Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Frustrated what do do

Hey, I need your advice or help. Ive lost a good 11 pounds the past several weeks and felt so good. But I was at the supermarket with someone buying iced tea and they started going about how stupid I am because Im dieting but still getting things like iced tea. I get it because it makes me avoid soda and I only drink it once a week on fridays. I know there wrong but it makes me feel like I did everything for nothing.

LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I were you, I'd put that person in his/her place. Not really attacking, but telling him/her what you accomplished. Something that many people would be too lazy to even attempt in the first place. Losing the weight should definitely feel great, but people will always just judge you outright...whether it's in your face or behind your back.

Cliche, but don't let it get to you. People will always talk, and you can't stop most of them from blabbing, so just brush it off. You've come so far, and I'm sure the people you know and care about see the accomplishments you've made so far.

StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So you have a "cheat day" or food. Who cares? If you lost weight so far, why change whats working for you now? I wouldn't go shopping with this person if all they are going to do is put you down.
    I say fear me and fear death, too. You can’t keep me on the ground.
    Made to suffer, but no longer; this is coming to an end.

- Self declared Accutane expert. Just PM.
    - In memory of Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian "ZYZZ"
    ***Canadian Crew***

It's time 4 da JeOpardy dishalish's Avatar
    dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50) dishalish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StuartH. View Post
    So you have a "cheat day" or food. Who cares? If you lost weight so far, why change whats working for you now? I wouldn't go shopping with this person if all they are going to do is put you down.
    This ^^

You gotta give yourself a reward once in awhile for working so hard. You earned the ice tea, so enjoy it on your Fridays. And like he said, don't hang around the negative thought. It'll do more harm than good in the long run!
    There Is No Failure....My Log w/ 3DMJ&IIFYM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=702691751

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Yankz87x View Post
    Hey, I need your advice or help. Ive lost a good 11 pounds the past several weeks and felt so good. But I was at the supermarket with someone buying iced tea and they started going about how stupid I am because Im dieting but still getting things like iced tea. I get it because it makes me avoid soda and I only drink it once a week on fridays. I know there wrong but it makes me feel like I did everything for nothing.
    Be proud and feel good about what you're doing and what you've accomplished and are still accomplishing, and tell your chubby out of shape friend to mind his own business.

I personally never knew iced tea was a no-no on a diet...I would think it's good for you.
    The self has no boundaries except those it accepts out of Ignorance.

Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=Rick1824;355486131]Be proud and feel good about what you're doing and what you've accomplished and are still accomplishing, and tell your chubby out of shape friend to mind his own business.

Wow, you guys sure help man, Haha thanks guys this really helps, he is chubby and out of shape I think he was just hating on me. But you know if you hear someone say that your fat or dont know how to diet and you know you did cause it has worked it just pisses u off. but thanks for the help it worked!

jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000) jmd92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine. If it works for you, then do it. Period. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blahzay23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem..soda is like crack to me

x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yankz87x View Post
    Did I miss the memo that Iced Tea was forbidden on a Cut?

Seriously though, tell them to chill out your the one that lost that eleven pounds, if they are telling you that Iced Tea is bad then they have no Idea what they are talking about. Do your thing

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont let them stop you. ive lost 100 pounds over 3 years. i never stopped for any one. not my mom, not my dad, not any one at my weight loss group.

not my friends. not my family. not people at work. i havent even stopped when i do bad.

even when people tell me they dont like what ive done i usually just laugh in their face.

dont stop believing.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

thanks guys its crazy that I have to go through stuff like that, its like they think im stupid for working out at the gym but indulging once in a while like it erases everything but I guess thinks like that just make you go harder lol

BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BKilla_13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is tea bad???????? I guess if your loading it up with sugar or something. I guess I dont get it. I love tea and I drink it all day all summer long. I have a box of Lipton tea right here and the only thing that it says on the nutritional facts is potassium. No calories, no sugar, no sodium. Maybe I am missing something????