Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User CarlitoBrigante's Avatar
    CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10)

100 approaches and eliminating the number of times I wuss out

Here, I shall keep track of not only my approaches but on the opportunities that I miss out.

wuss out # 1
    saw a woman coming down the street (HB6)...got nervous and didn't say anything

wuss out # 2
    saw a woman coming out of the deli (HB6.5). though of saying "hello". Only thing that came out was "H"

Approach # 1
    Saw a hispanic woman coming down the street (HB6.5). I didn't want to start with the opener of "let me ask your opinion on something" because everyone is doing them now. So I said "How you doin?" She kept walking.
    Lesson learned: of course, she kept walking...I gave her no reason to stop and have an interesting talk.

wuss out # 3
    saw a woman dressed like she just came out of an interview (HB 7.5). I wanted to say "how was the interview?" but nothing came out.

wuss out # 4
    Saw a woman reading a newspaper on the bench (HB5). I wanted to say "anything interesting in the news?" However, I chickened out.

Score so far (1 approach / 4 wuss outs)

Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your catch sentences are so lame. Who are you, Flanders?

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cristian22 View Post
    instead of being an *******, why don't you give examples of non-lame catch sentences?

CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlitoBrigante is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what are catch sentences?

Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    instead of being an *******, why don't you give examples of non-lame catch sentences?
    You're right; that's not helping. But I don't think I can help you. I've always been great at small talking, but it's just the way I am. The more you think about what to say, the stupidest the sentences will be. I don't know, it's hard to explain, but I can see how if you're shy or anything like that, it might be hard. Try saying something clever or funny. But try to avoid saying stupid staff like "how 'bout those news". That's just my 0.02.

user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i may join in on approach reports, if you don't mind.

This might help you from wussing out:
    The 3 second rule

http://fastseduction.com/guide/01_Th...3seconds.shtml
    Last edited by an0nym0u5; 07-16-2007 at 12:48 PM.

getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) getbig3193 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CarlitoBrigante View Post
    Here, I shall keep track of not only my approaches but on the opportunities that I miss out.

wuss out # 1
    saw a woman coming down the street (HB6)...got nervous and didn't say anything

wuss out # 2
    saw a woman coming out of the deli (HB6.5). though of saying "hello". Only thing that came out was "H"

Approach # 1
    Saw a hispanic woman coming down the street (HB6.5). I didn't want to start with the opener of "let me ask your opinion on something" because everyone is doing them now. So I said "How you doin?" She kept walking.
    Lesson learned: of course, she kept walking...I gave her no reason to stop and have an interesting talk.

wuss out # 3
    saw a woman dressed like she just came out of an interview (HB 7.5). I wanted to say "how was the interview?" but nothing came out.

wuss out # 4
    Saw a woman reading a newspaper on the bench (HB5). I wanted to say "anything interesting in the news?" However, I chickened out.

Score so far (1 approach / 4 wuss outs)
    What the hell are you scared of?

To get over that first..just go up to a lot of ppl and talk about crazy ass ****. Make if fun and interesting.

7/19/07

Approach # 2 - HB 8.5 sitting on the train. Saw her when I was getting off and had about 2 minutes before my stop.

This girl was hot wearing short shorts, flip flops, and nice feet and listening to her iPOD.

Me: What you listening to?
    Her: *taking off the headphones* What?
    Her: Oh...I don't know...this is my sister's
    Me: What kind of music?
    Her: Techno (pause) I listen to RnB once a while too
    Me: What clubs you go to?
    Her: I don't go to clubs
    Me: Oh well, I figured since you were listening to techno, you were into clubs.
    Her: Yeah everybody says the same thing, but I don't like to go
    Me: Ok well...this is my stop. Are you getting off here also?
    Her: No. Few more stops.
    Me: Okay, well can I keep in touch with you?
    Her: No, I'm sorry.
    Me: Ok, see you next time on the train.

Lesson learned: Be more confident on the number close. Something to the effect of "look, I know you don't go to clubs, but there is one that you need to go to. I am going there tomorrow. Come with me. What's your number. I'll let you know my plans".

