Thread: Lopsided abs.

Dr.FuzzyBallz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lopsided abs.

I have a question about Lopsided abs... Well i hope everyknows what they are.
    If not look at the picutre thats GSP and his abs as defined as they are look effed up.

My abs are sort of Lopsided at the top my right ab is bigger then my left. I was wondering is there any way to fix lopsided abs? IS it genetics or other reasons behind them.

P.S. While i am asking question i have a question about my diet.

Breakfast: Scrabled egg, Apple
    Lunch: Chicken with rice. (not sure what type of chicken it is)
    Dinner: Tuna sandwiches or fried fish with some fruit (usually banana, apple, or mango)

I am not bulkign or cutting anything in specific trying to loose some fat while gaining muscle.

EDIT: OH YES! Forgot does creatine expire cuz i have a whole unused box of creatine from almost 2 years ago which i forgot about. I tried to find an expire date but didnt find anything. So i assume its still good to use?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dr.FuzzyBallz; 07-14-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    genetics man..cant do a thing about it

Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No wonder your not even 110 lbs with that diet. You look like you're starving yourself.

mustangboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mine are kinda like that too

nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nutinbudapnut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

ummmmm......this is a bodybuilding forum
    starting/current/goal (bodyweight)

119/145/155

bench-145x3
    squat-170x5
    dead-230x4

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

.Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500)
    I would do anything to have his abs. lol

no homo

hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellzlegend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    genetics man..cant do a thing about it
    this brah

imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually I dont believe its genetics....

I am fairly certain it has everything to do with body positioning and body side dominance...

Depending on which side your body is dominant on.. (only a chiropractor or the like could tell you) your body compensates..

For example: I am right side dominant and my abs are raised to the right no matter what I do...

That said.. bone setters and chiropractors can work the kinks out for you..
    Hopefully I'll make it to 6% by this winter so I can finally bulk for the rest of my life.

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    genes

genes.. that it.. so that means cant do nothing about them.
    Can i assume most peopel DONT have lopsided abs?

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dr.FuzzyBallz View Post
    genes.. that it.. so that means cant do nothing about them.
    Can i assume most peopel DONT have lopsided abs?
    Mine are uber lopsided, the ones on my right side kinda twisted around eachother, looks weird, i have pics in my bodyspace

Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500) Oroborus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Eat more food dude. That doesn't look like much at all.
    Eat. Train. Sleep. Repeat.

Member of the Red Army

PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by imsotheman View Post

I am fairly certain it has everything to do with body positioning and body side dominance...

Depending on which side your body is dominant on.. (only a chiropractor or the like could tell you) your body compensates..

For example: I am right side dominant and my abs are raised to the right no matter what I do...

That said.. bone setters and chiropractors can work the kinks out for you..

i have never read such a stupid post in my life
    i wont neg you because you are the kind of stupid that we need around here so i feel better about myself

Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    Mine are uber lopsided, the ones on my right side kinda twisted around eachother, looks weird, i have pics in my bodyspace
    So there nothing you can do about your rite? so i guess it is genetics.

If someone could answer my question about if creatin expires that be great.

jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a question about Lopsided abs... Well i hope everyknows what they are.
    If not look at the picutre thats GSP and his abs as defined as they are look effed up.

My abs are sort of Lopsided at the top my right ab is bigger then my left. I was wondering is there any way to fix lopsided abs? IS it genetics or other reasons behind them.

P.S. While i am asking question i have a question about my diet.

Breakfast: Scrabled egg, Apple
    Lunch: Chicken with rice. (not sure what type of chicken it is)
    Dinner: Tuna sandwiches or fried fish with some fruit (usually banana, apple, or mango)

I am not bulkign or cutting anything in specific trying to loose some fat while gaining muscle.

EDIT: OH YES! Forgot does creatine expire cuz i have a whole unused box of creatine from almost 2 years ago which i forgot about. I tried to find an expire date but didnt find anything. So i assume its still good to use?

You need to eat more food, portion your food out over the day.
    IREPBACK

imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) imsotheman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PureSantana View Post
    i have never read such a stupid post in my life
    i wont neg you because you are the kind of stupid that we need around here so i feel better about myself
    Are you serious... do you honestly think everything has to do with genes??? HOW come my ****ing mom and father dont have lopsided abs... but yet im right side dominant and mine are raised to the right...

Where is your proof provide me with evidence of why I am wrong..
    Hopefully I'll make it to 6% by this winter so I can finally bulk for the rest of my life.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to agree with what this guy is saying. That makes a lot more sense than just blaming it on genetics.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

Yea man i dunno what it is.
    But i really dont wanna believe its genetics.
    That means people with Lopsided abs dont have any chance to fix them.
    If any one knows for "fact" what the reason for them is with proof that be great.
    P.S. imsotheman since you know best what your saying. ANy tips on how you would be able to fix it.

SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SecretAsnMan92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its genes. i had abs like this since like i was 12. avatar is relaxed pic btw

VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HOW come my ****ing mom and father dont have lopsided abs... but yet im right side dominant and mine are raised to the right...

Two white parents can produce a black child.. also, two blue eyed parents can breed a brown-eyed child.. etc. etc. etc.

Simple biology. Dominant-recessive pattern of inheritance, a relatively simple pattern, involves paired alleles that influence one trait..

I don't know why I said that.

xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500) xTASTYKAKESx is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you fasting or something? A single egg and an apple for breakfast? I wouldn't be able to function on that diet, let alone build muscle.

lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10) lefthookright is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "two blue eyed parents can breed a brown-eyed child."
    While the idea of your statment is correct this is wrong blue eyed is recessive so that'd be bbxbb [b being blue eyes here lowercase because it's recessive B could be brown or somethin] so in any combination you'd always get bb which is recessive or blue eyed.

VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ ohh, got mixed up. Brown is the dominant then.. o_O

PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureSantana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you serious... do you honestly think everything has to do with genes??? HOW come my ****ing mom and father dont have lopsided abs... but yet im right side dominant and mine are raised to the right...

already did
    tendinous inscriptions

Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    I'm going to agree with what this guy is saying. That makes a lot more sense than just blaming it on genetics.
    we arnt blaming it on genetics we are telling you it is genetics.

Yea man i dunno what it is.
    But i really dont wanna believe its genetics.
    That means people with Lopsided abs dont have any chance to fix them.
    If any one knows for "fact" what the reason for them is with proof that be great.
    P.S. imsotheman since you know best what your saying. ANy tips on how you would be able to fix it.
    ok if one person in this thread makes their crooked abs strait i will suck your d!ck and swallow.

tendinous inscriptions the tendons that separate your abs CANNOT MOVE. anything short of surgery will not work.
    Its like trying to move your triceps up or down
    its like trying to lengthen your bicep
    its like trying to make your calves longer
    its like trying to have your lats insert at a lower point.

ITS ****ING GENETICS

IF IT WASN'T WE WOULD ALL HAVE THE EXACT SAME BODY'S.

johnnyw126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have lopsided abs as well, cant do nothing about it
    http://behealthygainmuscle.blogspot.com <--- My blog, check it out, offers the latest ground-breaking weight loss systems. Thanks.

Life is an echo. What you send out- you get back. What you give- you get. – Anonymous

just to help out the dumb f*cks of this thread

The Rectus abdominis is crossed by fibrous bands, three in number, which are named the tendinous inscriptions (or tendinous intersections); one is usually situated opposite the umbilicus, one at the extremity of the xiphoid process, and the third about midway between the xiphoid process and the umbilicus.

These inscriptions pass transversely or obliquely across the muscle in a zigzag course; they rarely extend completely through its substance and may pass only halfway across it; they are intimately adherent in front to the sheath of the muscle.

Sometimes one or two additional inscriptions, generally incomplete, are present below the umbilicus

If well-defined, the rectus abdominis is colloquially called a "six-pack." This is due to tendinous intersections within the muscle, usually at the level of the umbilicus (belly-button), the xiphisternum, and about halfway in-between.

An extremely well defined abdominal section can appear to be an "eight pack", as all eight sections of the abdominal muscle become defined. This definition is prominent among athletes with low body fat percentages, such as bodybuilders and track and field athletes.

bmg935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So your like the kid with the lysp.

There isn't much you can do that I know of.. lol