Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ENW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ENW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    #9 as well.
    First Transformation 8/10/2009 - 11/1/2009
    Used David Robson's Program
    8/10/2009 - 248
    11/01/2009 - 211.2

Joined Team Scivation - Nov2209
    12 Week Weight Loss Start Date - Jan0310 - 214
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120514241

Registered User weight-time5min's Avatar
    weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weight-time5min has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Good Points

Good points made...

I can relate form personal experience, about negativity, support, and comparing myself to others.

It can get quite difficult, at times....Monday I will be talking to a one a one trainer at a fitness studio, getting an evaulation, and after that, I know where I will be, at least for a starting point.

u mad i clap cheeks cuzz? OG Stray's Avatar
    OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OG Stray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Manditude
    5. Compare yourself against yourself, and no one else. You're not working with their body, you're working on yours, whilst it's good to have an idea of how you want to look, don't go competing with the fitness instructor at your gym. Compete against the person in the mirror because that's what important.
    This one alone is inspiring enough. I appreciate this post. I'm looking for ways to motivate myself. It's hard to get the ball rolling when you've never been physically active in your entire life.

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Manditude View Post
    I originally wrote and posted this in the Losing Fat section of the forum but I thought I'd post it here too, as it did good there I figured it might help a few people out here too.

I thought this would be good to write out, and hopefully contribute to if you can think of others.

Everyone, at some point or another, loses motivations or lacks it, let's reminds ourselves anything is achieveable.

1. Why? The one-worded question where all of this began. Whenever you lose focus or motivation, always bring yourself back to the very first time you asked this. Whatever reason you have, is great enough for you to keep going. Don't forget that.

2. You feel you're setting yourself up for failure. You're wrong. You've tried multiple diets which have had short term effects, but in the long run you've only ended up back at square one. This time is different, tell yourself that. Let your past mistakes be nothing but learning guidelines, everytime you try something different you're finding out something new about yourself, don't be put off from previous failure - welcome it then destroy it.

3. Stop focusing so much on the negatives. Bring out the positives and be proud of every achievement made, whether it be big or small the fact of the matter is everything you do affects your goal, so staying awake from the cheesecake, or dragging yourself to go for a run - it all pays off in the end.

4. There's going to be times when you feel progress is going nowhere, that you're eating foods you hate and exercising for long periods of time; and for what? I'm sure this question has ran through many peoples' minds, whether its because they're diet is off or they're stuck at a plateau, it doesn't matter - don't give up! Just because your hitting a hard point doesn't mean you can't soar through it, sit back, evaluate, change. It might take someone 3 months to achieve they're ideal body whilst it might take someone else 3 years. If it's in your heart then it's worth it.

5. Compare yourself against yourself, and no one else. You're not working with their body, you're working on yours, whilst it's good to have an idea of how you want to look, don't go competing with the fitness instructor at your gym. Compete against the person in the mirror because that's what important.

6. Understand. This isn't going to be easy, infact by far frustrating but believe in yourself and you will go far. Set goals that are realistic, not ridiculous. Patience is a virtue, and no matter how many days you wake up feeling sluggish I can bet if you drag your ass to go for a run you'll feel a million times better and refreshed afterwards. This isn't a quick fix, this is something you should adapt into as a lifestyle.

7. You're not alone. You have a huge support group, online or at home, there are plenty of other people trying to achieve the same goals as you, going through the same problems and dealing with the same experiences. Talking to someone always helps, there's a ton of useful information out there from a lot of well respected people. Don't be afraid to ask.

8. Have fun. Look at what you're doing and enjoy it, everytime you exercise you're changing your body. If you're bored of the treadmill jump off and go on the bike, rowing machine, anything. There's endless ways to make working out fun, it doesn't always have to be as grim as some people make out.

9. There's going to be people who won't support you, who'll try to convince you to binge drink out on a friday night or share half a pizza with them and to stop being so 'boring', and yes, it's hard to resist and have enough will power to say no, sometimes its a lonely road when you feel isolated in that manner, but that's what seperates you from them. You should still have a social life and enjoy yourself, have treats here and there, but don't feel forced into anything you don't want to do.