Also, I wussed out on two opportunties thinking that "I am not their type". Gotta turm the mentality around to say "are they my type? do they deserve me?"

Score: (2 approaches / 6 wuss outs)

cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, this is the best topic on the relationship board.

mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000) mortious is just really nice. (+1000)
    7/19/07

Approach # 2 - HB 8.5 sitting on the train. Saw her when I was getting off and had about 2 minutes before my stop.

This girl was hot wearing short shorts, flip flops, and nice feet and listening to her iPOD.

Lesson learned: Be more confident on the number close. Something to the effect of "look, I know you don't go to clubs, but there is one that you need to go to. I am going there tomorrow. Come with me. What's your number. I'll let you know my plans".

Also, I wussed out on two opportunties thinking that "I am not their type". Gotta turm the mentality around to say "are they my type? do they deserve me?"

LOL! "Can i keep in touch with you" No offense dude but that sounds really really pathetic, if u said that to me i'd burst out laughing at your face. Before going for a number close you should probably spend a bit more time talking to her and if the conversation is going well then go for the number. It seems kind of weird to ask a girl if u can keep in touch with her after speaking a few words with her.

bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bb4life123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmfao "i'll see you next time on the train" sounds sort of like a threat

Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just compliment her...On anything...Girls dont care they just want attention...But try not to joke the whole time unless she is the type of girl who likes that because alot dont...

Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    7/19/07

Dude, try to be a little more entertaining in the convo... Also, you didn't talk to her long enough to ask for her number.

Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cubs2007WS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

aw jeez that is awful, LOL (no offense). Even a virgin like me would never have a conversation as akward as that one.

gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol these convos seem normal but i think the only problem is our mindset
    i have a problem of getting into the happy friendly confident and smooth mood that i need to be in
    like when you have a ****ty day or your stressed its hard to pull off cold approaches

Approach # 3

I see a girl sitting down chatting on her cell phone. I started jumping up and down to get her attention. She starts laughing. I walk over.
    Her (to her friend on the phone): hold on a second
    me: sorry to disturb you like that but wanted to have a talk with you for a few seconds.
    her and I: Blah blah blah....*can't remember the conversation at this point*
    Me: look, I know you gotta get back to your friend on the phone but I would like to keep in touch.
    Her: I have a BF.
    Me: so what...everyone does.
    Her: Sorry

Approach # 4
    Saw a girl walking down the street with a thick book.
    Me: is that the Harry Potter book
    She: *stops* NO, but I've read the Harry Potter book.
    For some reason, I don't even feel like continuing the conversation, so I walk away.

Approach # 5
    See a woman walking down the street. I say Hi.....no response.

Approach # 6
    See two nurses walking down the street.
    Me: I think I am not feeling well. You know any nurses that can take care of me?
    *no response*

Approach # 7
    See a girl carrying a big backpack
    me: Are you going camping
    Her: *stops* of course
    Me: where?
    Her: No...actually these are my books.
    Me: What college you go to?
    Her: *tells me the college name and we actually continue the conversation for a couple of minutes*
    Then, I run out of things to talk about. So, she starts walking away. I let her go without making an attempt to keep in touch. Just couldn't think of how to proceed.

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man, it seems you're trying these "pick up lines" on the street on random females.

Try doing these things at some sort of social gathering.

just saying....

MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEEECROB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Approach # 3

I see a girl sitting down chatting on her cell phone. I started jumping up and down to get her attention. She starts laughing. I walk over.
    me: sorry to disturb you like that but wanted to have a talk with you for a few seconds.
    Me: look, I know you gotta get back to your friend on the phone but I would like to keep in touch.

Approach # 4
    For some reason, I don't even feel like continuing the conversation, so I walk away.

Approach # 5

Approach # 6
    Me: I think I am not feeling well. You know any nurses that can take care of me?
    *no response*

Approach # 7
    Her: *tells me the college name and we actually continue the conversation for a couple of minutes*
    Then, I run out of things to talk about. So, she starts walking away. I let her go without making an attempt to keep in touch. Just couldn't think of how to proceed.
    Wow man these are terrible.. Stop reading up on that **** on the internet on how to pick up chicks / actually go outside into society and see how friends/people do it.

