat less carbs, lets say like 5? a day would that make me lose weight faster?

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: how many carbs per day?

Originally posted by werd
    how many carbs should i take in max per day to stay in ketosis? and if i eat less carbs, lets say like 5? a day would that make me lose weight faster?
    It varies from person to person. I would say try to stay in the 30-50 range. But everyone's body is different, so try out some numbers and see how high you can go. I wouldn't recommend eating less than 5 a day.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I seriously doubt you could get as low as 5 even just through trace carbs.

Bump Ibanez's advice though

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: how many carbs per day?

Originally posted by Ibanez
    I wouldn't recommend eating less than 5 a day.
    I wouldn't recommend eating less than 20-30 a day.
    Fiberous green veggies........gotta have'em

PEACE

werd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: how many carbs per day?

Originally posted by Chi_town

PEACE
    does fiber count as "carbs" that you eat per day? and i havent been eating any green veggies lately, do you really "have to have them?" if i dont eat them what will happen?

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Re: how many carbs per day?

Originally posted by Chi_town

PEACE
    Yeah, make sure to eat your broccoli. Yep, make sure to stay in the 30-whatever it takes to get out. Also, doesn't everyone hate it when they say this diet causes kidney/liver damage?
    Last edited by Ibanez; 04-16-2003 at 04:55 PM.

akondog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Re: how many carbs per day?

Originally posted by werd
    does fiber count as "carbs" that you eat per day? and i havent been eating any green veggies lately, do you really "have to have them?" if i dont eat them what will happen?
    Total Carbs - Fiber = Net Carbs

Add only Net carbs to the "carbs" that you eat per day.

No you don't "have to have them"....but if you don't, your d*ck will fall off!

ahahahah just kidding bro.

bump on the benefits of green veggies (besides fiber).

\ ||| /
    akondog

"Your soul can take you where your mind cannot"