son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bold 200 solo or stacked for first PH cycle?

I searched out the Bold 200 threads and saw so much inconsistancy and contradictions with people's feedback on exactly how to run Bold 200. I am hoping someone with experience can give a solid answer and help me decide exactly how to run it.

I am 6'1 @ 215 and trained off and on for about 5 years....been training heavy since January and hit a wall. I am guesstimating around 14% BF (had it measured with calipers last month but heard they are not always accurate).

My goals are to increase strength, add as much lean, dry muscle as possible and hopefully cut down on some belly fat. Here is how I was originally going to run it:

2 bottles run at 600/mg daily for about 8 weeks or until it runs out. Milk thistle run for the last 4 weeks or so and followed up with Novedex XT or Reversitol. Would it be wise or foolish to stack with a methylated PH such as Havoc or Spawn for the first time? I wanna get nasty gains but don't wanna over-do it for my first time. Can I get the gains I expect running this baby solo?

Thanks, reps 4 feedback
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

~Strength-Determination-Merciless-Forever~

Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    I searched out the Bold 200 threads and saw so much inconsistancy and contradictions with people's feedback on exactly how to run Bold 200. I am hoping someone with experience can give a solid answer and help me decide exactly how to run it.

I am 6'1 @ 215 and trained off and on for about 5 years....been training heavy since January and hit a wall. I am guesstimating around 14% BF (had it measured with calipers last month but heard they are not always accurate).

My goals are to increase strength, add as much lean, dry muscle as possible and hopefully cut down on some belly fat. Here is how I was originally going to run it:

2 bottles run at 600/mg daily for about 8 weeks or until it runs out. Milk thistle run for the last 4 weeks or so and followed up with Novedex XT or Reversitol. Would it be wise or foolish to stack with a methylated PH such as Havoc or Spawn for the first time? I wanna get nasty gains but don't wanna over-do it for my first time. Can I get the gains I expect running this baby solo?

Thanks, reps 4 feedback
    Hey,

Bold was my first cycle too, im in PCT for it now... I weigh 185 and started at 600mgs but kept uping the dosage until I hit 1gram where I REALLY started to make gains, its very mild in my opinion, If I could go back I might stack it with something mild such as H-drol... I literally had very limited sides at 1gram a day besides blood pressure and the weight of my wallet decreased very fast over a few weeks. Other than that I am recovering fine in day 7 of PCT so far..

Good luck with your cycle

Brent

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Brent1990 View Post
    Hey,

Bold was my first cycle too, im in PCT for it now... I weigh 185 and started at 600mgs but kept uping the dosage until I hit 1gram where I REALLY started to make gains, its very mild in my opinion, If I could go back I might stack it with something mild such as H-drol... I literally had very limited sides at 1gram a day besides blood pressure and the weight of my wallet decreased very fast over a few weeks. Other than that I am recovering fine in day 7 of PCT so far..

Good luck with your cycle

Brent
    Thanks alot Brent, sounds like you had a great Bold200 experience. I have read many logs that recommend running it around 800mg/day but money is def an issue ya know? If 600mg/daily is pointless I guess I'll have to run 2 bottles at 800mg/day but how many weeks will that give me? Read many times that it doesnt really kick in until week 3 or 4.

Also, what's your PCT look like?

Repped
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brent1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks alot Brent, sounds like you had a great Bold200 experience. I have read many logs that recommend running it around 800mg/day but money is def an issue ya know? If 600mg/daily is pointless I guess I'll have to run 2 bottles at 800mg/day but how many weeks will that give me? Read many times that it doesnt really kick in until week 3 or 4.

Also, what's your PCT look like?

Repped
    Yeah it is VERY expensive, It didn't 'kick-in' for me until about week 5, I could only go 6.5 weeks I wouldve went broke.. went through 3 entire bottles plus supports, and PCT. I wouldn't say 600mgs is pointless I guess it really depends on the person, i've seen logs where people have gained at 600mgs/day for 6 weeks.. but in my experience at 185lbs it just wasn't enough for me, plus sides at 1gram are very mild in my experience.

PCT im using is "Recycle - Purus Labs" it is an amazing product so far, quotes a bunch of studies with the product description, all solid info thats backed up.
    Reversitol is a very good choice too.

