GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Doing a keto diet for gaining lean muscle mass?

I had incredibly good results with my first cut. I did a keto diet for 4 weeks and dropped 15lbs. Now I learned a lot of voluble things. I learned that carbs make my body gain fat very easy and that i should keep them low all the time. I learned also that i actually gained some size while on keto.
    I want to stay around 190 but transform 15lbs more. Is it actually possible to use keto for that? I know keto is used for cutting, but i was just gonna take the same method into a clean bulk kinda thing.

8:00
    6eggs omega 3

10:00
    50g whey + 2tbsp pb

12:00
    12oz lean protein + 1tbsp pb (tuna/chicken breast)

3:00
    50g whey + 2tbsp pb

5:00
    12oz lean protein (tuna/chicken beast)

7:00
    6eggs

11:00
    chicken breast or 50g whey

the thing is i know ill have roughly around 400g protein but i dont know how much i will grow because cals will not be there. I REALLY do not want to go back to traditional bulking because it just makes me fat, fast. Im a mesomorph but i go a little towards endo as well. Thanks for any help, and Im sorry if my question comes off stupid.