thegonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The BEST ground beef Keto recipe. Period.

Ok this is a big statement, but in my opinion, after trying at least 40-50 different ground beef recipes, this is by far my favorite. As you can tell, I'm more of a gatherer-of-knowledge than I am a poster, but I just had to contribute this recipe because it is so unbelievably good. A word of warning, you may want to have a napkin handy when you try this as you will most likely nut your pants.

Ingredients:

1 cup half n half
    1 lb 8% lean ground beef
    2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
    1 medium onion
    1 tbsp chopped garlic
    1 tbsp olive oil
    2 10oz packs frozen spinach
    1 tbsp butter
    Onion powder
    Garlic powder
    Salt
    pepper

Directions:

Chop up the onion and saute in a large skillet with the olive and the chopped garlic for about 2-3 minutes. Then begin browning the ground beef until most of the pinkness is gone. While browning the ground beef, heat up both packs of frozen spinach in the microwave for about 6-8 minutes. Once the spinach is done, drain the excess water and mix it into the skillet with the ground beef and add the butter. Season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper (how much you use depends on your taste). Saute with the spinach for another 5-6 minutes. Then add in the half & half and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and let simmer for another 4-5 minutes. Finally, add in the cheddar cheese and stir until it?s all nice and creamy. Enjoy!

The macros come out to be 153g fat, 152.5g protein, 53g carbs, 34g net carbs, 2270 calories. I usually split this up into 6 portions which is perfect for helping me hit my daily macros.

Let me know if you enjoy this as much as I do.

Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics?

altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds kickass dude. I"m def throwin that in my plans.

thegonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Goon44 View Post
    pics?
    I took some pics, but they all came out poorly since my kitchen lighting sucks. I will post the most clear shot later today.

Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds good. I need something that I can make on sunday and feed me through the week. I need a cook!
    Anabolic-Authority.com *Founding Member*

xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I just don't get it!

I think carb cycling is best, and always keeping fat to only the necessary good fats.
    Eating like that over an extended period of time (year/s) would clog the **** out of your arteries.
    You could easly cut the fat and over all cals drastically by using margirine fat free or low fat chedar and fat free non dairy creamer.
    Obviosly just my opinion, but I think a lot of ppl on "keto" or atkins diets let the fat content get out of hand. Do you have your blood work (colesterol) checked regularly?

-Flame on...

Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gishdream is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xblackscreamsx View Post
    I think carb cycling is best, and always keeping fat to only the necessary good fats.
    Eating like that over an extended period of time (year/s) would clog the **** out of your arteries.
    You could easly cut the fat and over all cals drastically by using margirine fat free or low fat chedar and fat free non dairy creamer.
    Obviosly just my opinion, but I think a lot of ppl on "keto" or atkins diets let the fat content get out of hand. Do you have your blood work (colesterol) checked regularly?

-Flame on...
    Yeah dude. Most of the time blood work is better on keto. This isn't the place to debate the keto/non-keto diets. If you make a thread we could have a friendly debate about the subject.
    Anabolic-Authority.com *Founding Member*

catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) catsfan59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just made this, but substituted grilled chicken for ground beef. Nice recipe.

hardorsoft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    +1 for this recipe. Been eating this everyday for the past month. It's sooooo good.

I make mine the exact same way except I throw in some green onions and mix in some ranch, and some cayenne pepper to add some heat.

jporea3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This recipe is awesome. I've made it several times this month and have named it Beefy Cheesy Greasy.

gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I made this today with a few modifications.

Its very . . uh. . green

I used ground turkey, omitted the butter and used a third cup of milk and a third cup of cream. Only used 1 cup of cheese too but thats because I ran out.

It made six serves at;

273 calories
    68% fat, 29% protein, 4% carbs

And after I had gotten over the look of it, it was really nice

Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ephrem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm trying out this recipe for dinner - It sounds delicious!
    "The only place Success comes before Work, is in the dictionary"

mps2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    somebody post some mother****in pics (please lol )

i dont really know how to cook so i just cook simple. when ive made ground beef ive just done ground beef with a packet of those ground beef seasoning mixes from lawrys or taco bell or whatever, after that was made spread some hotsauce around in a bowl with salad and mixed it all about. but if the flavor for this is amazing i am more than down to try it once.. or even have it every now and then if i like it (too complicated for me to have it too often).... but i need pics to whet my appetite

DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds great, I will have to try this. thanks!

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kdm3nac3 View Post
    So I made this and for four other friends... we all love it!

and with the great demand for pictures.. I took some from my phone. Now I'm not the cleanest cook so don't hate.
    Thanks for the pic.

I've made something similar but used cream cheese instead of half n half and used avocados instead of spinach. Really tasty.

BTW, i've also just learned that adding flax meal to these kind of meals is a great way to add fats and fiber. I made a big ass pot of chili with flax meal and parmesan cheese. It was sooo gooood.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

Phat69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phat69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I make something close to this a lot, you should add some cream to pull everything together

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    Thanks for the pic.

I've made something similar but used cream cheese instead of half n half and used avocados instead of spinach. Really tasty.

BTW, i've also just learned that adding flax meal to these kind of meals is a great way to add fats and fiber. I made a big ass pot of chili with flax meal and parmesan cheese. It was sooo gooood.
    Been looking for a chili recipe on here... Do you still have it Kudo?
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html

SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SinOrSlim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds great! cant wait to try it!

Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds really good

btw as a uker - whats half and half?
    2020 Comeback from hiatus. Time to get blench
    Running a Max-OT style routine to get the wheel turning

shezzaroo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking plate licking awesome!

Amazing!!! I added cummin seeds with the onion and garlic and then instead of half half I did 1 cup of cream to keep carbs lower-as I'm keto (will try 1/2 cream 1/2 cream cheese next time to thicken) also added hot paprika for some heat and wrapped in lettuce leaves. Messy but delicious!
    Thank you for such a quick meal recipe