Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do I tell if my hard drive is dying

my computer is years old, and right now this mother****er (the hard disc) keeps grinding and making click noises. I read somewhere a while back this isn't great news, and possibly means is gonna blow out within several days.

could anyone clarify this for me?

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    put a magnet on it... that should fix it

and strong 69th post

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cool post count der (69).

Its gonna take a ****z. Look for a new motherboard, and HD. Or just get a hold of a new CPU. They're hella hecka cheap nowadays on Dell.com.
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    put a magnet on it... that should fix it

and strong 69th post
    this
    bench 225x6
    squat 320x5
    dead 455x1

itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont magnet it lol.. buy a external usb hdd and backup your ****. then buy a new hdd .
    90% troll.

lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50) lawlz_xD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when it turns into a floppy disk.
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157004593

Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aryan.Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah I have this backup HDD sitting on my desk that I'll replace with

dunno, I have 100s of gigabytes full but no real useful information. this mofo is ready to die

Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladiator17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do us all a favor, dont post again so ur post count stays at 69

edit: f*ck

its at 68 now