Itsallaboutme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Routine for Hourglass shape

So I've been researching my body type and wasn't sure if I was a Endomorph or Mesomorph. So I decided that I would just be an hourglass figure.

I've been trying to put together a workout routine by myself and not getting very far. All routines are for begginers and I'm beyond that.

Would anyone be able to help me out? I would like to keep my hourglass figure and just tone up and get muscles.

Help!

Thanks

PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Itsallaboutme View Post
    So I've been researching my body type and wasn't sure if I was a Endomorph or Mesomorph. So I decided that I would just be an hourglass figure.

I've been trying to put together a workout routine by myself and not getting very far. All routines are for begginers and I'm beyond that.

Would anyone be able to help me out? I would like to keep my hourglass figure and just tone up and get muscles.

Help!

Thanks
    I'm not sure what being an hour glass has to do with your workout routine. Overall, "toning up" is just laymans terms for getting in the gym, Lifting heavy weights and making sure your do cardio to expedite fat loss.

The purpose of the ecto, meso, and endo morph puzzle is to figure out what your body has a tendency of doing... So you can find the best balance in both diet and exercise.

That being established. If you aren't a beginner you should know your way around a gym to be able to devise a program for yourself. If youre still unsure:

Hit the "search" option (top right hand side) and search for workouts.

Figure out how many days you can get to the gym and develop a program based upon that.

My advice: go all out. Lift as heavy as possible (while maintaining proper form) and fit cardio in (preferrably in the morning). But number one tip I can give: its really all about your diet.
    Joy is the best makeup.

Men, Please do not PM me looking to talk. I am happily engaged and am not looking for anything of the sort on here or anywhere.

Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have to be born an hourglass to get one, they are extremely rare. You should look at what makes your body look good.
    Team Anti-Goliath

Don't focus on trying to do more sets, focus on doing more with the sets you have!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT MOTIVATION!

**Support your local Roller Derby Girl**

O-Town Derby Dames FTW!!!

Saggy skin: the picture journal and the battle for sharp abs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112062351

Monika33 Journal: The New Challenge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110210781