If you feel like doing some reading you can check out my log at - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post359590551

Cheers,

Brent

EDIT: Basically instead of running it up to a gram at a high cost I mightve stacked it with a mild PH for a lot less money and similar gains, hard to say though because you never know what combining the two might result in.

Originally Posted by Brent1990 View Post
    Yeah it is VERY expensive, It didn't 'kick-in' for me until about week 5, I could only go 6.5 weeks I wouldve went broke.. went through 3 entire bottles plus supports, and PCT. I wouldn't say 600mgs is pointless I guess it really depends on the person, i've seen logs where people have gained at 600mgs/day for 6 weeks.. but in my experience at 185lbs it just wasn't enough for me, plus sides at 1gram are very mild in my experience.

PCT im using is "Recycle - Purus Labs" it is an amazing product so far, quotes a bunch of studies with the product description, all solid info thats backed up.
    Reversitol is a very good choice too.

If you feel like doing some reading you can check out my log at - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post359590551

Cheers,

Brent

EDIT: Basically instead of running it up to a gram at a high cost I mightve stacked it with a mild PH for a lot less money and similar gains, hard to say though because you never know what combining the two might result in.

Damn damn damn I am right back to square one - thanks a mil for your feedback but this is so ****ing frustrating! Hey since you apparently know a thing or two, what would be your #2 choice if you wanna keep it all under $100 if possible? Remember, I want good lean gains but don't wanna destroy my innards at the same time. Gotta tux to fill out for my wedding in December lol

Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hinchy11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks, reps 4 feedback
    well if you want dry gains BOLD really isn't the first PH you should try. I would lean more toward H-drol for your first PH. H-drol would give you the dry strength gains with also maybe lowering your BF %. But if want to stick with BOLD, have you bought your bottles yet? I would stick to just one PH for now just because you not going to know how your body is going to react and if stack two PH's you wont know what one is causing the sides to flare up.

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey man...I'm currently starting week 4 on The One/2nd Gear cycle and I'm definitely pleased with my results so far...$70 for the PH and the PCT is a pretty nice deal, and I threw in the buy 2 get 1 deal on Drive to run during the back half of my cycle + PCT so all in all it came to about $130-140 which I was pretty pleased with. I've had some great strength gains and have put on some size as well. No side effects at all either, so if you're looking for something a little more economical than 3 bottles of Bold, give The One a look. I was looking at an iForce cycle for my next PH run but I think I'm going to have to go with H-Drol just because of the cost issues with Bold...good luck with whatever you decide though.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why not just run some eq-250? I think i paid right around 20 a bottle or so. 60 250mg caps. Makes for a pretty inexpensive 1,4ad (bold) run.

I've actually never heard of EQ-250 by name....is it a decent product and quality 1,4 ad compound? I dont wanna be mr. cheap and buy crap, but I def cannot afford $125+ for a cycle

thanks again guys....

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If its your first run I'd suggest not stacking and also taking something that is a little quicker to kick in...didn't know bold took so long for him but for me H-drol took maybe 10-14 days to really start noticing a difference. Of course, its always somewhat subttle and you aren't going to like "feel" something in your head you just have to pay attention to your body carefully.

Anywho, I'd suggest a 5/6 week H-drol cycle at 50/50/75/75/75(or 100) and some cycle support etc. I have a log in my signature of my recent cycle. 16lbs and a lot of strength, great stuff IMO. Hope this helps give you more insight and options!

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want a great bold run, especially @ 210+ run 800mg for 8 weeks of bold solo. You can use Reversitol for PCT and you will make sweet gains as long as everything is in check. Bold seems expensive since for 8weeks @ 800mg you'd need like 4 bottles I think but you only really need Hawthorn Berry for supports... with H-Drol you'd be getting cycle support as well as recommended nolvadex. H-Drol would be cheaper but you can probably look for people selling Bold 200 in the Supp. Misc for cheaper than normal.

