Thread: protien farts

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000)

protien farts

ever since ive been taking whey skakes ive been comming out with the most dicusting rancid farts i think my room has a permanent bad smell in it now

does anybody else get this?

devils27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya sometimes u got good days and bad days
    just make sure u eat something along wit the protien shake and not just have it on an empty ****ch and its better

Registered User trainevenharder's Avatar
    trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Btw, are protein farts a good sign? (Ie: Does it mean that the body has plenty of protein?)

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by trainevenharder
    Btw, are protein farts a good sign? (Ie: Does it mean that the body has plenty of protein?)
    actually the smell is the gas that intestinal bacteria emit when THEY digest your protein, so basically it means you are getting too much protein and some of it isn't being used

that's why it's important to eat a lot of fibre and not eat more than 50 grams of protein at one sitting
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by SYRIANKID

that's why it's important to eat a lot of fibre and not eat more than 50 grams of protein at one sitting [/B]
    How do you know this?
    @155 lbs.BW (as of 5/19/03)

Max Bench:225
    Max DL:355
    Max Squat:285
    Max Military:145

Don't Mess With The
    BABY BEAR!

AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AussieTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump on the fibre eat a lot of fruit and veg or take a supp
    WHAT do you call a Bodybuilder with big balls ?

A Beginner

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    geez protein farts while squating is the worst. Had that one happen yesterday

sconroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bigD
    geez protein farts while squating is the worst. Had that one happen yesterday
    those rock...that way u know your hitting the squats hard, and everyone around u knows too. a true sign of a bodybuilder

Next Levrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if any of you eat egg whites they make protein farts smell like roses.
    Seldom do you hear a guy and his training partner grunting and screaming and gettin’ down into it. In the old days, you’d get off work, put on your bandanna, go in there and try to kill yourself. You didn’t count anything. You just waited for the other guy to drop - Kevin Levrone

Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been eating 6 eggs for breakfast 11 days straight now. Those protein farts ARE NOTHING!
    Mike
    keep it cool

Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got those farts when i drink to much whey
    To be the "great one" you got to beat the great one.

El Greco's favourite website:
    www.fortifiediron.com
    Http://forums.fortifiedIron.com

INgrappler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This can definitely be a problem. Especially in class. They have lactate pills for people who react to milk this way, where are the whey pills?
    I dont fear other men, other men fear me.

T-B0NE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've always had a lot of whey in my diet but it wasn't until i started adding a lot of fiber into my diet that i got the worst farts. it was sick, i would fart and it would fill up half the room. the smell was so pungent also. i have since cut down on fiber and excess carbs to cut for summer. so i have come to the conclusion that fiber+whey=the rankest farts of your life.
    don't believe the hype

ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by sconroy
    those rock...that way u know your hitting the squats hard, and everyone around u knows too. a true sign of a bodybuilder
    LOL!!!!!
    Go here for your supplement needs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store

Go here to view my articles: http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/shane.htm

jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshoty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i love dropping a nice pro fart by the fat chicks doing cardio.....goodtimes

shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by jshoty
    i love dropping a nice pro fart by the fat chicks doing cardio.....goodtimes

hahaha cruel yet funny

eggs, liver tabs, & bananas make me a sulpher vent
    "Not only do flexible hip flexors help you get "deep in the hole" while squatting, the same holds true for really good sex!" - Joe DeFranco
    "But donīt focuse on the weight too much. Itīs only a number..." -Boris Kleine
    "I like the mass monsters myself if I wanted to see pussies I'd watch survivor". - InTheShadows
    hypertrophy-specific.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067

M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M.Doyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by SYRIANKID
    actually the smell is the gas that intestinal bacteria emit when THEY digest your protein, so basically it means you are getting too much protein and some of it isn't being used

that's why it's important to eat a lot of fibre and not eat more than 50 grams of protein at one sitting

I dunno dude...sounds like a bull**** responce to me.

I drink 2 tablespoons of flax oil, and I instantly get flax farts. I eat 30 grams of protein from eggs....and along come the farts.

I hardly doubt it is a sign of over eating protein. When I drink my massive protein shakes with 60-75 grams of protein, I rarely get the farts.....

Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strider9880 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf? I don't get protein farts nor did I know they existed before this thread, does this mean I am using all of the protein I am taking in?