xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy BCAA's taste nasty! help!

I've been mixing supplement Direct's BCAA's with Higher power micro creatine in crystal light and it's just not doing it for me. The BCAA's smell and taste NASTY! I have recently tried it in Duncan Donuts medium hot coffee with milk 4 splenda and a shot of espresso... this works the best so far... but i really don't wanna spend almost 3 bucks on the coffee every day... any ideas would be amazing!
    Thanks in advance,
    -Aaron

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here's an idea........by a 174 serving AI RecoverPro that comes deliciously pre-flavored and spend about the same as you would for un-flavored BCAA and flavoring additives.

the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cap em yourself. go to bb.com and type cap-m-quik. i think for around 20$ you can get the capper and around 700 pills - make sure you buy the 1 gram size though.
    - Disregard females, acquire real estate
    - MAGA
    - Fauci for prison
    - Pureblood

xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xblackscreamsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sd

Originally Posted by MrPHF View Post
    here's an idea........by a 174 serving AI RecoverPro that comes deliciously pre-flavored and spend about the same as you would for un-flavored BCAA and flavoring additives.
    Ya, well supplement direct's BCAAs are only 11.99 for 100 servings.... and the higher power creatine mono is 18.99 for 200 servings...

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just suck it up, you learned your lesson. Buy any one of the myriads of bcaa's that are already flavored and never look back. Maybe try 2 packs of Crystal Light to finish what you have...
    Personally I like XF ICE Arctic Lemon, but any of the others would be better than what you have.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xblackscreamsx View Post
    Ya, well supplement direct's BCAAs are only 11.99 for 100 servings.... and the higher power creatine mono is 18.99 for 200 servings...
    Whoa, that's hard to beat. Maybe you'll develop a taste for bulk bcaa's, they're not that bad. It's not like you're having to take the old formula of Clout or anything, right?

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's like $35 (less with coupon codes) for RecoverPro. I'd say the extra 10 cents per day is worth enjoying the drink wouldn't you agree

regardless what you choose, with all the great flavored BCAA's out there......there's no reason to buy nasty unflavored and TRY to dress it up

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That isn't carried on bbing.com is it??

the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why wouldn't you cap it youself?
    - Disregard females, acquire real estate
    - MAGA
    - Fauci for prison
    - Pureblood

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's like $35 (less with coupon codes) for RecoverPro. I'd say the extra 10 cents per day is worth enjoying the drink wouldn't you agree

regardless what you choose, with all the great flavored BCAA's out there......there's no reason to buy nasty unflavored and TRY to dress it up
    There is no reason to waste extra cash just for flavoring, this is bbing, if people can't suck it up for the bad taste they are in the wrong lifesytle/hobby if you ask me.

I have supplement direct bcaas, yea they aren't the best tasting powder around but again I don't pursue this lifestyle for taste I eat chicken and oatmeal every day for lunch if I wanted taste I would eat Mcds like half of americans do.

AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its the leucine mostly that won't mix.... stuff is very hard to dissolve at a good dosage...

capping them yourself is ok, but you can't fit much into a cap unless certain processes are applied to raise up the density of the mix....

with that being said.. crystal light works well... if you don't mind the carbs a gatorade type drink..
    CEO of www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com
    Get em @ bodybuilding.com HERE http://bit.ly/STMvq
    Coming soon SupplementCeo.com
    Follow me on Twitter @adamcloet
    Add me to your ******** !!

capping

I'm thinking of capping them myself... the crystal light is tolerable, just wondering if anyone had any other tricks up their sleeves... I might just make the crystal like to water ratio a bit stronger, Supplement Direct's products are def legit just gross... haha

And Guardian, I hear ya loud and clear man! to bad I love grilled chicken so that isn't a problem! haha

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    That isn't carried on bbing.com is it??
    it will be VERY shortly

There is no reason to waste extra cash just for flavoring, this is bbing, if people can't suck it up for the bad taste they are in the wrong lifesytle/hobby if you ask me.

I have supplement direct bcaas, yea they aren't the best tasting powder around but again I don't pursue this lifestyle for taste I eat chicken and oatmeal every day for lunch if I wanted taste I would eat Mcds like half of americans do.
    dude while I admire your hardcore approach it's just not that serious LOL we're talking about $20 difference over the span on 5 months.

olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there are places you can buy bulk bcaa for that price and get them flavored too

it will be VERY shortly

dude while I admire your hardcore approach it's just not that serious LOL we're talking about $20 difference over the span on 5 months.
    Well I take 25 grams of bcaas a day, so the costs add up faster for me...

Registered User TrainTillUBleed's Avatar
    TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I stack bulk CM, BA, BCAA's with one packet kool-aid and 4 grams of splenda. Tastes fine to me

Well I take 25 grams of bcaas a day, so the costs add up faster for me...
    Honestly why would you need to take that many bcaa's that you can't get through whole foods and protein shakes?

Originally Posted by TrainTillUBleed View Post
    I stack bulk CM, BA, BCAA's with one packet kool-aid and 4 grams of splenda. Tastes fine to me
    What brand BCAA's? do they smell horrible when u open the package?

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrphf View Post
    here's an idea........by a 174 serving ai recoverpro that comes deliciously pre-flavored and spend about the same as you would for un-flavored bcaa and flavoring additives. :d:d

Originally Posted by MikeDre View Post
    typo.......I always do that. :facepalm: I love you

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm thinking of capping them myself... the crystal light is tolerable, just wondering if anyone had any other tricks up their sleeves... I might just make the crystal like to water ratio a bit stronger, Supplement Direct's products are def legit just gross... haha

And Guardian, I hear ya loud and clear man! to bad I love grilled chicken so that isn't a problem! haha
    Parachuting?

Registered User TrainTillUBleed's Avatar
    TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainTillUBleed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What brand BCAA's? do they smell horrible when u open the package?
    I use... :

Primaforce BA and CM
    Supplement Direct BCAA
    High Power Glutamine

Alone these taste like crap but with the kool aid and Splenda it tastes fine to me. It's a bit tart to drink at first but alot better than plain BCAA's. I think I might just go back to IntrAbolic tho after I run out of these because it didn't really save me that much $.

ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccsilva73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just thow it in your protein shakes...Can't taste it at all...

utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I purchased bulk citrus dew flavoring and use it with Supplemental direct BCAA no issues.

believe in yourself! Flex_Kavana's Avatar
    Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex_Kavana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can you pm me where its for sale?
    Working it out boss.

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    OT - i was talking to some guy at the gym n he asked me what i was drinking in my shaker while training... i was about to say "bee see ay ay's" but dude decided to cut to the chase n answer before i downed the last gulp n said "BCAA's?" (as in buhkaw's!! chicken noise!!!). i almost shot my blue raz bc+eaa out my nose. while laughing i immediately thought of that robot chicken episode with the law and order parody.

thought i should share that with you.