Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    This is where your ignorance hurts you my good friend. What is in that patent is NOT what KA is actually made of. Apparently what YOU do not know is that Jeff did NOT have to reveal the EXACT formula that is in KA. He was not required to! Sorry.

Again...and if you knew ANYTHING about chemistry anyway...you CANNOT achieve a PH of 12-14 using baking soda no matter how much you use. AND even if you wanted to use soda ash you would need a couple of teaspoons minimum to lower PH to 9 (which is all you can get with it)...while in a tiny capsule of KA we achieve a PH of 12-14.

You have only "owned" your own ignorance.
    o'rly? where did you go to school if i may ask?
    b/c you sir do not posses the basic functionality to read and comprehend. I do feel sorry for you, really I do. Noone should continue on life lacking these basic skills.

You and your reps are the only ones claiming a pH of 12-14
    the KA you use claims 7-14, which is is what an increase in pH of 0.5? Which is what your site claims creatine to be.

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post

You've gotten owned once again. You got owned when you pimped for VPX. Now this. Pathetic.
    I read this today ... lulz where had
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nano.ix View Post
    o'rly? where did you go to school if i may ask?
    b/c you sir do not posses the basic functionality to read and comprehend. I do feel sorry for you, really I do. Noone should continue on life lacking these basic skills.

You and your reps are the only ones claiming a pH of 12-14
    the KA you use claims 7-14, which is is what an increase in pH of 0.5? Which is what your site claims creatine to be.

I read this today ... lulz where had
    Bro...the patent covers PH from 7-14, but the patent is meaningless because what is on the patent is NOT what is in KA. What REALLY is in KA is CM corrected to a PH of 12, which is also what is stated on the bottle in case YOU are able to read.

Creatine in other forms is at a PH of 6.9 or less.

Now, go get that GED my friend!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Man, you guys are fun to play with!

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Nobody on this board has ever "owned" me man...and I laugh heartily at anyone who may think they have, LOL. Hate is the result of jealousy, which is an ugly, useless emotion. Yes, I as a silly wabbit will go on making DVD's, writing books, magazine columns, competing as a pro, representing top supplement companies, growing larger and larger and even having conversations with people like you...which is actually kind of fun. It's kind of like when I talk with my 4-year-old nephew. He makes no sense...has no clue what he is talking about...is constantly tripping over himself...but is a hella-lotta-laughs! : )

Thank you for the entertainment today my man. But I have taken up enough of your valuable time. Go back to your coloring books! And try to stay within the lines this time.

Peace.
    If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names and play the jealosy card. Classic. Those are all material things and rather Little League. I would be setting my aspirations too low to be jealous of that. No, I would be envious of the person. But not someone with shady ethics and is disingenuous.

You had so much potential but running with the run crowds has forever tainted you and surely has limited your monetary endevours. I would not buy anything from you and I know others feel the same.

Have a fine day!

nano.ix -> search for posts by sixthsense with the keyword of Meltdown in the supplements forum for some lulz.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

for the efx reps. check the broscience thread.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Registered User TrainTillUBleed's Avatar
    TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I mix mono in a gallon of water + lemon lime gatorade powder before work every day. Never had a problem. I make my gains, and I highly doubt its just placebo.

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names and play the jealosy card. Classic. Those are all material things and rather Little League. I would be setting my aspirations too low to be jealous of that. No, I would be envious of the person. But not someone with shady ethics and is disingenuous.

You had so much potential but running with the run crowds has forever tainted you and surely has limited your monetary endevours. I would not buy anything from you and I know others feel the same.

Have a fine day!

nano.ix -> search for posts by sixthsense with the keyword of Meltdown in the supplements forum for some lulz.
    Did you get a dictionary in an attempt to increase your vocabulary and make it appear that you actually have a intellect, or even just the slightest of common sense?

I know you think so, but this post of yours was not a success.

You see, there are facts here...facts that you continue to ignore. Your only argument in this thread is that KA contains soda ash when in fact it does not. Feel free to buy AAEFX KA caps and have them analyzed. And again, you would actually have to be a moron not to know that for baking soda to lower one's PH at all it would take several spoonfuls, and not what can be contained in a tiny capsule. But I do not expect you to have the brain power to understand this...or perhaps it is just your need to hate that stands in the way of truth. Either way my friend, you are lost, and nobody can help you.

I have had an awesome experience repping VPX and helping them become one of the most successful companies in the industry, and now I am helping AAEFX do the same, although we are going to take it much further, because no company in this industry goes to the length they do to put out quality products. Actually, we just found out that since I started with AAEFX just a few months ago that they have jumped 24 places in the bodybuilding.com rankings. Pretty cool.

I am not sure what you aspire to in life my friend, but I wish you luck in achieving it. My only advice is to put away your hate, jealousy, envy...and to open up your mind a bit. Be more gracious and thankful and I promise better things will come your way. If you are unable to do this, well then, I will make sure to wave to you from the top.

