Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    xax30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very nice read. Thank you. Been struggling for years with food and things. This is it now though. This is were it begins and I have your words saved. As with most #9 really hits home. Thank you.

mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100) mrjoefowler is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow!!
    this is great!
    I love it
    Learn the 5 Simple Steps I use to stay RIPPED
    http://realwaytogetripped.com/

Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Manditude View Post

9. There's going to be people who won't support you, who'll try to convince you to binge drink out on a friday night or share half a pizza with them and to stop being so 'boring', and yes, it's hard to resist and have enough will power to say no, sometimes its a lonely road when you feel isolated in that manner, but that's what seperates you from them. You should still have a social life and enjoy yourself, have treats here and there, but don't feel forced into anything you don't want to do.
    Unfortunately that person is my wife. :-(
    "REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM."

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is awesome made me rethink somethings
    Sig line can't be a novel

CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaitlinCaitlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very inspiring thread..!! I produced hard copy of this

ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ActorGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Manditude View Post
    9. There's going to be people who won't support you, who'll try to convince you to binge drink out on a friday night or share half a pizza with them and to stop being so 'boring', and yes, it's hard to resist and have enough will power to say no, sometimes its a lonely road when you feel isolated in that manner, but that's what seperates you from them. You should still have a social life and enjoy yourself, have treats here and there, but don't feel forced into anything you don't want to do.
    I loved the fact you outlined this!!!

I got drunk on the weekends, went out for dinner and put on a stack of weight. I couldnt help myself i just wanted to fit in (never really have been the people call a friend) which is why i tryed so hard to be accepted.
    but in the process disrespecting my own beliefs.
    It was really starting to let me down, going into deep depressive states and mood swings. It was at the time i contemplated self harm i devised the "plan of success".

I wrote down the things dearest and the people closest to me.

I had only "1" friend out of the number of people i tryed to impress i could think of.
    I love going to the movies and seeing the new movie.
    I love "Coca Cola"
    I love acting
    I love working out
    Family

My treat to myself is go to the movies once a week and buy the biggest Cola there!
    I go with that 1 friend i thought of!
    I do my live theatre and acting!
    I work-out with my dad

And you know what, LIFE HAS NEVER FELT SO GOOD!!!

RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000) RTW2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ActorGuy View Post
    I loved the fact you outlined this!!!

I got drunk on the weekends, went out for dinner and put on a stack of weight. I couldnt help myself i just wanted to fit in (never really have been the people call a friend) which is why i tryed so hard to be accepted.
    but in the process disrespecting my own beliefs.
    It was really starting to let me down, going into deep depressive states and mood swings. It was at the time i contemplated self harm i devised the "plan of success".

I wrote down the things dearest and the people closest to me.

I had only "1" friend out of the number of people i tryed to impress i could think of.
    I love going to the movies and seeing the new movie.
    I love "Coca Cola"
    I love acting
    I love working out
    Family

My treat to myself is go to the movies once a week and buy the biggest Cola there!
    I go with that 1 friend i thought of!
    I do my live theatre and acting!
    I work-out with my dad

And you know what, LIFE HAS NEVER FELT SO GOOD!!!

Reps...
    Need some Motivation?
    https://www.********.com/Motivation.Inspiration

“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice”

BodyGroups

█▬█ I Bring It █▬█

█▬▬▬▬▬█ Family Strong
    ✞웃웃웃웃웃✞

lauraa517 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lauraa517 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome post, I have the most trouble with #9 since most of my friends/family will say I'm too skinny and don't have anything to worry about and can eat whatever I want etc,.
    How do they think I got so small?

JoyAngeline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Relation

Originally Posted by Motaba View Post
    Unfortunately that person is my wife. :-(

I can so totaly relate to that. My case it is the bf. Then it gets harder when you have to end up cooking seperate meals because the family won't eat what you cook.

WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhitneyDaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation

This is a post I recently did on my blog about motivation. I like to be happy and positive as my perpetual state of being. I feel like we have all been given this one mind and one body, so we should take care of it and push ourselves to our full potential everyday, not allowing our body to go to waste. Hope you all enjoy the blog post

My blog is called "The Best Drugs: Health and Happiness"

whitneydaniel.blogspot.com

What Motivates You???

