POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 BOL/M1-BOL LOG..Fizogen..BS or For real?

I know that almost everyone here hates the **** out of Fizogen and thinks it is bull**** and a rip-off(after the invention of "The Strap")... Well to test out this company..I will go on a 1 month cycle of 17-Bol and M1-Bol that I got for free...haha, yeah free.... This stuff costs like $100 each at GNC and is still pricey online. Subscribe if you are interested to know if these Fizogen products work/crash. I am starting on Monday 1.29.2006.
    Last edited by POPPERSTRIKE; 01-22-2007 at 04:38 PM.

POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) POPPERSTRIKE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    17-BOL is part 2 of the newest and most powerful stack on the market!

The anabolic agent and technology in this product will help harden and shred muscle appearance for a very high quality look. Fizogen boasts this powerful cutting anabolic as the perfect "show" product used to help slice and dice the physique with quality muscle mass when combined with a clean diet. 17-BOL has an incredible amplified stacking action when used with MASS anabolics such as M1-BOL. Many users report of multiplied results when used in this manner and holding onto gains much longer than when either product is used alone. Plus much more rapid gains in strength and MASS are reported when both are combined. The pre-workout energy of 17-BOL cannot be denied. It is probably one of the most powerful pre-workout anabolics on the market, yet is designed as a cutting anabolic. When 17-BOL and M1-BOL are combined into the Hardcore Cycle... results are way beyond anything else available on the market to date.

CYCLOSTANODROL
    This is a cutting edge natural esterified anabolic agent that has shown equally potent anabolic effects as neurobol in studies, yet poses no similar reported toxicity effects. Precision dosing and synergistic effect with base ingredients provides unmatched muscle support and amplified anabolic action. This ingredient is especially noted for its ability to help stimulate very lean muscular gains. No pending legislation is expected to interfere as this is widely considered a very safe yet very powerful anabolic agent. 17-BOL's cutting edge esterified delivery system promises dramatic results in very short time.

17-STENOZOLINE
    Powerful blend of androgen promoting agents that may spike testosterone levels dramatically. Most users report of very aggressive attitude and enhanced sexual drive with only one use. Additional anti-estrogen components are used to help push that lean, hard and dry look. Users are reporting muscular gains that are well maintained once use is discontinued provided regular workout and diet is continued.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3 Caplets
    Servings Per Container: 60

17-BOL 3850mg
    Cyclostanodrol
    (2OR,22R)-2b-0-acetyl-,3b, 14a,20,22,25-pentahydroxy-5b-cholest-7-en-6-one ester

17-Stenazoline (anabolic/androgenic Infusion Agent)

Other Ingredients: Contains Magnesium Stearate, Taurine, Di-Calcium Phosphate and Cellulose Ethers.

__________________________________________________ _______________

M1-BOL
    M1-BOL is part one of Fizogen's new extreme hardcore series. M1-BOL is as powerful as it gets. It is designed to utilize the properties of its main, naturally based agent to help produce major strength and size gains. Most users report of extremely rapid results with dramatic strength, vascularity and energy increases in the gym with only one use! M1-BOL is a completely new breed of product that won't get caught up in any pending legislation because it is an all natural esterified preparation.

Combined with esterified cofactors, ATP and vascular enhancers, M1-BOL is a very complete product formulation. Most users will feel comfortable using it by itself. However, extreme benefit is gained when it is stacked with our powerful cutting agent called 17-BOL. When combined with 17-BOL, gains are reported multiplied many times over with a very lean, hard and dry appearance to muscles. No other stack on the market has ever had this power. Try it once and it is unmistakable. This is as good as it gets! Users have reported gains of 5 pounds in one week or even more! Some reports as high as 10-15 pounds in only four weeks has also been reported. If you are looking for SIZE, M1-BOL is your ticket when combined with a high protein, high calorie diet and a solid, hardcore bodybuilding routine.

METHANODROL
    This remarkable esterified agent has been compared in scientific studies to methandrostenolone. Meaning, its activity is as high or higher than this remarkably powerful aforementioned oral. What this means for you is simply unmatched MASS and size when M1-BOL is combined with a proper workout and bulking diet. Keep the protein high because your muscles will be begging for it. In order to enhance protein synthesis, a high amount of protein is required in the diet for maximum effect.

M1-DECODROLINE
    Extreme base ingredients to help fuel effects, ATP stores and vascular delivery of nutrients to muscle cells. Muscle pumps are also dramatically aided with this ingredient. Delivery of nutrients is multiplied dramatically! Users get hit with a full high-tech arsenal of ingredients to ignite incredible growth. Receptor sites will signal for more DNA synthesis and activation of muscle growth.

I will also be taking:
    NOW ADAM
    ON 100% WHEY PROTEIN(Mint Choco)
    Fish Oil
    and ZMA(Z-MASS Nighttime Formula).

Calorie intake will be about 3000-4500 a day with appox 350-400 grams a protein per day.

My diet will primary consist of Egg Whites, Chicken + Turkey Breast, Bear + deer meat, and salad.
    I will eat clean and have 3-4 cheat meals a week(Once every other day).

