tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)

Question Whole Eggs Everyday - Cholestrol?

is having 3-4 whole eggs 5 times a week bad for cholesterol

i goto the gym 3 times a week and am age 20

iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no problem.
    reborn.

New workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173535571

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Success comes before work...only in the dictionary"

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=936089

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460&highlight=ozigal

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat 6-8 or so eggs a day and I aint dead yet (touch wood).
    My mate who is like 30 (and huge I might add) eats bout a dozen a day too and he's still cranking. He says he owes a lot of his gains to the basics like eggs and milk.

rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a problem in my book. My bloodwork is always fine, and in general I eat 6-8 whole eggs per day, sometimes a dozen if I count the eggs in the other foods I eat\make.

I swear, eggs are like the ultimate natural anabolic substance. (Whole eggs that is). The more of them I consume, the stronger I become, and the better my recovery.
    Steve

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Body like a stone, mind like a meatloaf.
    - Eric Cartman

2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rotlex
    Not a problem in my book. My bloodwork is always fine, and in general I eat 6-8 whole eggs per day, sometimes a dozen if I count the eggs in the other foods I eat\make.

I swear, eggs are like the ultimate natural anabolic substance. (Whole eggs that is). The more of them I consume, the stronger I become, and the better my recovery.
    Eggs are probably one of the easiest and quickest snacks too have on hand.
    Cheap too.

garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Someone mention eggs...mmmmmmmmmm
    One problem is....some of our competitors suffer from excessive build quality.

Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Constantine76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was concerned with eating to many eggs but a year later my cholest is still under 150. Magic food indeed!

I can swim 2 miles, I can bike 85, I can run 4

gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymgrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Goofxta
    He says he owes a lot of his gains to the basics like eggs and milk.
    I agree.

Here's the thread I always link people to in discussions about this.
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=799093
    Never waste an egg yolk

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the morning." -Homer Simpson

"Here's my theory: The better someone's genetics are, the more of a dumb**** he is." -Alan Aragon

LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eggs do not increase LDL anyway...infact the improve HDL/LDL ratio...Whole eggs give you a lot more, they are very healthy...besides choleserol is a scam anyway studies absolutely prove thay cholesterol levels are meaningless and are only a concern if you have several risk factors in combination...and eating any foods high in cholesterol has very little impact on your levels, your body produces 70% of the cholesterol in your system it adapts it's production based on how much dietary cholesterol you intake, just like other hormones.

The importances of cholesterol levels has been WAY over stated, in general nothing to be concerned with, besides only oxidized cholesterol damaged by toxins you ingest is bad...so eat a clean diet, take anti oxidants and don't worry...oh and also slap your Dr. if they ever suggest you take POISION statin drugs which are proven usless in almost all cases!!!

EGGS are the best food nature provides.

LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eggs Improve Bad Cholesterol

Many people steer clear of eating eggs altogether. However, what they may not know is that eggs do not cause an increase in cholesterol, nor do they increase the risk of heart disease.With the high number of people in northern Mexico suffering from coronary artery disease (CAD), researchers felt it was essential to study the possible causes of the disease. More importantly, it had yet to be discovered what the effect of dietary cholesterol and risks of CAD was for children living in this region. Thus, experiments were conducted in order to learn the effect whole eggs, or an equivalent amount in egg whites, had on cholesterol levels in children. The Study:· 29 girls and 25 boys were tested · Subjects ranged in ages 8-12 · Subjects were randomly assigned to two groups: whole eggs or egg whites consumption · After 30 days in one period, along with a three-week washout period, the subjects were switched to the alternate testing The Results:· LDL levels increased after consuming two eggs a day, but decreased when broken down by subclasses of LDL cholesterol · Eating two eggs a day helped maintain LDL/HDL cholesterol levels American Journal of Clinical Nutrition October, 2004;80(4):855-861 Dr. Mercola's Comment:What researchers in previous studies never took into account while studying the link between bad cholesterol and eggs are the specific subclasses of LDL cholesterol. The smaller subfractions of LDL are more dangerous and associated with an increased risk of heart disease, while the larger ones are not dangerous.There have been a number of previous studies that have supported the idea that eggs do not increase your risk of heart disease. So rest assured, you can go ahead have your eggs, for they are one of the healthiest foods in the world. Knowing what to look for and where to find healthy eggs is the first step to take when selecting your eggs. Here are some important guidelines to follow to ensure you are getting the best quality eggs: · Check the box to make sure the eggs are free range organic. · If your eggs have omega-3 added that is a plus, but not necessary as you have to be careful of the source anyway. · If you can, contact the company providing your healthy eggs and find out what they are feeding their chickens. An egg is considered organic if the chicken was only fed organic food and will not have bioaccumulated high levels of pesticides from the grains (mostly bioengineered corn) fed to typical chickens. If they are using flaxseed to increase the omega-3 fats they won't be as beneficial as if they feed the chickens seaweed or kelp, which have the far more beneficial DHA and EPA. · I recommend purchasing your eggs from the farmer directly if at all possible; this way you can be certain of the quality. If you cannot find a farmer to sell you eggs directly, then organic eggs from the store would be your next best option. It is also wise NOT to refrigerate your eggs. If you have ever been to Europe or South America and gone into the grocery stores you will know that this is commonly done in those countries.Just as important as where you buy your eggs is how you prepare them for consumption.This may come as a shock to you but it is best not to cook your eggs. This helps preserve many of the highly perishable nutrients such as lutein, and zeaxanthin, which are powerful prevention elements of the most common cause of blindness, age related macular degeneration. This also means there is no sense in taking supplements for these incredible antioxidants when you get the nutrients for free from eggs.Some may be concerned about the risk of salmonella from raw eggs, but I analyzed the risk in a past article and found most people have a better chance of winning the lottery than contracting salmonella from eggs from healthy chickens. Personally, I consume three raw eggs nearly every morning as part of my breakfast and believe it has enormously contributed to my health. Related Articleson't Be Chicken of the EggInfants Tolerate Adult Equivalent of 40 Eggs Per WeekEggs Not a Likely Source of Salmonella ContaminationPeople are Buying More 'Designer' EggsEggs Can Prevent Breast Cancer

vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) vvv333vvv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eggs r good

ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100) ghost234 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The Vince Gironda Principles

Vince saw training in two lights, his way, or the wrong way. And to be honest, he’s right. His methods work. You can’t dispute this. I incorporate a lot of them into the muscle aspect of my training, then add some athletic-focused training in as well. But when it comes to building muscle, Vince is the best ever.

Here are a few of the principles he believed in.

1. Eat up to 36 whole, raw eggs daily.

Talk about fads, egg whites have been one of those rare fads that have latest years and are just starting to disappear from the public eye. Starting to, that is. They’re still everywhere, especially in women’s and bodybuilding magazines.

Vince was one of the first people to recognize the ‘cholesterol myth’ of whole eggs. Scientific studies have shown that only a small amount of cholesterol actually makes its way into the bloodstream and that the body compensates for this by producing less cholesterol of its own.

Vince believed that bodybuilders should eat up to 36 raw, fertilized eggs every day. He said that the effects of this were equivalent to taking the steroid Dianabol.

Mradix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how come nobody ever mention the fat content, thats good be bad for someone cutting right?

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mradix View Post
    how come nobody ever mention the fat content, thats good be bad for someone cutting right?
    What the fuk you just say?....If your serious you need help...and at 119 and 5ft 11 you need more then egg fat help.
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking