Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best cycle to get ****ing ripped

I can give a flying **** about what it does to my body, or even it it nearly kills me, I was not allowed by my ****ing slut bitch **** girlfrined who just broke my ****ing heart to take anything, but now, I'm wanting to get ****ing ripped so I can get a good looking girl.... I was thinking that orstane-e stacked with h-drol..... good idea???? I will be spot on with my diet!!! Should I add a fat burner in there? MY goal is to get a six pack in a month(4% body fat drop) any thoughts???? I have about 250 to spend on supplements for a month cycle. I train hard, but I want to get rid of this fat like i said before I was not allowed to take anything..... she would flip.... **** her..... fat bitch...

jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounding destructive bro. Breathe.

btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You mad?
    Don't judge me by my redz. It was 1 neg from somebody with 1200000 rep power.

Who is more side effects? th3_original's Avatar
    th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Blaming your girlfriend?? Niiiiiice.

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anger and spite are solid reasons to take steroids.

c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c-taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by th3_original View Post
    Blaming your girlfriend?? Niiiiiice.
    lol forget her... and I'm not blaming her, she would not let me take supplements.. I've still manangged to drop 150 pounds supplement free, I'd say thats a pretty big accomplishment... I was just thinking a hard core pro hormone cycle I can actually run with out her freaking out would be nice. I heard orstane-e is just as good as winny. And I wanna add a bit of mass but still be definded and cut.. **** cut, shredded. And as far as my "girlfriend" goes friday was supossed to be our one year aneveresy but she just dumped me. I got pissed and broke my glasses lol damn... theres 100 bucks.... anyways, is that a good idea, mixed with maybe a fat burner and lots of protien and a multi

Originally Posted by stevenmilligan View Post
    Anger and spite are solid reasons to take steroids.
    are you serious? because I am seriously considering it to be quite ****ing honest.

th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by c-taylor View Post
    lol forget her... and I'm not blaming her, she would not let me take supplements.. I've still manangged to drop 150 pounds supplement free, I'd say thats a pretty big accomplishment... I was just thinking a hard core pro hormone cycle I can actually run with out her freaking out would be nice. I heard orstane-e is just as good as winny. And I wanna add a bit of mass but still be definded and cut.. **** cut, shredded. And as far as my "girlfriend" goes friday was supossed to be our one year aneveresy but she just dumped me. I got pissed and broke my glasses lol damn... theres 100 bucks.... anyways, is that a good idea, mixed with maybe a fat burner and lots of protien and a multi
    She wouldn't let you?? Come on. You weren't even with her for a year.

And btw, you can get as ****ING RIPPED as you want, but that doesn't mean you'll get a hot chick. lol.

When she asks you why you workout what are you going to tell her? 'my ex was a biotch and NOW I'M ****ING RIPPED BECAUSE I HATE HER'.

Seriously, re-think.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I urge you to reconsider as I honestly believe you should not be altering your hormones in any way.

picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fukcin bitch, lol. My greatest motivation to work out has been girls, so it sounds like you'll be using this to your advantage. Show fatty you're too good for her.

She wouldn't let you?? Come on. You weren't even with her for a year.

And btw, you can get as ****ING RIPPED as you want, but that doesn't mean you'll get a hot chick. lol.

When she asks you why you workout what are you going to tell her? 'my ex was a biotch and NOW I'M ****ING RIPPED BECAUSE I HATE HER'.

Seriously, re-think.
    lol I'm a good looking guy already, so if i get ripped duh I'll get a hot chick.. I'm a good guy..... And she was 35 5'7 and over 200 pounds.... she told me if I took anything she would break up with me..... and now she really did.. wow.... thank god for boose right?

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    I urge you to reconsider as I honestly believe you should not be altering your hormones in any way.
    Your joking right? Or is that an insult?

lol I'm a good looking guy already, so if i get ripped duh I'll get a hot chick.. I'm a good guy..... And she was 35 5'7 and over 200 pounds.... she told me if I took anything she would break up with me..... and now she really did.. wow.... thank god for boose right?
    lol. Yes, cause it's just that easy.

I feel bad for you.

Originally Posted by picketts View Post
    fukcin bitch, lol. My greatest motivation to work out has been girls, so it sounds like you'll be using this to your advantage. Show fatty you're too good for her.
    Amen...

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your joking right? Or is that an insult?
    I am not joking, and it was not an insult.

lol. Yes, cause it's just that easy.

I feel bad for you.
    What's that easy????? To get a good looking girl to sex me???

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    I am not joking, and it was not an insult.
    lol ok.... well I'm to the point that I just wanna look good and nothing else really matters... If I go crazy in the process so be it.

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    that chicks hot I don't think my penis is big enough to feel anything but fat rolls though......

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    and honestly if that chick was here RIGHT NOW I'd **** her with out a condom on.... lol I'd do ANY GIRL right now.. I think I'll post an add on craigslist...

DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i would atleast start off easy

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't look to anabolics

Dicana/Lean Xtreme/Scorch/Eviscerate for a month will get you pretty diced.

lol ok.... well I'm to the point that I just wanna look good and nothing else really matters... If I go crazy in the process so be it.
    You got this way how? Because your GF broke up with you? What about looking better makes you think you will keep a girl longer the next time?

Your goal is 4% bodyfat reduction? You need to eat while you're on a cycle, and should increase your calorie intake significantly to get the most out of it. Stacking with a fat burner is counterproductive in my opinion.

It seems that you're considering this in complete haste, and haven't thought about it much at all really.

Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glitcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whatever your motivation is to get stronger you should utilize it to your full advantage, I see nothing wrong with using your girlfriend as a motivational utility, but i recommend if you really want to get a straight answer to your question, start a new thread because people on the bb forums tend to get sidetracked...

Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    Don't look to anabolics

Dicana/Lean Xtreme/Scorch/Eviscerate for a month will get you pretty diced.
    really, I'll check then out right now.

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds like your already roid raging broski

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Post up your typical food intake and training schedule.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    This has to be a troll.

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you need dat dere clam butter oil brah.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    tons of DNP is your best bet.
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks