Overly prepared... Dawginitup16's Avatar
    Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Feel sick after morning workout(no preg)(srs)

Hey guys.

Ive been working out for a little over 10 years and about a month ago i started working out at 530 in the morning. I drink a protein shake while i workout to keep from passing out due to hunger. About 30 min after my workout i feel naucious and feel like throwing up and it lasts about 2 hours and then im fine. Its been happening about 3 weeks now and i have no idea why. Any ideas? Reps for help.
    GA Crew
    USMC 04-08/12-15
    Gram A Week Crew
    Cant fight a battle without a proper shave and haircut.
    MissChill Appreciation Crew

KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most likely it is the Protein Shake. Try eating something lighter or drink some water instead.

Cup of milk? Egg or two? Personally I would just stick to water though. I always feel like crap if I consume anything besides water while I am working out.

nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nosegaurd4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it sounds like your not getting enough pottasium or carb intake try eating a bannana with your protein shake in the morning and see if your feeling any better
    I CAN!
    I WILL!

"dont stay down no matter what always fight back" words
    of a great man (r.i.p. eric love you bro)

Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dawginitup16 View Post
    Hey guys.

Ive been working out for a little over 10 years and about a month ago i started working out at 530 in the morning. I drink a protein shake while i workout to keep from passing out due to hunger. About 30 min after my workout i feel naucious and feel like throwing up and it lasts about 2 hours and then im fine. Its been happening about 3 weeks now and i have no idea why. Any ideas? Reps for help.
    Its because in the morning you havent eaten enough so your body wont have anough energy to perform an intense workout. When I used to workout in the morning I always felt like that (Dizzy, Like fainting and pukeing).
    Just make sure you atleast take in a big meal sometime before ur workout and you shouldent be feeling sick anymore. Because if you think about it a protein shake barely has any calories so its not gonna do much as an energy source.

I hope that helps.

.Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .Locus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hahahaahaha THe no preg made me lol
    But what I was gonna say has been said already.

Overly prepared... Dawginitup16's Avatar
    Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dc-Money View Post
    Its because in the morning you havent eaten enough so your body wont have anough energy to perform an intense workout. When I used to workout in the morning I always felt like that (Dizzy, Like fainting and pukeing).
    Just make sure you atleast take in a big meal sometime before ur workout and you shouldent be feeling sick anymore. Because if you think about it a protein shake barely has any calories so its not gonna do much as an energy source.

I hope that helps.
    i take animal cuts first thing in the morning and it says wait about 30 minutes to consume food. so should i take some type of bananna or bar to the gym? or just wait until i get home?
    GA Crew
    USMC 04-08/12-15
    Gram A Week Crew
    Cant fight a battle without a proper shave and haircut.
    MissChill Appreciation Crew

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i take animal cuts first thing in the morning and it says wait about 30 minutes to consume food. so should i take some type of bananna or bar to the gym? or just wait until i get home?
    I find it hard to believe you've been working out for 10 years yet need to ask questions like this...

You're most likely feeling sick because you're working out on an empty stomach, you need to give your body some energy!
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea you should try that, butyour body doesent have enough calories to lift and it needs food for energy. You wont be able to push yourself to the max with no food in your stomach. Try and have an oatmeal and protein shake an hour before your workout. Like 1.5 cups oats scoop of whey and water blended then workout an hour or so after and you should be fine.

nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i might be totally wrong but it could just be that you've got low blood sugar due to the lack of food before u workout. Sometimes when i'm working in the sun for a long period of time i'll feel nauseous and like i wanna pass out.. but if i drink something with some sugar it'll go away in like 5 min
    -Sweat all you can in training so you don't Bleed in battle.-

Check out Blackredxtreme-Action Sports Clothing. Its the new wave of style in the industy (Skateboarding,Snowboarding, Motocross & more)
    www.blackredxtreme.com

Reps For Life: Taylorgb34life, Galindo62, JACKtheLUMBER

RIP FrvrMuscle

chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tried working out before on an empty stomach, it is impossible. You MUST have food in your system before you even get to the gym.

akashsst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hypoglycemia

Originally Posted by nmcdeano7 View Post
    i might be totally wrong but it could just be that you've got low blood sugar due to the lack of food before u workout. Sometimes when i'm working in the sun for a long period of time i'll feel nauseous and like i wanna pass out.. but if i drink something with some sugar it'll go away in like 5 min
    This is most probably due to the low sugar level. I have had the same feeling twice now and I started searching online about these symptoms. I see a general consensus on low blood sugar levels. The condition is called Hypoglycemia, you can read about it at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001423/ . One of the causes listed is : "Exercising more or at a different time than usual" which aptly fits my situation and also of the person who started this thread. I would advice you meet a doctor and consult with him as this is a serious situation, playing with your body sugar is a dangerous game. I would think this can be circumvented by having gator-aide before your workout but, pls consult your doc before going to the gym again.