skateforkrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

To much bread bad

okay so when i go to work i ussually bring 4 pb sandwitches on whole wheat bread that gives 11g protien a slice

thats 8 slices of bread and around 960 calories

and with PB around 640 calories

this is the easiest way to get all my calories however is this bad in any way??

papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it be good, mon

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by skateforkrew View Post
    okay so when i go to work i ussually bring 4 pb sandwitches on whole wheat bread that gives 11g protien a slice

thats 8 slices of bread and around 960 calories

and with PB around 640 calories

this is the easiest way to get all my calories however is this bad in any way??
    id be more concerned with eting the same thing
    How about some PB on a banana
    Tuna/chicken sndwhich
    Just for some variety
    But if you enjoy it, go ahead
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Freelance Gynecologist Thebigcorbowski's Avatar
    Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your protein is lacking if that is all you're eating.
    "Compassion, patience, and understanding -- that which each of us requires, therefore what each of us owes."

Nothing screams "party" like a tracheotomy!

Certified AAAI/ISMA Personal Fitness Trainer

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Thebigcorbowski View Post
    Your protein is lacking if that is all you're eating.
    well he is getting 88g with the bread
    another 30 or so with the PB (118 total)
    He needs t least 172 (54 more)
    I am sure he can get that in his other meals
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    well he is getting 88g with the bread
    another 30 or so with the PB (118 total)
    He needs t least 172 (54 more)
    I am sure he can get that in his other meals
    He made it seem as if that is ALL he eats. Otherwise, I am sure he can.
    "Compassion, patience, and understanding -- that which each of us requires, therefore what each of us owes."

Originally Posted by Thebigcorbowski View Post
    He made it seem as if that is ALL he eats. Otherwise, I am sure he can.
    I hope not (otherwise it would be rellllllly boring)
    Plus I think you should always get a portion of your protein from lean meat/eggs with superior amino acid scores/profiles thn PB, nuts, beans, and other carb/fat sources
    Founder of MMDELAD

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    I hope not (otherwise it would be rellllllly boring)
    Plus I think you should always get a portion of your protein from lean meat/eggs with superior amino acid scores/profiles thn PB, nuts, beans, and other carb/fat sources
    I could never eat PB sammiches all day long, but if it works for him, it's no problem. Im just saying, if that's all his diet currently consists of, he needs more protein in it.

Also, that's a lot of fats. Probably more than he really needs for his weight, but then again, different things work for different people.

skateforkrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha naaa thats just at work and thats not even all i heat at work i have fruits and vegtiables with almonds and cottage cheese

i also eat before work and when i get off i have dinner of course

I hope then that, for your case, you're on a bulk.

psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000) psaljoug is just really nice. (+1000)
    try using lavash bread or whole wheat tortillas. A lot less calories in the bread, and you can jus tmake a peanut butter wrap