WEEK OF CYCLE M1-BOL ORALS 17-BOL ORALS
    1 9 caps/day 6 caps/day
    2 12 caps/day 9 caps/day
    3 12 caps/day 9 caps/day
    4 12 caps/day 9 caps/day

I don't think a PCT will be necessary even though Fizogen claims that it will boost testosterone levels...

I will measure/weigh everything before I start but currently I am:
    Sex:Male
    Height:5'11
    Weight:175 lbs
    8.2% Bodyfat
    Chest:45.5 in.
    Bicep(Flexed):15.5 in.
    Waist: 32 in.

I will workout 4-5 times a week.
    Day 1- Chest and Back
    Day 2- Arms and Shoulders
    Day 3- Rest
    Day 4- Chest and Back
    Day 5- Arms and Shoulders
    Day 6- All out Legs
    Day 7- Rest
    Last edited by POPPERSTRIKE; 01-23-2007 at 09:12 PM.

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    should be interesting, the property blend names are just rediculous though.

Originally Posted by fmrazoroller View Post
    should be interesting, the property blend names are just rediculous though.
    yeah...they try to make it sound steroid-like

fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50) fmrazoroller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hear ya on the names. hope the log goes well. mabye u'll see some good results

R.I.P. Grandma 5/12/07 user178944's Avatar
    user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user178944 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im gonna warch rhis...f you get good esults, ill buy prob..i eas thinking bout it

Okay so I started this stack yesterday and here is the update

Currently:
    Weight:177 lbs
    8.9% Bodyfat

Took 7 pills in the morning, 7 before workout and 7 before dinner.
    (4 m1-bol and 3 17-bol)

Regular Bench 5 sets upto (250 max)-/Incline 3 sets upto (225 max)-/Decline 3 sets upto (235 max)-- WIth bar

Regular Bench 3 sets upto (90 max)/Incline3 sets upto (85 max)/Decline 3 sets upto (70 max) - with dumbells

Flys- 5 sets - 40,50,50,60,75- on the Cables

Lats

back press

One Arm Rows

and pull ups

I ate 44g of protein(egg whites and turkey ham) for breakfast, 45 g(proein shake) after workout, 80g for dinner(chicken breast) and 65g (protein shake+ham) an hour before bed...

I guess I can say that I felt an increase of energy and I cannot report any "massive gains" or "aggressiveness" yet, since it was the first day...but I did notice that this helped me get a few more reps done during the end and it gave me a nice pump
    Last edited by POPPERSTRIKE; 02-06-2007 at 07:48 AM.

bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bopps822 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this has my interest.im with everyone else on the names as well.

Currently:
    Weight:178 lbs
    8.7% Bodyfat

(4 m1-bol and 3 17-bol)

Did mostly arms and shoulders yesterday
    (sry no time to post what type of exercise, I have to goto class)

I ate 44g of protein(egg whites and turkey ham) for breakfast, 55 g(protein shake) after workout, Papaya Enzymess, 150g for dinner(chicken breast+steak) and 65g (protein shake+egg whites) an hour before bed...With ZMA

This product does have some effects I guess, you can feel a crazy pump while working out and definately a minimum noticible amount of strength increase(gets the extra reps done at the end of a set)

(4 m1-bol and 3 17-bol)

Regular Bench 5 sets upto (255 max-9 reps)-/Incline 3 sets upto (230 max- 10 reps)-/Decline 3 sets upto (235-max-7 reps )-- With Bar

Regular Bench 3 sets upto (80 max)/Incline3 sets upto (80 max)/Decline 3 sets upto (75 max) - with dumbells

Flys- 5 sets - 40,50,50,60,75 lbs- on the Cables

Back press

One Arm Rows

and pull ups

Wow..very explosive workout today..I did almost 5 extra reps on every exercise today. Feeling really good pumps and I felt my body heat up more than regularly. I felt a bit of aggression but I dunno if that's from the stack.

Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesy_5603 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    got me interested, sub'd
    F*ck Genetics!

Treat every single set like it is your last set.
    Treat every single rep like your life depends on it.
    Train with an intensity that scares the sh!t out of every person in your path.
    Train Like a Barbarian!

uhh I discontinued using this product for the past few days because I kept pooping out blood. Went I went off of it, it stopped...I am continuing it again starting today..but if it continues to make me poop blood, I will stop.....I will keep you guys posted

Use2BFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started taking the M1 BOL 3 days ago, I'm ordered it's counterpart and should be here anyday. After my first day at the gym, I felt great pumps and was banging out reps like crazy. The next day I had about 3 new zits on my face and a few more on my chest. That night at the gym was another great workout. The only problem besides the greasy skin would be the difficulty calming down when I get home from the gym and try to go to bed later that night. Probably going to pick up something to counter that at night.

Hope you're doing well with your stack, I can't wait to get the full stack going.

jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jlr9ca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to take Fizogen products before I switched to Universal.I thought M-1/17-BOL sucked.Didnt do much for me.I was a huge fan of the Blast/Mass/Blitz stack though.The original On Cycle was wicked good as well.
    Hulk Who?