Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10) soccersenior is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how do you eat your cottage cheese?

i have been perusing the cottage cheese good or bad thread, and i was debating on whether posting there or here, but i decided to post here as the actual topic of the "cottage cheese good or bad" is not "how do you eat cottage cheese". if that makes sense.

i bought cottage cheese at wal-mart. I have tried eating it before but i'm nto a fan of the taste. so far i have heard suggestions of mixing fruit, or adding cinnamon, or adding yogurt.

i would love any ideas that you are willing to contribute: HOW DO YOU EAT YOUR COTTAGE CHEESE?

help me get this protein in my belly!!!!!!!!!!

starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by soccersenior View Post
    i have been perusing the cottage cheese good or bad thread, and i was debating on whether posting there or here, but i decided to post here as the actual topic of the "cottage cheese good or bad" is not "how do you eat cottage cheese". if that makes sense.

i bought cottage cheese at wal-mart. I have tried eating it before but i'm nto a fan of the taste. so far i have heard suggestions of mixing fruit, or adding cinnamon, or adding yogurt.

i would love any ideas that you are willing to contribute: HOW DO YOU EAT YOUR COTTAGE CHEESE?

My favorite way is with a handful of almonds and a tablespoon of maple syrup (get the good stuff, not Mrs. Butterworth). Seriously, my favorite breakfast...

viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I add quite a bit of cinnamon. Usually 2-5g 100% cacao powder (fan of chocolate? this will become your FAVORITE additive lol) and a sprinkle of stevia.

Every now and then I make a pudding with a bit of JELL-O fat free, sugar free mix. Pistachio is really good, lemon, CHEESECAKE is amazing. Just enough powder to make the cottage cheese more solid in consistency. Watch how much you eat of it though, I find the sugar alcohols can make you bloat and make my stomach a little uncomfortable.

Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by viridian View Post
    I add quite a bit of cinnamon. Usually 2-5g 100% cacao powder (fan of chocolate? this will become your FAVORITE additive lol) and a sprinkle of stevia.

Every now and then I make a pudding with a bit of JELL-O fat free, sugar free mix. Pistachio is really good, lemon, CHEESECAKE is amazing. Just enough powder to make the cottage cheese more solid in consistency. Watch how much you eat of it though, I find the sugar alcohols can make you bloat and make my stomach a little uncomfortable.
    ^^ just going to say this but also try putting some Graham Crackers crunched in, really helps with the texture, few extra carbs wont hurt either just be generous with the amount u add in

swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I put it on my sweet potato and let it get all melty and delicious.

andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre6313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

i bought cottage cheese at wal-mart. I have tried eating it before but i'm nto a fan of the taste. so far i have heard suggestions of mixing fruit, or adding cinnamon, or adding yogurt. help me get this protein in my belly!!!!!!!!!!

I mix a half cup(one serving) of cottage cheese, a half cup of no sugar added apple sauce and LOTS of cinnamon... it's GREAT!! :-)

MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrsKlayfish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My favorite is with half a scop of choc. protien powder and 1 tablespoon of natural PB. It sounded gross to me the first time my husband suggested it, but it actually tastes like a PB cup. It helps me from wanting other "non clean" treats

marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat it as it is, but I don't buy it, my mother makes it. It is a little bit sour, and sometimes I mix it with a little bit of sugar (no sweetener in Romania) as I love the sweet-sour taste. When I was visiting in US I bought Prairie farms cottage cheese, but the taste is no where so good as the one I have here. Maybe I didn't got the right cottage cheese...

annamaywilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

in baking

I use it in all of my baking instead of crisco or oil (blend it for a few secs with the other liquids/egg whites to take out the chunkiness.) Works great!

I found that after I eliminated many of the sweets from my eating regimen (6 months ago...), my tastes began to change. Don't give it a bad label indefinitely; try it plain in a few months after avoiding sweetners and sugars and cheeses and I bet you'll have a different opinion of it. I had the same experience with tuna...I only like it if I'm eating clean consistently.

BikeLady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tend to eat mine as is. Brand can be a big factor in flavor. I prefer the Breakstones low fat. A touch of peanut butter and/or honey on top are good. Fruit is always nice.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Squish in banana, almond butter and cinnamon (maybe some oats if I need more carbs).

Squish in canned pumpkin (pumpkin as only ingredient) and pumkin pie spice/cinnamon and put in freezer for 5 minutes.

Chocolate protien powder, almond butter and blueberries (maybe some oats if I need more carbs)

Squish in tuna and hot sauce (maybe some rice if I need more carbs).

With tomatos and black pepper.

With berries, peaches or mangos.

With flavored yogurt.

Blended as the protein in a protein shake (with whatever combo of other ingredients I happen to throw in).

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Walmart brand cottage cheese is disgusting tasting. Check out the ingredient list. Now check out most store brand cottage cheese ingredient lists. Compare them with the ingredient lists of brands like Daisy brand. You'll see there's quite a difference. I hated cottage cheese growing up and have a feeling my mom bought store brand because I LOVE Daisy brand as an adult.

Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Firecracker311 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh my. yummy ideas! I keep my fat free cottage cheese in the back of my fridge so it's super cold and icey. I a cheese-a-holic so its great all my its lonesome for me!

jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am probably the only one who eats cottage cheese this way and LOVES it.
    I make hot oatmeal and mix cottage cheese and cinnamon and little tiny bit of sweetner in. I love when the cottage cheese gets warm ans melty.. I know it sounds gross but it is sooooooo good to me.
    It is my favorite breakfast.
    I also like dill and chives chopped in and then on salad or wiht raw veggies. Ok I like it all the ways others have suggested too but the two above are my favs.

jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jchap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Firecracker311 View Post
    oh my. yummy ideas! I keep my fat free cottage cheese in the back of my fridge so it's super cold and icey. I a cheese-a-holic so its great all my its lonesome for me!
    Oh so ditto!!!!

Registered User Pumping_Iron_33's Avatar
    Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I eat cottage cheese I usually use it mixed with a nonfat yogurt. Quick breakfast for me. Once in a while I will make a dessert that consists of: diced apples, cinnamon, sliced almonds, cottage cheese and a sprinkle of brown sugar and microwave for 20 seconds... good treat but you would have to remove the brown sugar for it to be a "clean" food.
    Last edited by Pumping_Iron_33; 07-14-2009 at 03:35 PM.

joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000) joen270 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    with peaches

genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10) genia824 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With oatmeal, splenda and either blueberries or peanut butter...depends on my mood.
    I also love it with salsa and use Trader Joes Flaxseed Tortilla chips for scooping it up...yummmmy!

Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maria316 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sugar free strawberry jam or any other sugar free flavor

nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000) nea_lin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jchap View Post
    I am probably the only one who eats cottage cheese this way and LOVES it.
    I make hot oatmeal and mix cottage cheese and cinnamon and little tiny bit of sweetner in. I love when the cottage cheese gets warm ans melty.. I know it sounds gross but it is sooooooo good to me.
    It is my favorite breakfast.
    I also like dill and chives chopped in and then on salad or wiht raw veggies. Ok I like it all the ways others have suggested too but the two above are my favs.
    I also mix mine in oatmeal

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yeah it may sound gross to some people... but I mix all the fruits/nuts I can into a HUGE bowl with lots of cottage cheese and to me it tastes like heaven. Plus fills me up!
    Put: Banana, apples, strawberries, kashews etc..

Just have fun with it
    live.laugh.lift

Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goleteral is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take 200g of 4% cottage cheese, add 2 slices of ham and sliced green onion, add a little salt&pepper, mix it all - then add a bit of sugar and squeez a little lemon on top of that - mix&eat.

Swiss64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swiss64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swiss64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I puree fruits in my blender (usually strawberries or blueberries, but any kind that you like will work). I add a bit of Stevia and then drizzle the puree over the cottage cheese.

NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10) NurseRatchet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With strawberries and cinnamon!!!

bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saraksheets View Post
    With strawberries and cinnamon!!!
    ^^^ This and I add a stevia packet into the mix. Tastes like strawberry cheesecake!!

My other two top faves are:

1. toast WW bread to your liking

2. spread on 1/2 c cottage cheese

3. drizzle 1 tsp honey over the top

4. eat! ***************harpsichords play*********************

This tastes like pumpkin pie:
    1/2 c CC
    1/4c canned pumpkin (not the pie mix with w/all that sugar)
    4 walnut halves crumbled
    1 box of fun size raisins (optional)
    dash of cinnamon, or allspice or pumpkin pie spice

stir and *******************heaven***********************
    Be, be here, be there, be that, be this
    Be grateful for life, be grateful to life
    Be gleeful everyday, for being the best swimmer among 500,000
    ~It's Your World, POPS

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1/2 cup FF cottage cheese, some berries (either strawberries, blueberries or raspberries) and some walnuts. I eat that everyday at 3pm.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Goleteral View Post
    Take 200g of 4% cottage cheese, add 2 slices of ham and sliced green onion, add a little salt&pepper, mix it all - then add a bit of sugar and squeez a little lemon on top of that - mix&eat.
    I do something very similar as a whole entree. It's like chicken salad, except the CC replaces the mayo, makes it very creamy, and it tastes awesome!

3/4c cottage cheese
    3 oz chicken sliced into small pieces (for convenience I will use the canned kind too) -nuke for about a minute
    minced garlic
    1 slice of red onion chopped
    pepper (this is a key ingredient)

combine and then I will nuke for another 30 secs.

I usually stuff the mixture into a red bell pepper that I've boiled for about 5 minutes
    Be, be here, be there, be that, be this
    Be grateful for life, be grateful to life
    Be gleeful everyday, for being the best swimmer among 500,000
    ~It's Your World, POPS

jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jf_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cut an avocado in half fill the center with cottage cheese and red capsicum pesto, scoop out with spoon.. (serve chilled) nom nom.
    IREPBACK

Bulking towards fatdom bouncingpuka's Avatar
    bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bebeklein View Post
    ^^^ This and I add a stevia packet into the mix. Tastes like strawberry cheesecake!!

My other two top faves are:

1. toast WW bread to your liking

2. spread on 1/2 c cottage cheese

3. drizzle 1 tsp honey over the top

4. eat! ***************harpsichords play*********************

This tastes like pumpkin pie:
    1/2 c CC
    1/4c canned pumpkin (not the pie mix with w/all that sugar)
    4 walnut halves crumbled
    1 box of fun size raisins (optional)
    dash of cinnamon, or allspice or pumpkin pie spice

stir and *******************heaven***********************
    *droooooooooooooooooooooool*

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO