stargymnast24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Have any of you ladies tried Trimfat (PGN)??

Has anyone tried PGN Nutritions Trimfat? It was recommended in one of the featured articles on the bb.com supersite, but had no reviews :S

looks good I think but I don't know.
    I would be using it for obviously what it says, trimming fat lol.

bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm --article

bodybuilding.com/store/pgn/trimfat.html--product

(if you want to open the links you have to add the prefix "http : // www ." - I havent posted enough )

if you havent any other good fat killers without too many nasty side effects?

Registered Builder deathofadame's Avatar
    deathofadame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stargymnast24 View Post
    Has anyone tried PGN Nutritions Trimfat? It was recommended in one of the featured articles on the bb.com supersite, but had no reviews :S

looks good I think but I don't know.
    I would be using it for obviously what it says, trimming fat lol.

bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm --article

bodybuilding.com/store/pgn/trimfat.html--product

(if you want to open the links you have to add the prefix "http : // www ." - I havent posted enough )

if you havent any other good fat killers without too many nasty side effects?

No one yet??? I'm wondering the same thing

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've tried it...

I got Trimfat about a month ago, and I <3 the combo of Synephrine, Yohimbine (so key for women!) and antioxidants! But ya, the Yohimbine was definitely the key selling feature for me.

It works extremely well! My diet and training are spot on, and I've lost 12.6lbs in 6 weeks (sometimes I'll switch up Trimfat for Scivation's D4X)
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Sensible Nutrition KatieLobliner's Avatar
    KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have tried TrimFat =)

I am currently using it with PGN EstraCort.

PGN EstraCort is the first and only non-hormonal estrogen and cortisol controlling supplement on the market made specifically for women.

When women try to lose weight, the main obstacle that they must overcome are the anti-fat loss hormones estrogen and cortisol. EstraCort safely and effectively helps to control those troublesome hormones to ensure optimal fat loss especially when combined with PGN TrimFat. EstraCort can be taken year-round for overall health and weight management.

I have pictures posted in my log that show my progress in just 8 weeks.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=43

BodyBuilding.com carries both TrimFat and EstraCort!
    Katie Lobliner
    Scivation/PGN
    katie@pgnnutrition.com
    www.pgnnutrition.com
    www.scivation.com

gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question So these 2 together are good

TrimFat and EstraCort!
    Ive been looking for something to trim the hard to get places like inner thighs and belly. Does it really work the way it is advertised. Im tired of wasting my money on stuff that doesnt do what it says it does even though I bust my butt trying.
    when do you take these?
    Last edited by gettough2; 07-31-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: had another response

KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000) KatieLobliner is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gettough2 View Post
    TrimFat and EstraCort!
    Ive been looking for something to trim the hard to get places like inner thighs and belly. Does it really work the way it is advertised. Im tired of wasting my money on stuff that doesnt do what it says it does even though I bust my butt trying.
    when do you take these?
    I have had great results with these EstraCort and TrimFat. I have had cottage cheese on the back of my legs and butt since I was a teenager and it is gone. Did you happen to look at the link with my pictures? I take two EstraCort with my last meal. TrimFat can be taken twice a day, two pills each time. Always access tolerance when taking a new product and take one and see how you react. I personally don't take TrimFat past 3pm in the afternoon to ensure I get a good night of sleep.
    Katie Lobliner
    Scivation/PGN
    katie@pgnnutrition.com
    www.pgnnutrition.com
    www.scivation.com

gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gettough2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great thanks for the feed back

Originally Posted by KatieLobliner View Post
    I have had great results with these EstraCort and TrimFat. I have had cottage cheese on the back of my legs and butt since I was a teenager and it is gone. Did you happen to look at the link with my pictures? I take two EstraCort with my last meal. TrimFat can be taken twice a day, two pills each time. Always access tolerance when taking a new product and take one and see how you react. I personally don't take TrimFat past 3pm in the afternoon to ensure I get a good night of sleep.
    Im going to try that once I get all the other stuff taken. I have that cottage cheese legs and butt right now and I was looking for something that would actually help remove the fat. Where I used to work out before when I was your age and stopped I gained fat in places I dont like. So keep up the good work and never quit.

stargymnast24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks everyone!

Thank you everyone I will probably try that!

I basically just have fat on my stomach, so hopefully it works.
    egh, love the lower stomach patch lol.

bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    I've tried it...

I got Trimfat about a month ago, and I <3 the combo of Synephrine, Yohimbine (so key for women!) and antioxidants! But ya, the Yohimbine was definitely the key selling feature for me.

It works extremely well! My diet and training are spot on, and I've lost 12.6lbs in 6 weeks (sometimes I'll switch up Trimfat for Scivation's D4X)
    Which Yohimbine product did you use or is that already in the Trimfat?

dsamart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are these supplements for specifically ...sorry just signed up for the site today and I am hunting around for supplement advice. So what is trimfat and Estrcort claiming to do? Basically want to drop 5 pds and get the last hard to get rid of fat on lower stomach, thighs and butt.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    I've tried it...

The most important part of this post is her "diet and training" are spot on! No pill is going to make a bit of a difference if your diet is off...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Chenaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bscole View Post
    Which Yohimbine product did you use or is that already in the Trimfat?
    Trimfat has Yohimbine in it, just look at the ingredients

-question for someone who has tried this product, it doesn't make you jittery or anything does it?
    (I know someone that's taken ephedrine(I know this is illegal though), and she is constantly wired, I don't want that affect)
    thanks

Originally Posted by Chenaii View Post
    Trimfat has Yohimbine in it, just look at the ingredients

-question for someone who has tried this product, it doesn't make you jittery or anything does it?
    (I know someone that's taken ephedrine(I know this is illegal though), and she is constantly wired, I don't want that affect)
    thanks
    TrimFat does not make me jittery. With any stimulant you should access tolerance. Start by taking one pill and if you feel ok with that go for two.
    Katie Lobliner
    Scivation/PGN
    katie@pgnnutrition.com
    www.pgnnutrition.com
    www.scivation.com

D.K.OCEAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trimfat-estracort, or cla, lipo 6 & l-carnitine!!! I am confused! Please help!

Hi! I am new member here and i am trying to figure out which fut burner to use (combined with diet and exercise ofcourse)
    I have heard also good fut burners : MAX CLA WITH LIPO 6 and L-CARNITINE.
    Please! I need an expert's advice!

Thanks in advance

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by D.K.OCEAN View Post
    Hi! I am new member here and i am trying to figure out which fut burner to use (combined with diet and exercise ofcourse)
    I have heard also good fut burners : MAX CLA WITH LIPO 6 and L-CARNITINE.
    Please! I need an expert's advice!

Thanks in advance
    WHEN (and only WHEN) your nutrition and training are under control, you could go with the l-carnitine (though it's not actually necessary) and an actual thermogenic like Dialene 4x, Trimfat or Lipo 6.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -