danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000)

Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings

Here's the deal - I cook very often but rarely post any recipes. The reason being is that I'm a perfectionist and if the recipe isn't exactly to my liking/standards, I deem it not good enough to be posted so the fact that I'm posting this recipe should speak volumes.

These chicken wings were amazing. Nicely crisped on the outside but tender on the inside. Not too spicy but the flavor had a nice kick that could be tasted throughout the wing, not just on the outside. I was sucking on the bones at one point. I would have ate all of them if I wasn't going to go over on my macro's so I saved some for the next day and they were just as good. Seriously dreaming about these right now.

Ingredients:
    - 1 Package of Chicken Wings (I used a mix of 12 drumettes and wingettes - were on the smaller side)
    - 1 Bottle Hot Sauce (I used Franks Red Hot since it has 0 carbs)
    - 1 Stick Butter
    - Optional Seasoning

Instructions:
    - Place chicken wings in the slow cooker. Try to get them on an even level - if you're using more wings or simply have a smaller crockpot, put the meatier parts closer to the bottom
    - Pour hot sauce on the wings and place butter on top. I cut up the stick of butter into 4 pieces and spread it out. Can add other seasoning like Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne, etc.
    - Turn slow cooker on High for 1 hour. After the hour, mix the chicken around and then turn slow cooker to low and cook for another 1 hr.
    - Place chicken on a tray lined with aluminum (makes for easy clean up). Spoon some of the sauce in the crockpot over the chicken. Cook at 400 for 30 minutes.
    - Take out of the oven and our a bit more sauce over the wings. Let cool.
    dy/dx (Weight Loss) = Calories

Goals:
    Squats: 275 5x5
    Bench: 225 4x6
    Pendlay: 205 4x6 (Achieved)
    Deadlift: 315 5x5 (Achieved

danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000)
    I made these today using drumsticks, not as good.

Stick to wingettes (the smaller versions)
    dy/dx (Weight Loss) = Calories

Goals:
    Squats: 275 5x5
    Bench: 225 4x6
    Pendlay: 205 4x6 (Achieved)
    Deadlift: 315 5x5 (Achieved