Thread: Tren X

skateforkrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tren X

does anybody also take TREN X or know about it cuz

im currently taking it and im almost out of my first bottle approx 4 weeks worth of a 8 week cycle and to be honest dont know if its worth it i work out pretty hard so it cant be im just walking around the gym cuz somedays ill go 2 a days

anyone taking it of have takin it results or opinions

i also havent gone thru any of the known symptoms

thoughts oppinions welcome

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    STOP. Maybe you're not shutdown yet. That WILL shut you down. You're mighty young. Stop while you're ahead. You may wanna ask some more experienced guys about PCT at your age.

Who is more side effects? th3_original's Avatar
    th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stop it now and go right into your PCT.... You DO have PCT right???

Well i take other supplements like nitrix protien and mass fusion

however iv gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks but i dont know what to hive my success too

what the hell is PCT? never heard of it

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skateforkrew View Post

Ramathorn: "mother of God"
    MFC Illuminati

acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You have got to be kidding me!!! OMG. First of all you are 17, secondly you do not know what PCT and obviously don't have it?! Bye bye liver and hello side effects. Sorry bro, you SHOULD have done your research on this before you bought it. It's a pro-hormone, not a protein shake. Good luck, that's all I can say.
    Alexandre M. Carneiro
    IFBB Pro
    Optimum Nutrition / American bodybuilding Athlete

www.alexcarneiro.com
    www.optimumnutrition.com

'Mens sana in corpore sano ( A sound mind in a sound body)'

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

classic!
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

not good bro......not good....

say hello to bitch tits and your balls not workin.

Actually im not a complete idiot i did my research and i did know it was a pro hormone i just dont buy **** i hear works and i did look up all the sid effects and conditions however i found most side effects happen aftter many over laping cycles and on top of that not taking a estrogen blocker jsut cuz i dont know what a ****ing acronym doesnt mean i dont know what its doing to my body

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro, unfortunately if you do not know what something does to your body then you should not be taking it. Just because you hear people say it makes you stronger, leaner etc is not a good reason. You say you gained 20lbs? Well with the PCT cycle you would have not only kept at least a better amount of that but you would have always avoided any problem. No, pro-hormones CAN give you side effects for a first time user. Not only people who constantly take them will have them, anyone can have them. The fact that you yourself do not know what it is doing to your body is a clear sign that then you do not know that it could be causing side effects. You might not see any acne, or feel any of the other sides...yet that does NOT mean that you won't have any. A liver detox/re generator would have been my first suggestion. Secondly people here are telling you to stop because you are 17! That's when your testosterone starts peaking. It's like fueling a car with more gas than a full gas tank...will that make the car run faster? No...
    Alexandre M. Carneiro
    IFBB Pro
    Optimum Nutrition / American bodybuilding Athlete

www.alexcarneiro.com
    www.optimumnutrition.com

'Mens sana in corpore sano ( A sound mind in a sound body)'

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    OMG!! i once saw this old lady outside watering flowers in the rain. i was like WTF are you doing. Lol!!