Motivation. It's just one word, but it carries a lot of weight to it and is fascinating to me because the word motivation means something completely different to every person. I feel like every single person has something that motivates them, whether they admit it or not. There is motivation behind every action we take. Some people had amazing motivation at a point in their life and maybe now that motivation has gotten buried beneath other things, but it's never to late to find that motivation, put it on the front of your mind, and let it lead you through the day. Our motivations may change and evolve over time, but they are always there. I know a lot about motivation, losing it, rebuilding it, questioning it, and being confused by it. When I was about nine years old, I decided that no matter how long it took, I was going to be in the Olympics for Taekwondo one day. I carried that motivation with me everyday. Sometimes it got muddled and faded a little into the background, but it was always there. When I kept training through vomit, tears, and snot bubbles that motivation was there. When I would wake up at 4am during high school to go kick by myself before school started, that motivation was there. When I made national team and won silver at Junior World Championships in Turkey and bronze at the Pan Am Games in Puerto Rico, that motivation was definitely there. Even this past December when I got a concussion in a car accident, less than a month away from the most important step in getting to the 2012 Olympics... my motivation never faded. Although the 2012 Olympics is no longer in my future, it doesn't make me any less motivated to strive to be the absolute best at everything I aim to accomplish.
    There are many things that motivate me every morning when I wake up. My amazing mom, who has always been my number one fan and supporter in all my endeavors, motivates me more than she knows. My dad, who has the will power and attitude for life that could throw even Ghandi for a loop, is so motivating to me, and still even 2 years in the running with stage 4 prostate cancer, looks like the picture of perfect health. He is a perfect example of what kind of attitude to have when life doesn't exactly go the way you planned, and reminds me all the time how important it is to just live for each moment. My brother inspires me everyday even though he may not know it, and so does my boyfriend, Gabe. He pushes me to be my best and challenges me in ways that no one else does. A lot of my motivation everyday comes from the people that are most important in my life, but also from within myself. I have a strong desire to make a difference to someone, to even just one person, and to do things that no one else has done before. From a young age I have never been one to settle for mediocrity or follow the crowd... I mean, when I was six I decided I wanted to start kicking girls in the face instead of doing ballet (although, I still made sure my mom put bright bows in my pig tails) haha. I stay humble, work hard, and throw everything I've got at whatever goal I'm striving to achieve. After all, no one can achieve something if they hold back and don't even try. I'm not afraid of failure because I know that with every failure, I will gain an opportunity to learn something and get closer to success the next time. I would rather try and fail a bunch of times, then just sit back in my comfort zone and never fail at anything because I'm too afraid to put myself on the line. I have a lot of goals that I am very passionate about, and I plan on making all of them a reality one day. 100%. No doubt about it.

kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kkfoster01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This just perked me up for sure!!
    BB.com Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153894531

YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/kkfoster01
    Twitter https://twitter.com/kevof
    ******** https://www.********.com/kkfoster01?ref=tn_tnmn
    Instagram http://instagram.com/kkfoster01

jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100) jgkejo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great read, thanks for posting this!

HFHustler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for this !!!

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it feels good reading over these again
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

vintageguy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    #9 Resonates hard with college students.

But no excuses.

NIKE09440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NIKE09440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NIKE09440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NIKE09440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NIKE09440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NIKE09440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xax30 View Post
    Very nice read. Thank you. Been struggling for years with food and things. This is it now though. This is were it begins and I have your words saved. As with most #9 really hits home. Thank you.
    yeah

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow, this seriously was exactly what i needed to read today. thank you so much for posting this. i feel refreshed and renewed with a positive attitude to tackle my weight loss.

the hardest part of it for me, personally, is patience. i have to keep reminding myself that this battle is a marathon, not a sprint, and to be patient enough with my own body to allow it to make the changes it needs to make before feeling defeated for not seeing the results i want immediately.

darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkhack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't see giving in as a possibility.

I actually believe and think giving in is impossible.

How can you want something and not go after it head on without looking back.

FitGirlPosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Needed that!

Thank you so much for sharing. I've been on this journey (seriously) for a little over a year and lately have felt a little discouraged b/c inside I feel like She-Ra but on the outside I still have a long ways to go. Times past this would have been the point where I throw in the towel and go for some Ben & Jerry's but I know that I've changed. . .I can't give in.

FitGirlPosse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because sometimes the frustration can get to you. Because sometimes people see the bend in the road and think it's the end of the road. There are a lot of people who start and quit. In order to keep moving forward we all need to re-up our motivation at some point.

Originally Posted by darkhack View Post
    I don't see giving in as a possibility.

I actually believe and think giving in is impossible.

How can you want something and not go after it head on without looking back.

Registered User blackkingcarter1984's Avatar
    blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackkingcarter1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you so much! This was awesome!

rightfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice pithy post and morale boost. I will have to take some of those aphorisms to heart.

healthy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a lot. This was so meant for me to read right now. Thank you!!

cappyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm with you on that one, it's tough and usually if i do i have a taste, it makes for a binge. WE have to stay strong!

Originally Posted by nakedsnake View Post
    Great stuff!

I think I have the most trouble with this one, too many birthdays/holidays/get togethers make it difficult to stick to a diet. Once I get a little taste of the sweets or the pizza, I wanna eat the whole damn thing!

BB1992Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wise words, thanks for sharing. You've given me a wake up call and more drive to reach new heights
    "Partial reps = Partial growth"

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not quitting this time. So true, I'm not allowing myself to fail.

jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10) jalton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome post. I was feeling a little under the weather today and I was going to skip the gym. I am now motivated. Thanks!

npasic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Wow

Wow this post made my day . Thanks guys

amitchell2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Thank you!

Great post ~

I am new to this bodybuilding.com and I am looking to change my life and become a healthier person (the person I feel I should be). Thank you for those 10 reasons; I printed them out and posted them on my mirror so that I see it every time I look at myself. Thank you again for the motivation!

Sincerely,

Adam

WhiteBo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nakedsnake View Post
    Great stuff!

I think I have the most trouble with this one, too many birthdays/holidays/get togethers make it difficult to stick to a diet. Once I get a little taste of the sweets or the pizza, I wanna eat the whole damn thing!
    I agree with this one hands down. You are more than right, and I can't just resist, especially during family gatherings or birthdays or better still marriages. But the good thing is these don't happen all they time.

So at least, when I give in I know it's a one time thing in about four to five months. So I guess I will be just fine. At times, from time to time one really needs to still taste some of the sweeties and the fatty stuff to remind us of the effort we are putting in our workout, training, and diet.

But we ought to be, we should and must be strong always.