boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking Creatine....take a break????

I use a Pre-Load Creatine by Optimum during my workouts...with good results as it gives me plenty of energy to get through my workouts...I have read that you need to take a break from Creatine from time to time. Whats the Logic???? Whats the risk of not taking a Break???? I am an older BB and always concerned about liver and kidney function...any serious comments would be appreciated..

boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I also take Creatine after the workout....a lot of BB....quit taking Creatine for a time....looking for logic of doing so...and risks of not doing so...

jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmac02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know if there are any risks involved with taking creatine for a long time, ive always thought that cycling it is just a way to keep your gains coming because if youre on it for too long it wont be as effective

hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hayes55987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All the information I have read about it have pointed to no harmful damages to your body. Cycling it is more of a personal choice and how your body reacts to it.
    Some people see great gains off creatine and some see very little.
    Its the same thing with the loading phase. Not necessary but depends on goals and how you react. I cycle my creatine just to give myself a break from taking it and thats all.

Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know the forum doesn't make it easy to find this stuff, but there is a giant creatine thread where people talk about studies. and one of the studies showed that the benefits from taking creatine stopped after about a month of taking it.

dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100) dannytre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by boodog View Post
    I also take Creatine after the workout....a lot of BB....quit taking Creatine for a time....looking for logic of doing so...and risks of not doing so...

BB.com is right i learned this very early on cycle creatine for 6 months at the most...5 months on one month off

Originally Posted by jmac02 View Post
    i dont know if there are any risks involved with taking creatine for a long time, ive always thought that cycling it is just a way to keep your gains coming because if youre on it for too long it wont be as effective
    the reason you must cycle creatine is because it is naturally occuring in your body. When u consume exogenous sources of things alreayd in your body you ahve to make sur eyou dont do it for too long or your body stops producing it. thats why test boosters/PH/AAS all need ot be cycled as welll.
    Originally Posted by hayes55987 View Post
    All the information I have read about it have pointed to no harmful damages to your body. Cycling it is more of a personal choice and how your body reacts to it.
    Some people see great gains off creatine and some see very little.
    Its the same thing with the loading phase. Not necessary but depends on goals and how you react. I cycle my creatine just to give myself a break from taking it and thats all.

The reason some people see great gains and some dont is because of their diet. Steak has alot of creatine in it depending onthe size it can have up to 5G of creatine! thats a whole serving from powder. If you eat alot of red meat and steaks they ahve creatine in them and you will not be as sensitive to it. For me i eat mostly chicken and turkey and occasional steaks no more than several times a month and creatine is EXTREMELY effective for me. You can find all this information in any well documented creatine articles onthe internet or health/fitnes magazines

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boodog View Post
    I use a Pre-Load Creatine by Optimum during my workouts...with good results as it gives me plenty of energy to get through my workouts...I have read that you need to take a break from Creatine from time to time. Whats the Logic???? Whats the risk of not taking a Break???? I am an older BB and always concerned about liver and kidney function...any serious comments would be appreciated..
    Is has been suggested that chronic CrM supplementation can lead to downregulated production of CrT (creatine transporters). However, it seems plausible to assume that this is caused by saturated Intramuscular creatine phosphate stores, thus indicateing the presnet of CrT is unecessary. Cycling off is likely not a bad thing... Read this thrtead for additional insight...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=creatine
    Psalms 51:10-13