10. Be proud of who you are and what you're doing, of these steps you're taking and sacrifices you're making to become a healthier person. Not only should you be amazed by yourself, but you should remember the people you're inspiring around you. You should think about how you're going to feel once you've achieved your goal/look, and how others are going to look at you when you have. It takes a considerable amount of will power and determination to achieve something great, and to think about when you get to post your 'before and after' photo's which in turn motivates and inspires others to push harder.

If you set your mind to it, you CAN do it!
    Never give up
    thank you for posting this!!
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is just too much at stake to give in

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mexia View Post
    There is just too much at stake to give in
    i totally agree mexia
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000)
    its like u wrote this list after walkin in my shoes for a week... the exact same things i face....

another reason that recently i've been thinkin about .... (applies for those who believe there's an almighty up there pullin our strings in this world or even those who r follow nature)

our body is temple... when we go to heaven and GOD sees what we've turned the temple into... whats our explanation gonna be??

we can't disrespect our body.. gotta take care of it now...so our health for d future is imp
    otherwise natures cuts short our lives with disease...cuz we disrespect our bodies with junk n not caring....

at d same time proper care is rewarded thru life.

macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000) macjack_tank is just really nice. (+1000)
    that just turned into a ramble...lol

desertstorms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Manditude View Post
    I originally wrote and posted this in the Losing Fat section of the forum but I thought I'd post it here too, as it did good there I figured it might help a few people out here too.

I thought this would be good to write out, and hopefully contribute to if you can think of others.

Everyone, at some point or another, loses motivations or lacks it, let's reminds ourselves anything is achieveable.

1. Why? The one-worded question where all of this began. Whenever you lose focus or motivation, always bring yourself back to the very first time you asked this. Whatever reason you have, is great enough for you to keep going. Don't forget that.

2. You feel you're setting yourself up for failure. You're wrong. You've tried multiple diets which have had short term effects, but in the long run you've only ended up back at square one. This time is different, tell yourself that. Let your past mistakes be nothing but learning guidelines, everytime you try something different you're finding out something new about yourself, don't be put off from previous failure - welcome it then destroy it.

3. Stop focusing so much on the negatives. Bring out the positives and be proud of every achievement made, whether it be big or small the fact of the matter is everything you do affects your goal, so staying awake from the cheesecake, or dragging yourself to go for a run - it all pays off in the end.

4. There's going to be times when you feel progress is going nowhere, that you're eating foods you hate and exercising for long periods of time; and for what? I'm sure this question has ran through many peoples' minds, whether its because they're diet is off or they're stuck at a plateau, it doesn't matter - don't give up! Just because your hitting a hard point doesn't mean you can't soar through it, sit back, evaluate, change. It might take someone 3 months to achieve they're ideal body whilst it might take someone else 3 years. If it's in your heart then it's worth it.

6. Understand. This isn't going to be easy, infact by far frustrating but believe in yourself and you will go far. Set goals that are realistic, not ridiculous. Patience is a virtue, and no matter how many days you wake up feeling sluggish I can bet if you drag your ass to go for a run you'll feel a million times better and refreshed afterwards. This isn't a quick fix, this is something you should adapt into as a lifestyle.

7. You're not alone. You have a huge support group, online or at home, there are plenty of other people trying to achieve the same goals as you, going through the same problems and dealing with the same experiences. Talking to someone always helps, there's a ton of useful information out there from a lot of well respected people. Don't be afraid to ask.

8. Have fun. Look at what you're doing and enjoy it, everytime you exercise you're changing your body. If you're bored of the treadmill jump off and go on the bike, rowing machine, anything. There's endless ways to make working out fun, it doesn't always have to be as grim as some people make out.

9. There's going to be people who won't support you, who'll try to convince you to binge drink out on a friday night or share half a pizza with them and to stop being so 'boring', and yes, it's hard to resist and have enough will power to say no, sometimes its a lonely road when you feel isolated in that manner, but that's what seperates you from them. You should still have a social life and enjoy yourself, have treats here and there, but don't feel forced into anything you don't want to do.

10. Be proud of who you are and what you're doing, of these steps you're taking and sacrifices you're making to become a healthier person. Not only should you be amazed by yourself, but you should remember the people you're inspiring around you. You should think about how you're going to feel once you've achieved your goal/look, and how others are going to look at you when you have. It takes a considerable amount of will power and determination to achieve something great, and to think about when you get to post your 'before and after' photo's which in turn motivates and inspires others to push harder.

