ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is too much milk bad for you?

I was just wondering, is drinking too much milk bad for you? Cuz i do drink a lot of milk,i dont know if it kept me from gettin the best gains or made me lose gains,but can it?

AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AssyrianMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe if it's whole you can have too much.

The only thing I'd be worried about tbh is the sugar in it.

acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100)
    as i read one time, too much milk will contribute to prostate cancer later in life, pretty much like red meat ... i drink about 500ml a day, though not sure if thats considered 'too much', i also read that milk casein (which is also used to produce adhesive products) can accumulate and stick to intestine and internal organ walls and minimise the nutrients absorbed from food ... but i really don't know how accurate these findings are.
    Last edited by acidking; 07-15-2009 at 12:31 AM.

Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    as i read one time, too much milk will contribute to prostate cancer later in life, pretty much like red meat ... i drink about 500ml a day, though not sure if thats considered 'too much'.
    I balance it out with masturbating, feels good and helps your prostate.

craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000) craig//nicol is just really nice. (+1000)
    you would have to drink a fair heap for it to be noticeably bad for you. Just dont be stupid and drink like a gallon a day. milk is such a good muscle building drink and will help your gains, so drink up!
    Aspire to climb as high as you can dream

workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117438121

acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Spankytwo View Post
    but i also read that masturbating/ejaculating frequently between ages 20-30 can also contribute to prostate cancer by the time you reach 70, so it sounded to me like a lethal combination ...
    Last edited by acidking; 07-15-2009 at 12:36 AM.

Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spankytwo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but i also read that masturbating/ejaculating frequently between ages 20-30 can also contribute to prostate cancer, so it sounded to me like a lethal combination ...
    Nah man, because **** in your prostate gets released with your little sailors to protect em, n if you store that **** up (Dont rub one out for a while) then it will make your prostate swell, and more likely to get cancer, cuz that **** in your prostate is acidic, and its what protects the vag cells from killin your sailors.

I am very highly learned when it comes to this stuff.

I am very highly learned when it comes to this stuff.
    sure, but .. dude you're 15, don't jerk yourself off to death

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ShowNoLove View Post
    I was just wondering, is drinking too much milk bad for you? Cuz i do drink a lot of milk,i dont know if it kept me from gettin the best gains or made me lose gains,but can it?
    its probably bad for you...i mean you are in the red

dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dballer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    milk is good for the muscles mate!

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well anything in excess is detrimental. ANYTHING.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShowNoLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies guys, it really helped =]

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Yeh, i know that, and im not drinking loads a day, just like maybe a gallon a WEEK or so around there

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeh, i know that, and im not drinking loads a day, just like maybe a gallon a WEEK or so around there
    Yeah don't worry. Especially if your bulking, don't worry about excess too much.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

sure, but .. dude you're 15, don't jerk yourself off to death
    Nah man, thats what parties and wine coolers are for.

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Milk is for babies.

Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10) Andrew-L is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i know a guy that use to be straight edge, you know, x's on the hand, the whole 9 yards......

now his smokes meth

Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its a pretty controversial topic,

to which I have briefly looked into, and it seems that cancer is only prominent in milk drinking community's, Contains antibotics etc etc

http://www.formerfatguy.com/articles...drink-milk.asp

thats a good read in finding out why its bad for you...

bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    BAHHAHHAH so repped still lol!

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Drinking too much of anything is bad for you. It would really depend on the brand of milk you drink but if your bulking and want lots of calories/protein, people actually recommend drinking one gallon of milk a day (separated throughout the day of course).

BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew-L View Post
    i know a guy that use to be straight edge, you know, x's on the hand, the whole 9 yards......

now his smokes meth
    I know a guy like that too, except he takes ecstasy instead now. Pretty funny.

Back on topic... I'd keep it to under a litre a day, you should be fine. It's milk for christs sake.
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

Edit Dec 2009: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was gay when I was 15.

Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not BAD for you. However in excess can cause extreme gas, liquid sh*ts, and if you dont have a fast metabolism and you drink way above ur caloric limit, it can get you fat fast. But its easy calories and usually helps the hardgainers.
    No? Perhaps my 6 rep power may persuade your decision....

You know you've had a good workout if you feel like your gonna sh*t yourself. If you actually DO sh*t yourself........well you sir are a trooper.

HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000) HotChuven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too much of anything is bad hahaha.

thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000) thepijj is just really nice. (+1000)
    but i also read that masturbating/ejaculating frequently between ages 20-30 can also contribute to prostate cancer by the time you reach 70, so it sounded to me like a lethal combination ...
    as i read one time, too much milk will contribute to prostate cancer later in life, pretty much like red meat ... i drink about 500ml a day, though not sure if thats considered 'too much', i also read that milk casein (which is also used to produce adhesive products) can accumulate and stick to intestine and internal organ walls and minimise the nutrients absorbed from food ... but i really don't know how accurate these findings are.
    Oh god I'm doomed...

Naw but seriously. Ejaculating frequently between 20 and 30? Lmao. I mean there has to be something more specific than that. The entire male population would be extinct by now.

EDIT: Just realized your first post said "Can cause prostate cancer at 70...." I really hope no one actually decides to cut back on sex just because they could possibly get cancer when they're old???

OP, I drink 4-5 gallons per week.....I'm honestly not concerned with what I've read about milk....just sayin.
    Last edited by thepijj; 07-15-2009 at 09:06 AM.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118679081

ΣX

kingston123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alina's List

your post is so good.you share nice tips in this post which are helpful for me also others.thanks for taking time to discus this topic and share.

rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebaned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bullsh*t

demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100) demidevil5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    ^This , Drink 2-3 cups a day of milk don't exceed that unless you wanna be the cool kid that says he drinks a gallon a day brah. Drinking milk raw is my best part of the day i usually take a cup after a work out , then 2 hours after that , then one last one before bed.

yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahboyjmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Too much of anything isn't too great for your body. If you're having anthony other than skim milk too much, that's a lot of fat to be taking in. But if you're downing a gallon of skim milk a day, you could get calcium deposits. Moderation is key

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To much of anything can be bad for you... LD50 look it up
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

boxler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boxler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boxler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boxler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boxler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I drink about a 1/2 a gallon a day. Is that bad for me?