Cards8116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cards8116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Is cardio everyday bad?

will this enhance fat loss or; will your body be accustomed this routine and you wont loose lbs

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depends if its LISS or HIIT

HIIT burns muscle tissue and fat if you didn't treat it like a workout session. carbs pre, or carbs post or both.

LISS is for calorie burning which is both practically, but HIIT is better at raising metabolism and burning fat.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

bobbleckly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cards8116 View Post
    will this enhance fat loss or; will your body be accustomed this routine and you wont loose lbs
    To be honest, I don't think it's bad and heaps people doing every day

NotMyChairNotMyProblem krager54's Avatar
    krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah cardio is good for your heart and lungs, but it doesn't neccessarily burn fat. To burn fat, I was told that you have to keep your body temperature at a certain rate to burn fat. Your body burns calories (or fat if you're going on an empty stomach) to keep that body temp. up. So when your body doesn't have food or calories to use, it eats itself.... starting with the fat in your body.
    "Let the steel of my resolve be not bested by the sum of my fears."

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes it will enhance fat loss, along with exponential muscle catabolism as volume of aerobic work increases. If you want to maintain muscularity while cutting fat limit your cardio and increase the intensity and make the proper calorie adjustments to compensate. Lifting trumps cardio in importance for body composition any day of the week.

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RichmondBread View Post
    It depends on where you are. If you're just starting, then it may help at first.

I have been doing this for 4 years.

I do cardio almost every day and Im having a hard time seeing an results. I think weight lifting is more important slightly. Cardio is good for your heart and lungs, but not always a great way to lose actual fat. Your body will get used to it after awhile. So maybe do it every other day and then skip around and see how that works.
    you do cardio every day, but u walk though. Trying jogging or LISS. Then you'll see more results.
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roysboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cardio is for fitness and has got nothing directly to do with weight loss, its all a matter of calories consumed. Cardio will burn calories, but these could be used lifting weights instead.

vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyones missing the point. At the end of the day its all about burning more calories than your taking in. Hitt is all about revving your matabolism after your session throughout the day.
    My two Bodybuilding idols...
    Dan Duchaine- brought science into bodybuilding
    Arnold- made bodybuilding into a sport/ lifestyle

vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vein5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by roysboy View Post
    Cardio is for fitness and has got nothing directly to do with weight loss, its all a matter of calories consumed. Cardio will burn calories, but these could be used lifting weights instead.
    ooops, sorry I did not see your post until I posted.
    My two Bodybuilding idols...
    Dan Duchaine- brought science into bodybuilding
    Arnold- made bodybuilding into a sport/ lifestyle

imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by krager54 View Post
    Yeah cardio is good for your heart and lungs, but it doesn't neccessarily burn fat. To burn fat, I was told that you have to keep your body temperature at a certain rate to burn fat. Your body burns calories (or fat if you're going on an empty stomach) to keep that body temp. up. So when your body doesn't have food or calories to use, it eats itself.... starting with the fat in your body.
    Body temperature and heart rate.

"Thermo"genic. Thermogenic fat loss is fat loss due to maintaining a constant body temperature; those compounds (such as ephedra and caffeine) increase this process, hence the higher body temperature and consequent ease of sweating.

The higher your heart rate, the more energy expenditure. Think about it, what is the heart? A muscle. What do muscles need to contract? Energy. Each heartbeat is essentially a rep. If you're resting heart rate is 60 and you raise it to 120, you've essentially doubled your heart's energy consumption from contraction.

The more energy you burn, the more fat you can burn, therefore, the more cardio you do, the more fat you burn. Keep in mind, at a certain point, your body basically says "f*** this" and starts targeting muscle, which is not good, obviously. Do I know that point? Nope.

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've started adding more cardio to my weekly program: 3 sessions of 45 minute 120-130 bpm and then one 30 minute session of 145-155 bpm. Not necessarily doing this for fat loss, just because I feel I need to burn off more steam. It's much easier to remove calories from your diet than it is to burn them via cardio.

mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cards8116 View Post
    i don't see how the body can get accustomed to it and not lose weight.

it's not like cardio everyday will somehow make the body develop a way to not use energy while doing it, it will still use energy and if you're on a deficit you will still lose weight.

hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cardio takes energy to perform. HIIT does as well, although it uses a lot more for biochemical reasons.

Your body burns calories to produce the energy. Regardless of what you are doing, if you burn more than you eat, the rest has to come from fat.
    May 31 WT: 227.6 BF%: 33.2%
    June 28 WT: 216.2 BF%: 32.0%
    July 26 WT: 207.6 BF%: 30.2%
    Aug 30 WT: 199.8 BF%: 28.7%

Goal WT: 155 BF%: 10.0%

MP4AU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO it's not bad to do cardio everyday. However, you will see less results because the body tunes itself so to speak and becomes more efficient in cardio activities the more frequently you do them. So i'd do low intensity one day and then HIIT the next.