If you set your mind to it, you CAN do it!
    Never give up
    I worked out for about 3 months solid and was going strong before I did what I always did and gave up..... nothing new there..... then one day about a week ago I came across this list, having not worked out for about 3 months and back where I began, and after reading this I imidiatly printed it out and put it on my wall next to my bed, I started working out again yesterday, and don't plan on stopping, a couple of other things happened in my life that made me want to start again but this list was the catalyst that got me off my couch...... All I can say is Thank you, and extremely motivational

shamsuddin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the post

ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ucla2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

great post!

I especially like #6
    Understand. This isn't going to be easy, infact by far frustrating but believe in yourself and you will go far. Set goals that are realistic, not ridiculous. Patience is a virtue, and no matter how many days you wake up feeling sluggish I can bet if you drag your ass to go for a run you'll feel a million times better and refreshed afterwards. This isn't a quick fix, this is something you should adapt into as a lifestyle.

When things get tough, I keep thinking... if it was easy, everyone would do it.

cib0_madu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cib0_madu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some good reasons there, #3 has always been my issue, I see progress, enjoy it for a short while, but then realize where I am lacking, and get caught up in that.

Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000) Manditude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by desertstorms View Post
    I worked out for about 3 months solid and was going strong before I did what I always did and gave up..... nothing new there..... then one day about a week ago I came across this list, having not worked out for about 3 months and back where I began, and after reading this I imidiatly printed it out and put it on my wall next to my bed, I started working out again yesterday, and don't plan on stopping, a couple of other things happened in my life that made me want to start again but this list was the catalyst that got me off my couch...... All I can say is Thank you, and extremely motivational
    Keep going, the body is amazing, there's nothing you can't do

& you're welcome.
    ife owes you nothing; you have to earn everything.

XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great post. #9 i have that problem too.

klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klaus42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very good thread

Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Logtrog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Excellent post,

i will never quit

Thanks to you.

dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dalmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Great post!

A number of them I can relate to, but to be honest joining BB forums is a great help and motivational factor in making sure I continue to get my ass out of bed a 5.45am and hit the gym before work.

I've come and gone to the gym over the years, but the last few months has been a complete turnaround in focus, probably by starting with bootcamp I realised exercising before work is much better for my situation then trying to do it after work.

So yeah, slowly but surely, the results will come!
    *****Aussie Supp Misc Family*****
    *****Early Morning Workout Crew*****

superpumpjlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, If I could remember all these, every time I want to quit, I know at-least 1 out of 10 will keep me going.

Great Post
    MUSCLEMILK!!!!!!!!!!! HGH!!!!!!!!!! PROTIEN!!!!!!!!! POWERBARS!!!!!!!!!

Jagabombs F*cking Shower in that ****!

Registered User beasthousemania's Avatar
    beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000)
    interesting stuff
    9/16/09 = the day i quit smoking cigarettes forever.

henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henh2o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    always reread this post when i need a extra boost of motivation to keep going

sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love this stuff, keep it comming.

RoninHunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoninHunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If I may add my personal #1 reason to never give in:
    Because I fought my way off the drugs, off the streets, and chin uped my way out of the gutter. When nobody gave me a hand I grabbed onto myself and pulled myself up.

And it's a really long way back down again.
    Just got into this crazy new supplement, they're calling it food and it comes in a variety of flavours.
    Muay Thai
    Submission Wrestling/Grappling
    Shooto
    Bushido

urbangent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for posting these, i rarely visit here, but the motivation threads keep me going haha.

OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks i liked the last 2 especially running through my head 24/7

wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesleyan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks thats good stuff right their
    Without team effort, the fight is lost. All of the links in the chain pull together and the chain become unbreakable." George S. Patton If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

majorforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

response to #5

i cant help but to compare myself to others. when i see people in better shape than myself it makes me workout harder. but then again i look for every possible psychological advantage i can grasp to help keep my motivation at its highest.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great post op...new to this section but feel a little positive energy could help...thanks man

eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good ****

spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    #5 is it! I am improving myself!

LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LG155 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I enjoyed reading this, thanks.
    I have a reputation for punishing people in the cage, and pushing guys in the gym, not for being a forum know it all. sorry.

www.EliteCageFighting.com
    http://10thplanetindy.com/