You don't need Milk Thistle for Bold. Also do not stack it with Havoc or Spawn if it's your first time. Havoc is Epistane and Spawn is Epistane + Tren (I think) so definitely don't run 2 non-methyls + 1 methyl for your first stack. Havoc + Bold would be good but you might wanna just keep it at Bold since you'll make great gains off that alone.
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've actually never heard of EQ-250 by name....is it a decent product and quality 1,4 ad compound? I dont wanna be mr. cheap and buy crap, but I def cannot afford $125+ for a cycle

thanks again guys....
    Honestly if you cant spend 125 for a cycle then you shouldnt be even looking into anything. I know you can get away with buying stuff for around that price but it seems like your being cheap, then you should wait until your ready to spend more and make it worth your wild. Just my 02.
    30 Day JW Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=130628811#post130628811

Log M.A.N. Primal Male
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106413311

4 weeks Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=223743861#post223743861

LOG White Flood tablets!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111241591

Damn damn damn I am right back to square one - thanks a mil for your feedback but this is so ****ing frustrating! Hey since you apparently know a thing or two, what would be your #2 choice if you wanna keep it all under $100 if possible? Remember, I want good lean gains but don't wanna destroy my innards at the same time. Gotta tux to fill out for my wedding in December lol
    Believe me man I know its frustrating you have to sift through a lot of stuff to get the facts, you want something that will work but not give you a nice pair of gynos in your tux for december.
    Basically in my research the two most mild (sides) PH are Bold and H-drol. (this can be debated 1000x and depends on the person but generally according to the posts and logs ive read these two are mild) Bold USUALLY has to be run at a higher dosage, and therefore will cost more money in the long run, H-drol WILL be cheaper then bold at standard/commonly accepted dosages. Bold does aromatize up to 50% as much as testostorone, personally I didn't notice much water weight, but H-drol is known aromatize very little and like Hinchy11 said is known for lean gains and some users even say they can drop bodyfat while on it.
    As you move up in the PH ladder to things such as superdrol you do get more gains but a lot more sides as well... so its really up to you. good luck

RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cocoleveo7686 View Post
    Honestly if you cant spend 125 for a cycle then you shouldnt be even looking into anything. I know you can get away with buying stuff for around that price but it seems like your being cheap, then you should wait until your ready to spend more and make it worth your wild. Just my 02.
    I agree. A good cycle costs money.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

Originally Posted by Ruthless By Nature View Post
    I agree. A good cycle costs money.
    Point taken, thanks

Guess I'll just wait and pony up or go with my #2 choice which is H-Drol. Would you guys suggest keeping on my creatine while on either of these two PH's or taking it out of the cycle?

Point taken, thanks

Guess I'll just wait and pony up or go with my #2 choice which is H-Drol. Would you guys suggest keeping on my creatine while on either of these two PH's or taking it out of the cycle?
    Save the creatine for PCT.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

Point taken, thanks

lol this is another great debate, i've read in a few places that testostorone-like compounds, "increase creatine absorbion" making it more effective on cycle. ( Read this in bottomline bodybuilding by Nelson Montana, a medical study, and forums on a AAS board) but a lot of people will say save it for PCT to hold on to gains.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Point taken, thanks

I'd say use it during and during pct also....lay off any preworkouts though, they will be really useful in PCT but during I've seen them seem to make back pumps even worse

Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    I'd say use it during and during pct also....lay off any preworkouts though, they will be really useful in PCT but during I've seen them seem to make back pumps even worse
    That reminds me, get some bulk Taurine for back pumps.

I have some Taurine powder by NOW that I haven't opened yet that I won't be using. PM me if you want it brah.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    x2 @ during PCT and cycle, and about the preworkouts being useful during PCT (keeps the pumps and motivation up )

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would try to go ahead with the 1,4AD. Maybe use the EQ-250 to make things cheaper. Bold does aromatize, but because it does so more slowly than test, you'll still get relatively dry gains. The gains from Bold are often easier to keep than from other PH's. Due to the longer cycle and smaller losses during PCT the gains, although less dramatic, are often in the end not too far off from other PH's. I'm considering a Bold run later in the year, and I decided to start saving money for it and buy 5 bottles to run at 1g a day.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a simple layout.

Bold 6wks
    600/600/600-800/800/800/800

Don't stack unless you've use both compounds standalone before hand to judge what gives what kind of gains/sides.

Supports
    Cycle Assist

PCT
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Creatine 10g
    Beta Alanine 6g
    Citrulline Malate 6g

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    buy 2 bottles bold200 get 1 reversitol free for $79 on a certain cite...makes the price very affordable! you can also find bold200 for $33/each on some sites right now
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me