Seriously, you're coming off as totally weird with your approaches

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Approach # 3
    Approach # 6
    *no response*

Approach # 7
    Ouch on #6 lol but it was lame. Should have stopped them and said you could guess what they do for a living, than say mechanic or some other completely wrong job...it sounds lame but you can pull it off with the right attitude.

#7...sounds like you blew a golden opportunity, her "Of course" reply to your retarded "camping" line sounded like she wanted to have a bit of fun with you. Next time stick with it, something like "Every camp needs kindling" when she said they were her school books.

phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) phateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i applaud you for your effort. this is how you learn. i guarantee if you stick with it through all 100 of these that you will learn something useful by the end.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LOL

ned flanders ?????

okely dokely

WTF BRB

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Man, it seems you're trying these "pick up lines" on the street on random females.

Try doing these things at some sort of social gathering.

just saying....
    Yeah... picking up random chicks on the street sounds kind of strange.

But you sound like you are getting a little bit better. You arent wussing out as much, which is good.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000) AceMuscle22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you where jumping up and down to get a girls attention? That is so funny and lame. She was probably creeped out or something by you. Walking down the streeet and approaching is nearly impossible especially if they are going the opposite way. Find some people taht are sitting down or something. talk to them for 10-15 minutes. If you ahve some good vibes then ask for a number. Dont ask for the number after 1 minute of speaking. Only will hurt your confidence
    bmbc

user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Approach # 3

Hey man, you're trying, keep it up. When a girl uses the BF line on you:
    http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/0...refriend.shtml

Approach # 4
    Haha why walk away? You could have asked her what she thought about it, and then (if you haven't read it yet), say how your heard how the book was, or how she thinks the books compare to the movies, etc.

Approach # 5
    Expect this to happen a lot when doing cold approaches with no AI (approach invitation). You'll get more responses from girls that are giving you EC (eye contact)

Approach # 6
    *no response*
    A little cheesy line. At least you tried to come up with something off the top of your head. Something like this might have been better: "Hey hold on a sec. Is it true that all nurses watch Scrubs?" (Or replace with House or Grey's Anatomy)

Approach # 7
    Her "of course" line was her being sarcastic and humorous, you should have picked that up and played/joked along.

When she replied "these are my books", I would have jokingly/teasingly said something along the lines of, "Oh, so you were studying all day? (smiling)"

Try to avoid "where do you work/what school do you go to?" type conversations because that's boring talk.

Don't get a girl's number if the conversation was really dry/boring. You'll usually end up getting a fake #, the boyfriend line, or girl's that will flake out on you.
    Last edited by an0nym0u5; 07-28-2007 at 07:36 AM.

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this thread a joke?
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im subscribing to see how this goes. id like to do something like that buy mine would all end up being wuss outs.

zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    7/19/07

You asked for her PERMISSION!?!?!? Ok, first of all, nothing you said interested her to the point where you should feel comfortable asking for her number. Second, NEVER EVER ask for a girl's "permission" to do something!
    ***I rep back (400+)***

REPS 4 LIFE: All the homies on the Yankees thread, NDame616

Originally Posted by zcsmith View Post
    You asked for her PERMISSION!?!?!? Ok, first of all, nothing you said interested her to the point where you should feel comfortable asking for her number. Second, NEVER EVER ask for a girl's "permission" to do something!
    True. "You should give me your number", "We should hang out sometime", "Let's trade info" are much better.

cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmmulla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Muscle1. View Post
    Is this thread a joke?
    i'm almost positive it is.
    Start: 5'11" 145 (Nov 2006)
    Now: 6'0" 175
    Bench: 200x7
    Squat: 205x6 (knee injury ~2 months)
    Dead: 255x8

"The vision of a champion is someone bent over, drenched in sweat, to a point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching."

100+

Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Five ****ing Stars !!!