By the way...want to apologize to the ORIGINAL POSTER for what has happened to his thread. I came here only to undo a mistruth that was being told about KA, not to promote it (as you can plainly read in my first post). BUT, then the peanut gallery just had to jump on their hate train and start chugging (so sad).

Also to the original poster...when CM was all that there was I had tremendous success with it mixing it in all types of juices...grape, apple, orange, etc. The acidity did not effect my results. I got bigger and stronger. The only set backs were stomach upset and eventual sub-Q water retention. Luckily, I do not have those problems anymore.

Rhizome: good luck. You will need it.

My work here is now complete : )

BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TrainTillUBleed View Post
    I mix mono in a gallon of water + lemon lime gatorade powder before work every day. Never had a problem. I make my gains, and I highly doubt its just placebo.
    Glad to hear it worked for you, alot of people have had success with mono, that is undebateable, maybe the original poster will read that, sort through the name calling,look at the evidence and make an informed decision on what is best for him. Personally and speaking for some of my friends,creatine mono with gatorade does some crazy stuff to my stomach. It is all about picking what is best for you.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is sad.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

bloodstrike75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodstrike75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodstrike75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodstrike75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodstrike75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodstrike75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodstrike75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL! I can't believe that you 2 (rhizome and nano.ix) actually tried to look smart to a guy that writes columns in multiple magazines that are sold worldwide!

You 2 are like little school girls on a playground..."No it's not!! I'm telling!!!"...(stomps off crying)!!

Eric gave you 2 too much credit by saying you were ignorant. There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorant just means you didn't know and you can be taught. Stupid means no matter how many times you've been shown, you just can't learn it. Well, I guess it's really true, "Stupid is as stupid does!"

Even slackadjuster posted some good info from Wikipedia. And you ignored it!!

Thumbs up to all the EFX reps! Great info and keep doing your thing!
    The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential? these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.

Confucius

TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You guys are unbelievable. I got like only 3 serious responses. You guys are fighting about a topic no one cares about and it helps no one.

Political Broscientist roach_coach's Avatar
    roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000)
    i don't think there's anything wrong with it. Try it out for a while and see if you make any good gains.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, because I'm the baddest motherf#*%er in the valley.

Reps for life: Mattw30

Note: The posts by this account do not represent the views of any institution or organization, and in some cases the author himself.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Man, you guys are fun to play with!
    The fun you had 'playing' with us pales in comparison to fun we've had reading the bullsh*t you spewed throughout this thread.

Your posts make no sense. If it's not Na2CO3, then what are you using for a buffer?

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You see, there are facts here...facts that you continue to ignore. Your only argument in this thread is that KA contains soda ash when in fact it does not. Feel free to buy AAEFX KA caps and have them analyzed. And again, you would actually have to be a moron not to know that for baking soda to lower one's PH at all it would take several spoonfuls, and not what can be contained in a tiny capsule. But I do not expect you to have the brain power to understand this...or perhaps it is just your need to hate that stands in the way of truth. Either way my friend, you are lost, and nobody can help you.
    You would have to be a moron to think that a baking soda would lower pH in the first place... it would increase pH levels.

Make sure your sh*ts together before being so arrogant.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    This is a myth that just won't die. Even when large boluses of creatine are consumed, it is excreted in the urine as creatine.

Stability of Creatine in aqueous solution:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...6&d=1099360168
    Quoted for truth/page 2 viewing.

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro...the patent covers PH from 7-14, but the patent is meaningless because what is on the patent is NOT what is in KA. What REALLY is in KA is CM corrected to a PH of 12, which is also what is stated on the bottle in case YOU are able to read.

Creatine in other forms is at a PH of 6.9 or less.

Now, go get that GED my friend!
    I wont get into how a patent works - for your sake. But riddle me this batman, how is CrM corrected to pH of 12?
    since your 'formula' is patented you should have no issues explaining how it works.

there are two options here:

1 - you are lying about what is in KA, saying it is not the patented formula your site and pills claim or;

2 - your company is lying about what they are actual using. Maybe it is not the KA patent, but your site claims it to be so.

Feel free to buy AAEFX KA caps and have them analyzed.
    Its been done,
    OP's answer was answered by in10city in the first post. Then eeAFX reps came in to spew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...71&postcount=7

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    This is sad.

Originally Posted by bloodstrike75 View Post
    Actually tried to look smart to a guy that writes columns in multiple magazines that are sold worldwide!
    Irrelevant

You 2 are like little school girls on a playground..."No it's not!! I'm telling!!!"...(stomps off crying)!!
    Eric gave you 2 too much credit by saying you were ignorant. There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorant just means you didn't know and you can be taught. Stupid means no matter how many times you've been shown, you just can't learn it. Well, I guess it's really true, "Stupid is as stupid does!"
    Debunking creatine myths ... yeah we are stupid
    stupid is arguing your own patent saying its not what the product contains
    Even slackadjuster posted some good info from Wikipedia. And you ignored it!!
    And the relevance was??? I respect him b/c he didn't spew any KA bull****, but it doesnt change the fact that KA is what is in the patent

Originally Posted by TenzoX View Post
    You guys are unbelievable. I got like only 3 serious responses. You guys are fighting about a topic no one cares about and it helps no one.
    Already answered your topic (in10city, and my first post)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...71&postcount=7
    The rest is about the lies KA is built on
    Originally Posted by roach_coach View Post
    i don't think there's anything wrong with it. Try it out for a while and see if you make any good gains.
    ^Nothing is wrong with it, CrM works. and everyone agrees (even the SS said KA was 99% CrM)
    This is lying about the stability of CrM and the ingredients of KA.
    Last edited by nano.ix; 07-17-2009 at 07:10 PM.
    -adjective

-nano's guitar

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TenzoX View Post
    we tried until they started pimpin their products.

TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joe81 View Post

Yeah I hate when they do that. Thanks by the way.

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joe81 View Post
    Looking back at all the posts, you really didnt contribute anything yourself..LOL
    The Reps handled themselves properly by given out info...thats what they do. "Pimpin"..Give me a break..LOL
    I believe Tenzo is 15 yrs old, the supplement game can be a confusing one, thats why he asked a question and he simply got some advice, by chance the advice was from EFX Reps.
    ''Bro Science''. Pretty much the advice over the years that come from people who post studies after studies are the 120 lb weakling thats getting sand kicked in their face. The real studies are done by the people in the gym with chalk dust on their face, a sweat filled shirt and veins coming from their biceps. They are the do'ers, they can talk the talk about the supplement cause they walk the walk....Bro Science.

Being Owned By a Company...... What a dumb ass statement. Even as seasoned as I am...I'll take Mr Broser's advice any time,any day.

Tenzo, Do what you want, the KA haters are the ones that ruined you re thread. IMHO.
    Pm any one of us if you have a concerns or ??'s

user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user5454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't get this exactly. I take regular mono and see results. What would be different if I should attempt to try this KA creatine? Would I get "more of a creatine" effect because it enters the body with stability?

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Looking back at all the posts, you really didnt contribute anything yourself..LOL
    The Reps handled themselves properly by given out info...thats what they do. "Pimpin"..Give me a break..LOL
    I believe Tenzo is 15 yrs old, the supplement game can be a confusing one, thats why he asked a question and he simply got some advice, by chance the advice was from EFX Reps.
    ''Bro Science''. Pretty much the advice over the years that come from people who post studies after studies are the 120 lb weakling thats getting sand kicked in their face. The real studies are done by the people in the gym with chalk dust on their face, a sweat filled shirt and veins coming from their biceps. They are the do'ers, they can talk the talk about the supplement cause they walk the walk....Bro Science.

Being Owned By a Company...... What a dumb ass statement. Even as seasoned as I am...I'll take Mr Broser's advice any time,any day.

Tenzo, Do what you want, the KA haters are the ones that ruined you re thread. IMHO.
    i asked him what was stronger, citric acid or stomache acids. i basically answered the op's question, while you guys tried to push your product on him. fail.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tank316 View Post

Let's go back and review this advice. If you call this advice sound, then you are terribly mistaken. If creatine is converted to creatinine, why on Earth do researchers use 24 hr urine collections and measure ... wait for it ... yes creatine excreted to gauge creatine retention? If creatine is so unstable, why would urinary creatinine levels remain practically unchanged after ingesting a large bolus of creatine -and that's ON TOP of what you normally excrete which is 1-2 grams of creatinine? Please refer to the stability data from the Degussa I posted at the beginning of the thread.

Finally explain how lifting weights changes the facts? I would love to hear this explaination.

Originally Posted by BigRick87
    Most Creatine is Converted into creatinine upon the time the creatine encounters a fluid. This is why AAEFX came out with Kre-Alkalyn, because Kre-Alkalyn is stable and does not convert into creatinine. It has be shown that creatine begins to converts to creatinine immediatly when mixed in a sports drink and full conversion to creatinine in in 43 seconds, as the same for many fruit juices. This is because of the PH level being low. Your best bet if using mono would be to mix it with water or a protein shake as it will take the longest to convert to creatinine and thus you will get more creatine in your muscle. Or use Kre-alkalyn that does not convert.
    And if you call this last line appropriate, explain how pushing KA was warranted here. What do you call this? Looks like "pimpin".
    Last edited by in10city; 07-18-2009 at 09:38 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Originally Posted by BigRick87 View Post
    Most Creatine is Converted into creatinine upon the time the creatine encounters a fluid. This is why AAEFX came out with Kre-Alkalyn, because Kre-Alkalyn is stable and does not convert into creatinine. It has be shown that creatine begins to converts to creatinine immediatly when mixed in a sports drink and full conversion to creatinine in in 43 seconds, as the same for many fruit juices. This is because of the PH level being low. Your best bet if using mono would be to mix it with water or a protein shake as it will take the longest to convert to creatinine and thus you will get more creatine in your muscle. Or use Kre-alkalyn that does not convert.
    just to add ... lies, broscience and pimpin'
    Last edited by nano.ix; 07-18-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    -adjective

-nano's guitar